Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) Empty Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  Madier1095 28th February 2010, 1:47 pm

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins…

Story:
The next generation.

Races:
Human
Ghost
Halfa (Half human, half ghost)
Ghost Hunter (Human/Ghost)

Characters:

Cannons:
Good:

Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom/ Madier1095
Sam (Manson) Fenton/Madier1095
Tucker Foley

New Characters:
Good:

Luke Anderson/Luke Phantom/Kama-sempai
Bad:
Evelyn Hale/Evelyn Phantom/Madier1095

Profile:
Code:
Code:
[center][img]http://hartsforest.rpg-board.net/looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color]years old
I am a [color=pick color]race [/color]
I am [color=pick color]good (hero/heroine), villian (evil), neutral (neutral)[/color]
Weapons I use[color=pick color]weapons[/color]
My job[color=pick color] job name[/color][/right]
I act like [color=pick color]personality[/color]
I am related to [color=pick color]family[/color]
[right]My favorite person is [color=pick color]user[/color][/right]

Rules:

~ Keep cursing to a minimum
~ No playing as other people players, unless they allow it
~ Follow all other rules for RPs
~ Post in third person only
~ Send profiles to me titled “DP Entry”

OOC Chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Madier1095 on 28th April 2013, 5:08 pm; edited 17 times in total
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 28th February 2010, 2:43 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2013, 9:00 pm

This RP has been reset by request of the OP.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 5:46 pm

ooc: Alright guys. Let's get this thing started. Introduction....now.

The sun was beginning to set in (a town who's name will be decided later), and most of its residents were beginning to go inside for dinner; all but one. On the roof of an apartment sat a teenage girl no older than sixteen or seventeen. She had her knees pulled up, and her arms gently resting against them as she watched the sunset. Her long, blonde hair blew lightly in the faint wind, and her green eyes steadly gazed at the horizon from behind her glasses. Her name was Evelyn Hale, and to most of her peers she was a quiet girl who wasn't really fond of others. All but her friend Luke. Really, he was her best friend and the only one who knew of her secret life as a half ghost. As she sat, Evelyn remembered the time she had met Luke and how much she hated him at first. Then she grew to respect him in a way, and realized that she really did enjoy his company. She had even needed his help to defeat her evil ghost father at one point. It was because of Luke that Evelyn now felt an urge to do good instead of bad, and honestly, she really hoped that would never change.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 7:50 pm

Running will usually toss hair into a wild mess, and running for one's life often does that quickly and effectively. The golden-red mess of Damneon's coat jostled as he ran, his tongue uncontrollably dangling from his mouth. He skidded around a corner, sending two off his pursuers staggering off into the street.

Ducking between the legs of passing-byers, Damneon dodged out of reach of the last man following him. His collar jingled as he stopped, and turned back. He tilted his head and sat down a few feet away from the man. The man growled, and pounded his hand on the sidewalk, "You stupid mutt. Quit smiling at me."

"Don't be ridiculously. Mutts can't talk," Damneon chided. There was an audible gasp. He pressed his ears back and grinned. "Haha, right."

More hands swung towards him. Damneon jumped, bouncing on the head of the first man, before racing across the street. He wasn't particularly worried about getting hit, unlike his pursuers. He dove into an alley, squeezing out of the reach of anyone who was following him. For now, at least.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 9:39 pm

After the sun was nearly set, Evelyn stood up and began the transformation from human to ghost. The cool and tingly feeling came upon her, and in seconds she was floating off roof. Her hair was now black and her eyes a strange shade of purple.
She decided to fly over to Luke's to hang out for a bit when she noticed some comotion coming from the ground. She saw what looked to be a dog being chased by all these people. But the dog gave them the slip. "Smart dog..." she muttered. "Maybe I'll just go make sure it's okay." And with that, she flew down and landed just around the corner from the strange mutt.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 10:04 pm

