Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Ruins (PG13)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) Empty From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 5:52 pm

Plot:
Eons ago, there was an evil, brutal king who ruled a vast kingdom. His reign of evil spread throughout the mountains, through villages, and through meadows abound. Many were killed by his warriors, innocent people died from starvation and beatings. So in these villages, rebellions gathered to end the king’s tyranny and try to bring peace through the world they inhabit. But several of them fell, their towns turning to ash, burned by the king’s soldiers, their family murdered by his warlords and warriors. The surviving teenagers have banned together to bring down this horrid force, but can they succeed? Have the heroes they needed finally emerged from the ruins?

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. Not so much blood and gore, kapeesh?
3. Send profiles to me titled ‘From the Ruins’ with a Neutral in it.
4. Follow all regular grassland rules
5. If you EVER feel out of place in the story, PM me, and we’ll get you back into the loop.
6. Try to be literate
7. Play as many characters as you can handle, whether they be good, evil, or neutral.
8. Have fun, or I will eat your cookie! RAWR!! X3

Character Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
History:
Side:

Ex.:
Name: (If you don’t know how to fill in this spot…get out. XD)
Race: (Your character can be anything, from elf to human, to gnome to troll)
Appearance: (You can either describe his appearance, put up a link, or post the picture itself)
History: (Basically, what had happened to your character in the past. Putting up a history gives great RP potential.)
Side: (Good, neutral, evil. Pick one. XD)

Characters:

Rose
Nileve
Twilight
Rimmon
Mrale

Last edited by Kristylove98 on 25th February 2010, 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) Empty Re: From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 6:53 pm

(OOC: Thank you, Snow.)

Rose wandered through the ruins of the several villages, looking for any and all survivors. She groaned, unable to find anything among the ruins.
She walked to a oak tree, falling into it's shadow. Leaves had fallen to the ground, black from the flames that had lapped at the plant. She rolled over onto her side, staring up at the sky sadly.
I know people have survived...but why can't I find them? she thought, We need rebellions to help win this fight.

Richard sat next to a dried up river on the outskirts of his village, his dull eyes scanning his old home. It had been ruined. Everything his family had once owned. Destroyed.
He looked down, pulling his knee up to his chest, willing himself to get up in a few minutes, to find out if anyone was nearby, anyone against the king's rule.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 7:10 pm

Rimmon grinned,"That was fun."She laughed.And traipsed away,almost running into Richard,she had burn marks on her,and she pretended to stumble around.To fool him.

Mrale sighed,another family gone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 7:18 pm

Nileve sat in a tree with Twilight across from her, the wolf was fast asleep. She leaned back, and laughed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 7:20 pm

Richard's eyes widened slightly. He wasn't sure whether to steady her, or to fight. She was burned, but she didn't look like someone he should trust.
"Err, who are you?" he demanded, trying to make his voice steadier, firmer.

Rose sighed, getting up form where she sat and wandering, again, around the burnt village. She stopped when she saw a girl in the distance, in a tree. She blinked several times, cupping her hands around her mouth.
"Hello?" she shouted.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 7:24 pm

Nileve, who has dozed off, jumped awake, falling out of her perch. She grabbed hold of the branch as she fell, and managed to pull herself back up. She looked through the trees, and spotted a girl,"Yes?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 7:29 pm

Rose rubbed her eyes, amazed that there was actually someone there.
She eagerly ran up, grinning ear to ear.
"Yes! I finally found someone here!" she whispered to herself. She stopped under the branch, looking up.
"Um, hi. I was wondering if you, perhaps..." it wasn't exactly an easy question. And it wasn't normal for someone to go around, asking someone if they were a rebel.
"If you knew about the town being destroyed by the king's soldiers." she said, crossing her arms.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 7:39 pm

Nileve stood up, and dropped down to the ground,"Yeah, why?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 7:41 pm

