Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Your Fears PG-13

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Face Your Fears PG-13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Face Your Fears PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 22nd June 2010, 10:13 am

Axia glanced back at Malruse, and rolled her eyes. She tilted her head, telling him to come over. She turned back to the two.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd June 2010, 3:04 am

Malruse muttered,"Yes. Axia lost her mind."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd June 2010, 9:49 am

Axia whispered something to Lust when Malruse made that comment. The horse snort, and kicked his back legs at Bue. Axia turned back to the two,"No. Well...to come out straight, chance has been playing quiet a lot lately, or more so fate. I met Malruse today out of chace that we both had a dream, and I was wondering if chance had played again. By any chance, did one of you, or both of you, have an odd dream?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 23rd June 2010, 3:07 pm

Malruse knew whet was coming,and had moved Bue behind a rock,so he would be protected,then came to stand beside Axia.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th June 2010, 1:48 am

Malruse nodded,with a sigh he explained."Who,may I ask,visited you? A boy with purple wings visited me....."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th June 2010, 5:56 am

Malruse rolled his eyes,realizing they were no threat,and eased up."I see your like me."He meant it in the way where they both gave the minimum amount of details that they could get away with. He flashed a quirky grin at the male,then extended his hand towards both of them,"Im Malruse."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th June 2010, 1:10 am

"Then Lantis,relax a bit. And a pleasure to meet you Azure."Marluse chuckled at Lantis's behavior,though he had been acting the same way just moments before.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th July 2010, 12:44 pm

Axia replied, "A girl was long pink hair, and a gorgous pink dress." She added her name, "I'm Axia."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th July 2010, 12:19 am

Axia replied, "We're escaping my father. I don't really know which way we're going, or were going."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th July 2010, 9:29 am

Axia shrugged, "I don't know. I was tired of being treated like I couldn't do anything. Or maybe it was the dream."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th July 2010, 3:14 pm

Mrale(Malruse/Meca?) watched her quietly,knowing the reason to the 't.'

((ooc:I forgot his name.XD Ill go back and check.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th July 2010, 4:10 pm

ooc: I think it was Malruse Wink

Axia glanced at Malruse, and then back to the two, hoping her explaination had been enough.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th July 2010, 4:30 pm

((ooc:*Nods* It was,I checked.XD))

Malruse rolled his eyes quietly,waiting for the others to say something.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 9:19 pm

Axia smiled, "That sounds great!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 10:07 pm

Malruse nodded,he was fine with it,as long as no one got in his way he was fine.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 10:16 pm

Axia smiled, excited.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 10:34 pm

She knew she was needed. She knew they were coming. She knew that she needed to go. She knew what was going to happen. The raps on the door made her sigh. Ryuke stood up,silver hair strands falling down her body. She got dressed in a kimono,though it was short in front. And the back had two long pieces,that went down to about mid-calf. She grabbed her two fans that razor blades were keenly hidden. Just in case there were trouble,then she went to the door. She remembered the dream,she was the leader of the group,and she needed to be strong. She must take them to find him and stop him again. Perhaps this time,permanently. She had said she understood the girl,who looked just like her. She stood breathing for a moment in front of the door,then opened her white eyes and looked at the men before her as she opened the door. They had spears,and had surrounded her house. The first one jabbed at her with one,forcing her back into her small house. Then the rest flooded in,blocking off all escapes,and encircling her. She knew they had come to kill her. But she didnt care. A part of her wanted them to come. She watched them quietly,a few backed away. She knew who she was,and what had to be done,and she did it without remorse. Soon,the only walking out of the house was Ryuke. Most of the men werent dead,just frozen. She sent a thought out,and immediately after a icy mare galloped through the air to her. She had known about this for some time,and when she was sent the dream,her powers were fully awakened,and she was sent to find the others,and tell them who they were,and what they had to do. The mare had snow swirling around her,and an icy mane and tail. And she glittered in the sunlight like an ice sculpture,though she didnt melt. Ryuke slipped onto the mare,then they took off into the sky,going towards the other Guardians.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 10:40 pm

Axia felt a slight chill in the wind, and looked up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 10:45 pm

Ryuke landed Ulia,and slipped off. She glanced at them,and nodded."Axia. Malruse. Lantis. Azure. Hello,Im Ryuke,Guardian of Snow. I see that you two,"She pointed to Malruse and Axia,"Are Guardains of Love and Time,and you two,"She pointed to Azure,and Lantis,"Are Guardians of Air and Water."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 10:48 pm

Axia took a step back from the icy woman. She said, "What are you talking about?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 10:51 pm

"Did you not understand your dreams??''Ryuke asked,a light colored eyebrow raised. She had been told that they would understand,or maybe she hadnt been told. Perhaps she had interpreted that they would know what she was talking about.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 10:55 pm

Axia said, "Not...not really....I think we were looking for answers...I was..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 11:00 pm

Ryuke sighed,now she would have to explain completely."There are a few more. Nikkita hasnt shown up yet,at least,I think that is her name. I hope nothing has happened to her. She is the Guardian of Storm. Now,I dont know the names of the others. There are two more boys. Guardians of Fire and Earth."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 11:03 pm

Axia cocked her head, "What are you talking about?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th July 2010, 11:08 pm

"Im talking about Guardains,about your future. About the dreams."Ryuke explained.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum