Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Ruins (PG13)

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) - Page 3 Empty Re: From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 8:54 pm

Rimmon turned,spun away,then scythe raised above her head,she spun it in circles to protect herself.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th February 2010, 8:55 pm

Nileve made an orb in her hand, and sent it flying towards Rimmon's hands. To touch, was to burn, and it could not be put out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th February 2010, 9:16 pm

Rimmon simply grabbed it,her mind had entered another state.She felt no pain,only sought to bring pain to others.She sent it flying back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 26th February 2010, 9:28 pm

Rose knew better then to interrupt this fight. So she stood back in pure amazement and awe, watching the two fight and show what they had. She shook her head in shock, a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th February 2010, 12:02 pm

Nileve caught the orb, and sent it flying back faster, and larger, followed by three more the same size and speed, but at different angles.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th February 2010, 3:56 pm

Rimmon leapt,and side-rolled at the same time,barely missing the fourth one.She growled,annoyed,her scythe glowing bright red,with a dark aura suddenly.She leapt towards Nileve,aiming to cut her stomach.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th February 2010, 5:18 pm

Nileve backflipped, and kicked the scythe back. She swung her sword around, and sent the orbs flying back around. She grinned, this was too easy for her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th February 2010, 5:45 pm

Rimmon also again brought the shield arm up as it changed.Then it morphed into something alive,it took much energy,but a dragon soon stood before her.It would fight for her,she stood still behind the great red dragon,her eyes completely white,as she was controlling the dragon.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th February 2010, 5:51 pm

Nileve grinned, and brought the orbs near her. They spun around her, faster and faster till she was a giant orb herself from tucking in. Then, with a great burst of energy, the outline of a star pheonix jumped up, and then Nileve emerged from her orb, her dress was changed to starlined silver, and the wings of the pheonix remained. Her sword glowed with the light of the great stars of the oracles. Her eyes were silver-white. With a big sweep of her wings, a wind filled that room. Chains of stars started to dance, filling it up to the ceiling, but there seemed to be a space around Nileve, her wing emeting a brillant light.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th February 2010, 6:49 pm

Misha peeked in through the doors,just as the wind blew through.Her hair flew all around,and she was surprised.

Kari grinned as she walked through the woods,her golden curls springing in step.She started to skip,as only 9 year olds could.

Sosi sighed,it had been a slow day.She was out of the castle,on a hunting trip,and had no prey yet.Her prey was rebels,and she had not found one yet.She headed to a town that she knew well enough,and soon saw that it was burned to a crisp.Except for one building,which many a noise came out of.She flew quickly to it,and looked in.She saw Rimmon fighting a rather odd looking girl.Rimmon had her dragon in front of her,and her eyes were white.

Shade heard a ruckus nearby,where she had been sitting.She leapt into the air,quick to defend the young and old.She swooped into a building in the middle of a burnt town.

Hironi,a.k.a Hero,also heard the noise,although she came from the opposite way as Shade,and landed by the door.She stepped into the building and glanced around.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th February 2010, 8:34 pm

Nileve had actual passed out, in truth. Misar, her many times great-grandmother, was somewhat more in control of her body now. When Nileve stayed too long in her rera state, this sometimes happened. And Misar was a master of both magic and mind, the finest magician recorded even to that day, and a finer swordsmaster than any other. Truthfully, this fight had passed into unfair.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th February 2010, 10:48 pm

Shade suddenly got very annoyed at the both of them,she leapt into the middle,and with a powerful voice,emphasized with a growl,she yelled,"Stop!the both of you,fight with words,not swords!"

Rimmon was yanked out of her "state,"back into the real world,just before her concentration broke,she managed to hold on,and release the dragon her own way,instead of just forcing him out of existence."What do you want,pathetic?!Do not interrupt!"

Shade leapt towards Rimmon,putting her down on the ground,with her knee on her throat she growled."I,the one who has you down,am pathetic?
The one who fights for....For what?Pride,selfishness?Certainly not loyalty,if you were loyal,even to the King,you would have won by now.I know,I have served the King,one ago.If you were loyal,you would have more respect,you would not be angered easily,unless it was about your master."Her eyes flashed,"So,you may have had the nerve to call me pathetic,yet Im sure you now know much better."Then she eased off her throat.

