Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Ruins (PG13)

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) - Page 5 Empty Re: From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  amelias-hart 2nd March 2010, 7:08 pm

Nileve said,"Well....it's a bit easier than that. Once the stars start to track him, it keeps going, even if he moves."

Last edited by This Chic on 2nd March 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd March 2010, 7:13 pm

Shade nodded,"Sorry....Nileve.I do not understand the magic of stars very well."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd March 2010, 7:22 pm

Nileve replied,"Not a lot of people do. I barely do, myself. Stars can be confusing, and their dangerous to use if you don't know enough about them. But thank goodness I have this, and not something else. That the probably with tracking with stars though, most of the time, if they touch anything, it bursts into flames. Clothes, books, so on... But stones, ah! Stones is where you get lucky. Any kind of earth, rock, or crystaline can obsorb star's magic. I use stones all the time to make fireworks, the prevent, you know, black holes, and what not. But any ways, sorry, I can ramble about the power of stars sometimes, they're a wonder for sure. But...well, this case is better done than said." She held the pearl up to the sunlight (note, this is a big pearl, about the size of a basketball, or a soccer ball), and closed her eyes. When she opened them, they were the pupiless cyan color they were when she changed to an Elemental. Two stars shot down out of the sky, and straight into the ball, and danced around for about two seconds, and vanished. The pearl started to float, and wizzed off. Nileve blinked her eyes a few more times, and the color returned to them, and she smiled,"Now, we just follow it. Well, I should say feel after it, cause it went straight back to Okie. It's trail would show in the moonlight, but I can feel which way it went by the magic it left behind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd March 2010, 7:45 pm

"Very nice,lead the way."Shade smiled,and gestured for her to lead.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 3:10 pm

Nileve grinned, and whistled for Twilight. The gray wolf raced to her side, and Nileve started after the trail. For a long while, it lead down the path, but soon turned into the undergrowth and brambles of the woods. But the hunt was long from over. Nileve guess that he was traveling casully, looking at the places along his path, seeing indintions on the earth or foot prints in the ground, and that he was two days ahead, but at a much slower pace. Nileve knew that she could travel that time in half a day, give her the time, and a fully refreshed body. She had half of that, but it would have to do. She only hoped he wasn't moving much.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 6:49 pm

"If you wish to go faster,I will lead the others.Just do not conceal your path."Shade offered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 6:56 pm

Nileve shook her head when she passed a bear trap,"No, I don't think he's going any where. And he's close. I missed judged the distance, he must have been walking in circles."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 7:57 pm

"Is that his blood?Or a bears?"Shade looked at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 8:02 pm

Nileve looked,"That's human, or humaniod, blood. That didn't come from a bear. He's close. He's got to be."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 8:33 pm

"A half rera....."Shade breathed in,her wings stretching slightly."That is most defiantly Okie."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 3rd March 2010, 8:34 pm

Rose clapped her hands and grinned.
"We're getting closer! Aren't you excited, Nileve?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th March 2010, 6:33 am

Nileve replied,"Depends....why is he bleeding, and for how long..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th March 2010, 6:23 pm

Shade nodded,"We can probably now follow him by the scent of blood.No use for stars when there is a trail left.No offense to the stars Nileve."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th March 2010, 6:32 pm

Nileve nodded,"One problem. I can't remove the spell till I find him. It's a lock, and side effect. Besides, that pearl doesn't belong to me, all it needed was a spark, and it was off to it's master. Or...at least the one who stole it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th March 2010, 6:34 pm

Shade shook her head and smiled slightly."Well than,we can follow both."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th March 2010, 6:44 pm

Nileve nodded,"Fair enough." She followed after the blood trail, which seemed fairly new. It lead to a lake. She looked around, Twilight at her side. She spotted a tree, near the roots there were two spots where the grass was preshed in. Nileve couldn't see footprints, but heard a whistle in the limbs above. She glanced up, and a gaint black cat leapt have her. She fell to the ground under its weight, and sheer surprise of the attack. Twilight pushed the leopard off, and Nileve drew her sword. She heard a voice,"You again?! I thought I told you to stay away! But at least I got my stone back, and my staff can be used as more than a walking stick." Nileve turned around, and with cold regret relized who it was. Sadly, they had met before, and on ill terms. But this time....it was more complicated. The rera spread his wings,"Well, wound or no, I'm fighting. I've got a theif to deal with." Nileve frowned, family or no, she was no theif. Her sword gleamed white, and she got ready to jump. The rera laughed, and raised his wings, his staff in his right hand. The pearl rested at it's head now, and shone with a pale light. She called the two stars in the pearl back, and they formed into crystals in her hand. With an half second pause to aim, Nileve threw the star-knives at Okie's shirt, pinning him up against a tree. At the same moment he hit the tree, Twilight pinned Soie down. Nileve said,"Is that really the way to greet your sister?" His face went pale.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th March 2010, 7:39 pm

Shade had bared her wings,throwing them out.Ready to help Nileve.She glanced at Okie,and shook her head."Never changed,did you,Okie?"

Hironi shook her head,everyone hated everyone it seemed.

Rimmon grinned slightly.

Kari looked scared.

Sosi went to stand in front of Kari,in a protective manner.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th March 2010, 7:49 pm

Okie glanced at Shade, but back to Nileve,"I doubt that." Nileve leaned back, and laughed,"Alright, Oaky." Okie growled,"You expect me to believe you?" Nileve nodded, a grin on her face,"Who else could track you out here?" Okie rolled his eyes,"A lot of people. A lot of people want me dead, a lot of people don't." Nileve rolled her eyes,"Oh, you block head! Who would want to find you?" She laughed, and pulled the knives out, and turned them lose as stars. Okie stood up, and rubbed his shoulders, though he knew it was true. They were related. Long forgotten memories awoke after a long sleep, and he wished he had't said a few things.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th March 2010, 3:07 pm

Shade touched Nileve's shoulder softly."His name is now Okie,Nileve.......I thought you might wish to now that."She whispered to her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th March 2010, 3:37 pm

Nileve replied,"I know my brother's birth name. He was Oaky. Okie was our grandfather's name, a great mage. I would see why my brother would take that name after his change." Okie bowed his head,"As sadly as I would agree with someone who would steal from me, she's right." Nileve shouted,"You stole it first!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th March 2010, 3:39 pm

"Explain,if you will."Sosi said.Looking at both of them in turn.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th March 2010, 3:47 pm

Okie looked,"About what? The thing she stole?" Nileve growled, and glared,"You stole it too." Okie rolled his eyes,"My pearl, the Shadow Pearl, Kilxan. True, I stole it from a dark master, who stole it from a dark master, but I have not used it in the was of power and greed. Nileve here has stolen it from me. I'm geussing to find something that she didn't know held it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 6th March 2010, 3:50 pm

Rose rubbed the back of her neck and stared at the two siblings.
"I didn't know reunions could go this way." she mummbled to herself.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th March 2010, 3:54 pm

Sosi,Kari,Rimmon,Shade,and Hironi all nodded.

(ooc:Ima have to kill off some of my characters somehow....)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 6th March 2010, 3:56 pm

((Murderer...er! xD Lol.))

Richard crossed his arms. It was pretty obvious they had some history, aside from being related.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next