*It was evening now in the City. Inside a rather large house, kind of high class looking a 17 year old male sat in his room. He had long hair; bangs that went to his eyebrows, the sides covered his ears, and the back was down to his shoulders. He was rolling around his room in a swivel chair. His room was insanely messy, Soda cans and empty bags of ships everywhere. The entire house was dark, literally the only light was coming from his laptop screen on his desk. His parents weren't home. Both were high up business people from a company in the city. Since his parents were hardly ever home due to their jobs he was bored always, and had grown up with sitters and nannys. Because of that no one except his closest friends, one of which was exactly like him: Evelyn Hale, knew one of his biggest secrets: He was half human, half ghost. He got his powers in the most ridiculous way possible, but it happened. At first when he found out he had powers that no one else besides the famous Danny Phantom had he felt amazing, then slightly lonely, of course his friends knew, but they didn't share the powers. Then he met Evelyn, he thought she was a surly moody girl in a few of his classes in school, but when they learned each other's secrets he was obviously drawn to her, they were close in age and as far as they knew the only others with these powers and abilities. He annoyed her constantly, reaching out for many things. They went from disliking each other to being best friends quickly.
As he reflected on this he decided to catch up on a show he'd been watching online. He queed up an episode of a show called Soul Eater. As the intro song began he sang along outloud, after all who was home to hear him?*
"I'm Falling Down Into My Shadow
iki wo hisomete matteiru Deadly Night
Don't scary majou ga egaita KABOCHA no basha mo
sono me ni utsuseru kara--"

*Just as the song got good his ghost sense went off. He puffed his cheeks in mild annoyance. Would it be something he'd need to attend to? Would it be something he could ignore, or would it be his friend Evelyn? He then transformed into his ghost mode. The blue rays surrounded him and his new body was covered in a long black thin coat. His black hair color did not change, and his brown eyes turned black. He learned he could change his outfit long ago for ghost mode (the coat) and he'd had it this way for years.
His body turned clear and he flew out of his ceiling and his body solidified again. He looked around for what triggered his ghost sense. but could see nothing, but he had a feeling something was around. He flew around to look.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 10:12 pm

Damneon let his legs go beneath him, letting out a deep "Oof" has he laid down. He rolled over on his side, letting his chest heave up and down. He ran his tongue over his nose, before sitting up and shaking his head. It was late, but not late enough for him. He needed to get a bit of moonlight.

His chest seized up into a second fit of heavy breathes, and he laid back down, muttering, "Just a bit longer…," completely ignorant of his senses telling him something was coming.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 10:18 pm

Evelyn let out a small gasp. Had the dog just spoken? She bit her lip, a habit she always had while thinking. She decided to approch the dog. Hopefully it wouldn't run way.

"Hey there, uh, dog, don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. I just want to see if you're okay." She slowly floated closer with one hand held out, hoping the dog would just sniff her a little and not be scared. She just had a feeling something was different after this weird dog.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 10:21 pm

Damneon looked up, and grinned. It was creepy on that face, not particularly natural how the expression took shape. He rolled over onto his back, and leaned his head back. His tail swayed back and forth as he looked up at her. Looking straight down from his head, the symbol on his stomach looked like nothing more than a star. Until you realized the angle of it.

He asked, "You know what that is, don't you?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 10:27 pm

*Luke flew a few blocks before sensing 2 presences. He flew down into the same ally and saw Evelyn.*
"Hey! Eve. What are you doing in here? Is that a dog? Is it alright?"
*He approached his friend looking at the dog. He felt like there was something weird about it.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 10:30 pm

♤ This Chic ♤ wrote:Damneon looked up, and grinned. It was creepy on that face, not particularly natural how the expression took shape. He rolled over onto his back, and leaned his head back. His tail swayed back and forth as he looked up at her. Looking straight down from his head, the symbol on his stomach looked like nothing more than a star. Until you realized the angle of it.

