Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:02 pm

Di growled, "And you're worried about people on Ever Long!" She raced after her uncle, with Moose and Fury. Rage was chasing Raven around the living room with her claymore, obviously pissed. When she spotted the watchers, her claymore twisted around to them. And when I say them, I mean L.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:07 pm

L sighed,and raised his shield."Dont,Rage."He said calmly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:14 pm

Rage had a crazy look in her eyes, not any doubt about what she wanted to do next. Fury and Moose began to back up. Raven pointed and said, "Did just say do-" Fate clampped her hand over Raven's mouth, not letting go.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:16 pm

"I wouldnt,if I were you."L warned her. He had a darker past then anyone knew.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:25 pm

Di had managed to some how get past Rage, and to the front door. She said, "Dude, I would run. Like now." Even Esseri had backed up, despite the fact she was just that mad. Fury and Moose had tugged Wolf back into their room, and Gull and Fate had Raven up pressed against the wall.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:26 pm

L looked at Di,"You actually think I can?"He asked with sarcasm.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:29 pm

Di said, "Are you really not going to try? That is one messed up mucha cha with a sword. And you are just standing there?" Rage turned with a warning glance at Di, but back to L.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:36 pm

L sighed,"And which one of us would you be referring to??"He grinned halfway as he pulled out a blade. It was long,and slim,but unbelievably sharp and unbreakable. There were swirls around the hilt,a decorative way to stop the hand from sliding down the blade. The swirls were the color of sea fome,and swirled like it to. They danced,and formed intricate patterns,and the circle at the top of the hilt was encrusted with lapis lazuli gems. But they were the purest icy blue ones,set on the silver sword. a few rubys were worked in there. But somehow it didnt look like a a gaudy sword,it was magnificent.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:38 pm

Rage's face remained unchanged. Di slapped herself in the face, and made her way out the door. Raven pushed Fate's hand away, "Nice seeing you again!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:42 pm

L was a little confused by Raven's comment. When had he come to visit before? He shrugged."Rage."He began calmly,"I really do not want to fight you. So please,let me pass,and Ill be on my way."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:45 pm

Raven looked at L, and laughed, "Fate, the silly man thinks I was talking about him." Fate gripped Raven's mouth with her hand. Rage's eyes were focused on L. She had a crazy smile on her face, blood lust starting to build. She didn't realize it, but she started to circle him like prey.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:50 pm

The steel went,and circle his head,leaving a filter to breathe and covered holes to see from. His voice was low as he talked,"Rage,do you know my past? Ask your mother. I wouldnt fight me,and I dont want to fight you." A grin was building on his face,"Already killed one person today,I really dont want to injure a second."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th July 2010, 11:53 pm

Esseri just nodded to Rage, and the crazy person pressed forward with all speed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th July 2010, 11:59 pm

L leapt nimbly out of the way,and just glanced at Esseri and sighed inwardly,then turned back to Rage,sword up,as well as shield.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:01 am

Rage used her chains as a weapon. With a quick twist of her hand, she sent them lashing forward at L's wrists and ankles.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th July 2010, 12:09 am

Suddenly L grinned,and shed the armor,and tossed the shield,he caught one of the chains,and pulled. He dodged the other chains,and swung his hilt towards her head.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:11 am

Rage came forward, dodging the hilt (after it knocked her on the head a bit) with her claymore, straight at L.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th July 2010, 12:17 am

L slid out of the way,the wall behind him."Try me..."His voice was dark,and deep,like honey,or dark chocolate. It held a mystery that,if you tried to figure it out,might come back and bite you.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:19 am

Rage brought back her claymore, splittering the wall as she did. She turned to L, her eyes set for one thing. And no one planned to stop her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th July 2010, 12:31 am

L cracked his neck,and yawned,but his eyes were bright,and wild. They were almost feverish,like an animals. He grinned,he was acting quickly,and learning her style of fighting. After all,where did they think he got the sword? He made it,and it was attuned to him,and any anger in his body was maximized by it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:33 am

Rage didn't think of tactic, she went straight on with it. She was straight forward, but strong.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th July 2010, 12:38 am

"Psst,little one,up here."L called from the window frame. Somehow standing on the small edge that jutted out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:40 am

Rage whipped her chains forwarded, cracking the window sill.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th July 2010, 12:55 am

L was already moving,though he had hoped she would go through the window herself. He turned,and grinned."Put the toys away,dearie. Its time to grow up."He laughed maniacally.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th July 2010, 12:58 am

Rage hadn't spoken the whole time. She saved her voice for last. She sent her chains cracking at L, and raised her claymore.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next