Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Beginning...PG-13

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

In The Beginning...PG-13 - Page 13 Empty Re: In The Beginning...PG-13

Post  Dahlia 21st October 2010, 6:17 pm

A warning flashed in his eyes,though he was smirking."Girl,just dont let them land in Roran. I dont want anyone hurt there."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st October 2010, 9:33 pm

Still lying on his back, Iycanri replied, "If your land would be ingured by us, it would only be if we were under the contol of the Beast itself. But the Bond keeps him within the Xianbar...if that bond were to break...your people will not be the last to meet an ill fate."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd October 2010, 5:53 am

Laryinxx nodded,"Well then,for everyones sake,lets keep the bond strong."His eyes showed the determination and affection of the city,almost as if it were like his child. In a notion,it kind of was. He had started it,it had grown,and it probably would continue growing.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd October 2010, 2:57 pm

Iycanri replied still on his back, "That is a matter that is not all together easy. The Beast has no love for man, and his will is very strong."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th October 2010, 6:20 pm

Laryinxx looked at him,"I do not care if it is not an easy task, I only said that the bond must remain strong."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th October 2010, 7:05 pm

Missar was about to fire off some sharp remark when Iycanri said, "The Bond that keeps the Beast within the star of the Xianbar is one that can only be strengthened on the full of the moon over this sea. You do not yet realize how far away from your land we are at the moment, Laryinxx, Master of Roran. We are is a sense some where, and no where. If you tried to come back to this place on your own, you would never find it. You are both in your world, and not there. But the Bond does not follow that law. If it were to break, we would go back before it, inwhich there was no world but the one that this one is. Water and land would be the same, air would be in surplus and lacking. Contridiction. That is the name of this place. If that Bond were to break, your land, Roran, would be no more because that world would be no more. It would have never happened. The Bond can be broken in two ways. One, if the practice we just performed was not to happen after a very long time. Two, the power of the Beast actually born into someone. Since the second cannot happen under these current stags of life, the first is the only way. Missar and I are bound by the same will that Beast fights against to gain freedom to keep that Bond whole. A kind of spell comes over us, and drives us to renew the Bond, and less that will could be broken, then the Bond will always be resealed." Iycanri sat up, and turned to Laryinxx, "I tell you this because you have come here. You must understand that once you have come to Contridiction, you will be able to understand even the most bizarre of all things. Once you leave this place, the world as you know it will not seem the same. I will show you. Seise your powers, and touch the water. You will stand just fine. I will not enchant it in any way, but it will support you. Not by some will in your faith, but in the fact that this world does not apply properly to what we know is true by living life as we would. Missar and I are bound to this world's oddities, which is why we show no fear. We have seen common sense proved false. That removes the first and final sanity of all minds. When you leave here, you too will lose all fear is the world's greatest."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th October 2010, 7:27 pm

Laryinx grinned at him slightly,"What makes you think that I would not find my way back here? Or that perhaps I am afraid of anything in that world that happens. This world is merely a different place with different rules. Not anything to be afraid of. We must live while we can,and then we die. If you dont do that,then there is no point in living,fear is a limitation. It is useless."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th October 2010, 7:45 pm

Iycanri said, "You followed us here. We can bind you to this place. We are close to the source of our power, and at our highest. We could even fool the Beast into fighting for us here. The reason this world exsists though, son of fire, is that you have fear. You land, Roran, you live everyday with a worry, a slight fear that something might bring it to ruin. You just stated that fact. 'Do not let the Bond break' you said out of desire for protection of your land. This world doesn't have different rules. It makes them. Condridiction could leak out, bit by bit, and confuse all life. Poison and health, life and death, sky and earth. Do not take yourself as so wise to think you have no fear, because even the insane have it. Like Condridiction, Missar and I both fear everything and nothing, yet do not bother with either themselves." He stood on his feet alone, Missar looked at him. She had never expected a speaker from Iycanri. Iycanri said, "If you do not understand the state of this world, then the answers you need maybe to remain here." Iycanri drew his sword, flames and ice licked off it, "Step onto the water, Larynixx, and dare fall to the depths. Or come at me. You cannot leave without our will. Choose, son of fire and rider of lion. Choose for you passage out because the openning into this world only opens for the children of the Beast."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th October 2010, 8:11 pm

((ooc: Your so confusing..... T_T ))

Laryinxx rolled his eyes,"You speak in riddles,boy. You do. Sometimes I wonder why I can even understand you.... Though I met you just this past day.... Never mind that. Yes,I fear for my city,my child,but for my own life,I fear not. That is what I stated,there is no fear for myself..... And if I do so choose,I am sure I can free myself from this land."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th October 2010, 8:17 pm

