Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2010, 9:56 am

Cain looked up and down the road, with no place to hid, that a horse wouldn't stand out. There were a few bare trees that stood by the road, but not enough to hide behind. Cain turned,"We could only hope that no one passes by, or keep going till we find a better place to rest for the night. This place is bare, there isn't a good place to hide not only us, but Marasi as well."

Okie saw someone, he had sheathed his weapon, but Okie stood tall. He made his shadow look larger, and said,"Who are you? Why have you come here?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2010, 1:59 pm

(ooc:It okay if Meca recognizes Okie?)

"Okie??Is that you??Its Meca......"He shook his head,trying to get it straight.his eyes flashed from black to red,then back to black.

Rasra nodded,"If we can find a dark place,I could take first watch and hide us with the shadows....Maybe...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2010, 8:19 am

ooc: Sure

Okie lowered his sword,"Meca? My God, Meca, what are you doing? Trying to scary the wits out of me!"

Cain nodded,"There is a bit of cover by those adler trees. We could try there first."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd January 2010, 5:35 pm

Meca's face broke out into a smile."Okie!And I was just starting to pass through here!!!!"

Rimmon looked back and forth,"You know him,Okie?"

"Fine by me....."Rasra nodded.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd January 2010, 5:38 pm

Okie nodded to Rimmon,"He's an old friend of mine, back when..." He winced, and mustered a smile, and sheathed his sword,"Good to see you again Meca!"

Cain guided Kina over to the alder trees, and looked around. On the other side, there was a knoll, and it curved in, so you could sleep under the roots.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd January 2010, 5:56 pm

Meca grinned,"Nice to see you to Okie.And who's this lovely lady?"He made a sweeping bow,that not many guys could pull off without looking like a geek.

"Im Rimmon...."She wasn't sure about this new comer.But if Okie knew him,then he must be alright.

Rasra nodded,"This looks good,nice choose,Cain..."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd January 2010, 7:10 pm

Cain nodded, sleeping needed to grow on him, but he stayed awake all the same. Kina curled up against the tree (with Cain's help), and he offered to take the first watch.

Okie smiled,"So, what are you doing, wandering in the middle of the night? Not that I'm surprised."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd January 2010, 10:55 pm

"Exactly that,wandering..."Meca grinned.

Rasra curled up,slightly away from them,so as not to impose.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd January 2010, 6:56 am

Cain sat near the top of the hill, on a root that was hidden from the road's veiw, but you could see the whole road. Cain was thinking about today, he was too confused to rest. How had Kina not seen that before? She had gone into that state many times, but she never found that secert before. Maybe...maybe it was just her hate at the time, and him meddling with her while she was in the spell. He didn't know.

Okie laughed, and slapped Meca on the back,"Well, I have sisters asleep, she we can't built the fire back up, but we have a bit left of the wine. Would you like any?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd January 2010, 5:17 pm

Meca shook his head,and stretched,"The thing that I need most is sleep."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd January 2010, 5:41 pm

Okie nodded,"Alright. Well, Nileve and Lily are asleep against the tree, or in it for Nileve's case. Carefull not to wake them, please. We'll all get greeted in the morning. I'm on the first watch, and Nileve is taking the second at midnight. Feel free to use any of the spares we have, they're over in the saddle bag next to the pot." He covered a yawn. Midnight better come soon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd January 2010, 6:53 pm

Meca nodded,"Thanks."He went to the base of the tree and looked up.He started climbing,careful not to shake the branch.He chose a rather sturdy branch and lay back,one arm behind his head.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th January 2010, 8:23 am

Okie went back to his watch position. The moon was slowly climbing, and he felt weariness come over him, and he struggled to stay awake.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2010, 9:11 pm

"Go to bed Okie.Ill keep watch."Rimmon smiled gently at him.She sat down next to him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th January 2010, 4:52 pm

Okie laughed,"Nah, it's not much farther to midnight. And I'm more tired from thinking, and than needing to sleep."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th January 2010, 8:04 pm

"Sure you are..."She chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th January 2010, 5:23 pm

Okie grinned, and gave her a look. But he looked back up at the moon. A dark cloud blew over, and Okie got a chill in his spine. There was someone else who had escaped the same dark master he had, though his road was much fouler than his own.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th January 2010, 7:17 pm

Rimmon looked around,then lay down,one arm behind her head.

Rasra stood up,and walked over to Cain."What's up Cain,you look upset?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th January 2010, 7:49 pm

Midnight finally came, and Okie swapped watches with Nileve, and happly fell asleep.

Cain shook his head,"Nothing. I'm just thinking."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th January 2010, 8:00 pm

Rimmon smiled gratefully at Nileve,then curled up in a branch as well.

Rasra nodded,"I understand."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th January 2010, 8:03 pm

Cain frowned,"I don't know how she did it...I thought I hid it so well."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th January 2010, 8:10 pm

"Her....her...mother?I don't know,it was pretty amazing."Rasra shrugged.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th January 2010, 2:54 pm

Cain nodded, and looked at the ground,"It was a long time ago, when I was about 5. My family lived from theiving, and we were pretty darn good at it. We raided Kina's home, an gaint farming estate on the top of hill, overlooking a beautiful lake, and backed up to this pine woods. We came in, and that was ou last raid. I saw her mother clutching something, and being so young, I thought it was a precious item, like jewels, or gold. But then, after I slit her throat, and the woman fell, it was Kina, young and crying and blind. I took her with me, I'm a year older, or it looks like it, I don't truthfully know how old she is, or what she is. Then, an band of soldiers came and killed or captured my family, and I escaped through the hidden path behind our home with Kina. We went to the city, and I changed my name to Bloodfeather, instead of Ironroot, my birth last name. And so me and Kina have traveled together ever since. I never wanted her to know. But her feelings will change, like the wind, they never stay."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th January 2010, 10:40 pm

Rasra nodded,"So thats what this was about.I was wondering how you to ended up together.You seem very unlikely to be together...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th January 2010, 4:55 pm

Cain laughed,"Yeah...I can't picture us together, truthfully. I love another...."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next