Rimmon gasped,her air had been cut off while she was pinned,and she had gone red in the face.She stood up quickly,humiliated to say the very least.She looked at the growing crowd,recognizing Kari,but looking like she had no idea who she was.She also saw Sosi,but pretended to not know her.

Hironi smirked,and laughed.Rare for the dark rera.She glanced at everyone,not knowing anyone.She had been on earth for quite a while,yet somehow,she hadn't aged very much.Something about being a Dark Rera made her either age slower,or not age at all.She wasn't very sure,as she did not check her reflection in the lake often.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 28th February 2010, 8:49 am

Lucy had been walking. She had been walking away from her home town which now lay in ash. Over her shoulder she had slung a small bag. Earlier she had heard shouts but ignored them, now she walked right into the middle of what looked like a fight. She backed up slightly and started to go around.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th February 2010, 12:17 pm

Nileve eased out of her rera form. She still had her sword out, but she wasn't ready to fight at the moments, just waiting...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th February 2010, 7:31 pm

Rimmon also had her sword ready,but she was also more at atenntion.

Shade nodded."Very good.Now tell me,one of you,why are you fighting?Just because of different beliefs,or what?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th February 2010, 7:43 pm

Nileve started,"Well, Twilight caught her trying to kill a boy for no reason. He would have joined the fight, and it would have been long over, if she hadn't asked him to stay out. For any other reason, I'm a die hard rebel, and I protect anyone who needs it, and fight those who kill needlessly."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th February 2010, 8:01 pm

Rimmon glared,"Are you saying Im not strong?!"She was making a fool out of herself.She had also changed back to her normal self.Golden hair,red and black plaid skirt.Black shirt,and a black cross necklace.

Shade nodded,"I agree,yet I do not wish to take sides.May I know your names?"

Rimmon sighed,"I'm Rimmon....."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th February 2010, 8:23 pm

Nileve replied,"Nileve."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th February 2010, 8:43 pm

"you may,or may not have heard of me.I am Shade."Shade nodded to the both of them.

"Shade?!The one who once worked for the King?!That Shade?!"Rimmon's eyes bugged,and she bowed her head,realizing how powerful this Dark Rera really was.

"Indeed.I am not proud of my past,so I look towards the future with a bright out look."Shade nodded.

Hironi had heard of this Rera."In case any one was wondering,I am Hironi.I have heard of you Shade....."

"Hironi here to?!"Rimmon exclaimed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st March 2010, 6:32 am

Nileve nodded,"I've heard both your names. Shade, I have a question for you though. My brother had a similar experience as you. Would you by chance know where he is?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st March 2010, 8:54 am

Richard stared ahead as everyone converesed, and this Shade, who had worked for the Dark One, was trying to bring peace to two fighters. Odd.
He crossed his arms, then cast a glare at Rimmon. Oh, man, if looks could kill.

Rose stood behind, her hands clasped together in a strange white glow. She stayed silent, hiding her hands behind her back.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st March 2010, 2:40 pm

Twilight sat, and waited. He was worried about Lady Wolf (That what he calls Nileve), and wondering what he had gotten her into. All these people confused his senses, and he couldn't figure out who was a Black Scent, and who wasn't.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st March 2010, 5:59 pm

"Your brothers name?"Shade asked quietly.Sensing a sensitive topic.

Rimmon felt sensing someone glaring at her,and she smiled angelically at Richard.

Hironi nodded to Nileve.

Kari looked around and smiled,her angelic face shining beautifully.

Sosi grinned this looked fun.Yet she knew she should only release her identity if she wished to fight.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st March 2010, 6:20 pm

Nileve replied,"His name is Oaky, he's ten years older than me, blue eyes, blonde hair, only a few inches taller. That's his profile, the last time I saw him. Well, I think....We got separted about 10 years back, and I keep having dreams, and some how I know he's alive. But all I see is a boy, that would be the same age as him, same height, but black hair, black eyes, a rera too. Okie...that's the name that rings out too...."

ooc: I'll make Okie and Lily's profiles soon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 1st March 2010, 6:32 pm

Lucy had just been watching all of this. She hadn't ment to eaves drop, so she quietly retreated into the cover of the shade and continued walking.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next