He asked, "You know what that is, don't you?"

occ: Are we going to ignore my post?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 10:32 pm

(OOC:
I was trying to get it along and when he asked about the dog that was to put emphasis on the post, and the marking.)
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 10:39 pm

ooc: Fine…

Damneon rolled over on his paws, barking, "Well, what do you want? A dog and pony show? I lacking a horse, so either come back when you find one or don't. I'm busy, kids." His fur bristled with red energy as he stood up. He stretched, bones popping in and out of place as he extended himself, maybe a little further than he should have.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 10:40 pm

ooc: Don't worry. I can fix this. XD

Just as Evelyn went to answer the dog, she heard Luke.
"Luke! Yeah, he think he's alright. But it talks, listen."
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 10:42 pm

Damneon let his head dropped. "I swear, you're an entire sentence behind me…"

He looked over his shoulder. "Look, it was nice meeting you, but I need to get going."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 10:44 pm

*He looked at her then it.*
"Hey, whoa man, you're right. Oh geez is it a ghost dog? I knew I felt something at my house. It's gotta be strong if I felt it from there..."
*He looked at the dog as it extended itself.*
"A horse...? What's it talking about? Ohhh...what is it doing?"
*he then watched it leave then looked at Evelyn.*
"Uh, what just happened?
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 10:46 pm

Evelyn shrugged. "I don't know, but obviously it's a ghost and it's up to something. Should we follow it?"
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 10:59 pm

*He contemplated it for a few seconds. Then whispered to her*
"Yeah I think we should. I hope we can get away with it. C'mon."
*he turned invisible and began to follow the dog slowly*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th April 2013, 11:01 pm

Evelyn followed suit and went invisible like her crazy friend.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 11:05 pm

Damneon walked a block, before stopping. He dropped his head again. He asked, "How much do you two honestly know about being ghosts?"

He turned back, looking straight back at them. "I'm a dog. You think I have no idea when spectral beings are following me. No, wait, I'm a talking dog, and you still think that's going to work?"

Remaining seated, talking to the two as if they were standing there, Damneon asked, "What do you want? Because I'm sure you have nothing better to do than bother me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th April 2013, 11:17 pm

*He stopped in his flight path when the Dog addressed him*
"Ahhh!!!"

*Having been found out he attempted to hide in a building but in his haste he forgot to turn intangible and smacked right into the wall.*
"Owww!!! Oh how...why did I forget to phase?? Oww...."
*His disembodied voice rang out since he was still invisible.*
"Eve, if you're there, the dog knows."

*He became visible again, right where the dog was looking.*
"Uh, well we were just kinda curious about you. A talking dog after all.
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2013, 11:20 pm

"A disappearing kid, after all. Of all the wonders in the world, I should be the least of your worries," Damneon replied, his face void of expression. His eyes kindled like fires, and his fur ebbed with that same, weak glow.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 30th April 2013, 8:51 pm

Evelyn became visible again. This dog really had some kind of attitude that she really didn't care for. But what did it mean by it being the least of their worries?

"What do you mean, you're the least of our worries? You are a ghost dog aren't you? We protect this city and we want to make sure nothing bad is going on." Then Evelyn noticed the way the dog looked somewhat weak. "Hey, are you alright? Those people were chasing you before.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 9:33 pm

Damneon chuckled. "I'm fine. Trust me, where I come from, I've been through worse. Man, if my…" He stopped, not wanting to bring up that topic. He said, "I'm waiting for midnight. That's it. And what I do at midnight, it needs to be private, ok? You've got your secret lives, right? And you want to keep it that way? Trust me when I tell you that you don't want a dog to be your enemy when it comes to figuring out who you two really are."

He stood up and turned away, and shook his head. He did not need to be getting emotionally involved here, but the concern was touching. He added, "If you really want to insist on this though, fine. Just watch out for the fireworks." He went on, raising his head every once and a while to figure out where he was.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next