Then Rimmon began to weep,"Oh please.My baby brother,he is stuck in the rubble.Oh please!"She was laughing inside at his mistrust.She planned to kill him when they got to the house,in the middle of the smoldering village.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 7:45 pm

Twilight woke up, his ears pricked. He glanced down at Nileve. The other girl didn't smell...dark, as he called it. But there was someone with that scent. And nearby. He jumped from the tree, his white wings uncurling, and he glided over the ruins of the village. He spotted a girl and a boy. The girl had the dark scent, and he landed in a nearby tree, waiting and watching.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 7:46 pm

Rose cleared her throat.
"I'm lo-looking to gather up reb-rebels. What the king has done is horrible, and w-we need to put an end to this." she said shakily.

Richard's eyes widened again.
"Where is he?" he questioned.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 7:49 pm

"My house,middle of the town....Oh please help him!!!"She looked heart-breakingly beautiful,she hugged him,"S-Sorry......I needed a hug...."She blushed,fake of course,yet she had become a master of deception,so no one could tell the difference.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 7:52 pm

Richard blinked in shock, then slowly regained his cold upfront, the blush fading from his face.
"Alright." he said curtly, walking out toward the middle of village. He stopped at what she calimed to have been her house. He walked through the rubble, beginning to get suspcious.
"Where was he last time you saw him?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 7:53 pm

Nileve eyed the girl,"Oh, really."

Twilight knew this girl was a fake, he could smell it, and see it. He glided off to the building she had mentioned, and flew in. He watched.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 7:54 pm

Rose felt uncomfortable under Nileve's stare.
"Yes. My family recently went missing, the last of the rebellions I had worked with were killed. So, we need recruits." she comfirmed.
"By the way, my name is Rose." she awkwardly stuck out a hand.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 7:56 pm

(ooc:I dont think that Richard is in the same place,is he?Besides,I wanted her to be a spy.T_T)

Rimmon grinned,"Right here.Now,are you ready to meet him?I was 5 when he died,I killed him.It was what I had to do for the King."Then she leapt towards him,daggers pulled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 8:00 pm

At the same moment, Twilight lept at the black scented girl. His was on fire, control one of the ten elementals that he could. He growled, and his lips revealed white fangs.

Nileve nodded,"Nice to meet you, Rose. So, you're a rebel? Leader of them, I guess, or just to one getting them together."

Last edited by This Chic on 25th February 2010, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 8:00 pm

(OOC: Was I unclear? Because I thought village was the same thing as town...)

Richard jumped back in surprise, looking around for something, anything. He dug under the rubble and pulled out an iron rod. He watched the wolf, then looked up at Rimmon.
"I should've seen your fake little tears." he hissed from behind Twilight.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 8:11 pm

"You really should have,mortal."She had a thing for calling everyone else mortals.She sidestepped the flaming wolf."Hey whats up wolf face?"She grinned,"Oh you're a spy,sorry,it slipped out......"She frowned.Since Richard didn't know that Twilight was good,she planned to use it against him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 8:24 pm

Twilight bit back,"Don't play games with me, Black Scent, or you'll find yourself in something you can't get out of." His voice was rough, but it was obvoiusly a human dialect.

Nileve smiled,"Well, me and Twilight are rebels oursevles. Right, Twilight? Twilight?" She looked up into the tree,"Oh, where has that blasted wolf gone off to now?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th February 2010, 8:25 pm

"Black Scent?Im hurt wolf face....I thought we were friends......"Rimmon looked hurt,as if she had just lost her best friend.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 8:27 pm

Twilight growled,"Then you would know my name, Black Scent. Tell it to me then, if we are friends."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2010, 8:30 pm

Richard looked back and forth between the two, trying to distinguish who was on what side.
Apparently, the wolf knew she was evil, and this girl was trying to make it seem as if they were friends.

Rose looked around.
"Err, what does he look like?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th February 2010, 8:31 pm

Nileve replied,"Hard to miss. Big wolf, with white wings. If he gets mad, he'll turn into one of the ten elements."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next