Iycanri replied, "You could not leave if you so wished to. If we wished so, we could seal you here for eternity. Understand, that all living have fear, Laryinxx, and you must not be so bold as to ignore that fact until you come face to face with it. Worry if a sign of fear. Doubt if a sign of fear. These are mortal emotions, and even if you are not afraid to die for others lives, you still fear the very pain of death itself. It is only mortal. For there is always the after, and that last step for the rest of all ends. You should fear, if nothing else, what comes then after. For one moment, you may be on a scale in which you have no part to change because the other side is piled against you." Iycanri turned away, and said, "Don't be so brave as to count yourself amoung the fearless, for there is no one who truely is." He was still holding his sword, waiting for Laryinxx to touch the water.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th October 2010, 12:30 pm

Laryinxx sighed,there was no point in arguing with these stubborn people. He touched the water,waiting for a reaction from it,or other random words from the girl or the wordy boy. He looked into it,it rippling,yet holding him up. It was a curious thing,but not to curious,just enough for him to be interested in it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th October 2010, 3:04 pm

Iycanri still waited on the water's surface. He began to walk away from the two of them. Missar didn't turn to watch him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th October 2010, 3:25 pm

Laryinxx raised an eyebrow,not feeling like following him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th October 2010, 4:16 pm

Missar walked up to Laryinxx, and whispered in his ear, "He regrets greatly that you followed. If the situtation had been backwards, I would have killed you. Be thankful it was this way. He said those things because you passed through the Xainbar to enter here. There will be word once we get back. You'll see. But you will also be able to see the sign of the Xianbar. Obviously, there will be a tie between our lands from ever on because you came here." She began rushing over the water like it was the plains. She didn't turn back, but kept running.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th October 2010, 4:39 pm

Laryinxx chuckled to himself,the girl really thought she could kill him. Ah well,many people thought many things. He rushed over the water after them,still in his fire form.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th October 2010, 4:52 pm

Missar stopped, and space seemed to shrink. She was standing a few feet in front of Laryinxx now. She said to his face, "Don't use magic here. It is a dangerous idea after the Bond has been renewed." She pointed down to the water. It was sturring, though nothing was below to make it move.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th October 2010, 4:57 pm

Laryinxx sighed,but closed his eyes,and slowly descended until he stood on the water. The flame on his body went out,though the never ending flame in his spirit showed in his black/red tinted eyes. Then,he continued after them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th October 2010, 4:58 pm

Missar nodded, and looked pass him to where they were. Iycanri had already returned to underwater. She turned back, and went on.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th October 2010, 5:30 pm

Laryinxx followed Missar,not wanting to follow the boy underwater.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th October 2010, 10:12 pm

Missar looked up. Finally, as if they had run leagues, Missar saw a splotch of land. She hurried to it. As soon as she stepped a foot on it, she pushed off into the air, "By the power of the Celestial Phoenix, daughter of the Celestial Beast, I command the Gate to the World to open!" She raised her hands, and from her palms a star formed. It shot into the air, and opened the passage home.

Missar awoke, still leaning against the wall. A few men were looking at them, as her body had just gone limp.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th October 2010, 5:50 am

Laryinxx leapt through after her,and awoke to see Chiron shaking his furry head over him. The lion had gone after him,but stopped in time and come back through the portal before it fully closed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th October 2010, 2:42 pm

A few men were snickering as Missar sat up, rubbing her head. One whispered to another, "Looks like she's had too much of the bottle than what's good for her." Missar was completely awake at that point. She stood up, and walked right up to the man. His eyes went from enjoyment to a slight nervousy. She spat back, "I can down twice as much of the bottle as you could without even beginning to drop." The man fell from his chair just from how close Missar was to him. She said loudly for the whole tavern to hear, "Back to the barrel with you, and down your own ale, and leave my business to my own. What I drink is too rich for you anyways." She headed for the stairs, hoping Iycanri would be awake by now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th October 2010, 4:38 pm

No one had paid much attention to Laryinxx,they never did. He was one that stayed in the shadows,and Chiron was a little surprised he didnt not have on his usual cloak. He called out good naturedly,"I can hold my drink better than all of you!" Which earned a laugh,though it was true.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th October 2010, 4:54 pm

Missar gritted her teeth as she tried to ignore Laryinxx. She was in the mood for a challenge, but Iycanri has warned her about it before. The least time...well...She kept moving.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th October 2010, 4:58 pm

Laryinxx followed after Missar a smirk on his face,Chiron behind him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum