Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

ALTER EGOS (PG-13) - Page 20 Empty Re: ALTER EGOS (PG-13)

Post  horsesrule3 19th August 2010, 9:40 pm

X shrugged, "Don't know. I found it in the file."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 3:14 pm

Di looked over the numbers, "Well, depending on who sent it, and what for, it could mean any number of things. Locations, ransomes, times....do you know who might have sent it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 7:56 pm

X sighed, "See that's where your wrong. I don't know where its from, but I know what it is, and it's not ransome. The equation in the upper left is the power required to transport a human being. The one in red pen is the required number of batteries to power the remote. The unreadable one is an estimite of the number of times the teleporter can be used before serious damage is done to the fabric of space. I need that crazy guy, Dylan, to help me with the last equation, the one in green. Who it's from isn't important."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 8:01 pm

Di glanced at X, with that look that said, "A woman is never wrong. Learn that fast." She said, "Like I said before, Dylan is busy. I can't get him to drop everything, and come and handle this. The only person I could spare for this is Travis. He's as good at these kinds of problems as Dylan is, though he uses it a lot less."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 8:05 pm

X rolled back over to the computer, "Sure tell him to get over here." He looked at T, "How much do you think I would regret calling Sawyer?" T said, "A lot. Especially at this hour."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 8:10 pm

Di glanced at Fox, who had already had her call list ready. Her signal for Travis was quickly answered as the mechanic walked in. He said, "Yes?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 8:12 pm

X swiveled his chair around, "Tell me what you make of the equation in green." He tossed him the paper and turned back to his computer.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 8:14 pm

Travis caught the paper, and said, "Looks like half the grief I have to go through when I deal with Dylan. Why?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 8:16 pm

X rolled his eyes, "Why does everyone need to know why? I just need to know what you think!"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 8:18 pm

Travis said, "Cause math gives me a sore head in the morning, and I have a lot of work to do. This problem looks like it needs a second half. It's only half written."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 8:47 pm

X took a breath to controll his frustration. He said in a voice that showed his frustration, "I'm trying to get the second half. But the guy who has it is not the easiest to reach." He entered a password on the computer and then waited for a window to load.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 8:59 pm

Di growled, "You knew there was a second half in the first place, and had the audasity to give him the problem in the first place?!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:01 pm

X said, "You don't need the second half for what I was asking! Now I need about 2 minutes of silence." He pressed a button and the muffled sound of a ringing phone filled the room.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:03 pm

Di rubbed her head. This wack job was getting them no where.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:06 pm

After about 30 seconds the ringing stopped and a video screen poped up. An angry looking person apeared in the window, "WHAT?! Don't you know what time it is here?" X glanced sideways at T, he was smiling, good old Sawyer.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:07 pm

Di groaned: with the video chat up, this would be a long night.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:11 pm

The person on the other end put on his glasses and smiled, "Oh X, what has you calling so late?" His tone had changed darasticaly. X said, "I need the other half of the equation." Sawyer looked confused, "X you know I keep record of thousands of eqations, you'll have to be more specific." X glanced at T. "Sawyer I need the equation."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:13 pm

Di whispered to Fox, "You get all of tomorrow to yourself because of this, Fox." Fox's hand fell to her gun, "Good."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:18 pm

T glanced over at them. Sawyer still looked confused, "x you have to be more specific." X groaned, the one equation he needed, Sawyer had forgotten. "I need the one that we tore in half to keep secrert." Sawyer nodded, "Oh that one." His voice was flat, "I'll fax you the other half. And X don't call me in the middle of the night again. Goodnight" X said, "No Sawyer wait . . . " Sawyer hung up. X slumped back into his chair.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:20 pm

Di said, "I have half a mind to leave if you two don't start answering questions."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:21 pm

X picked up a piece of paper from the fax machine and handed it to Travis. In a solem voice he said, "What you have in your hands is what Russia plans to use to destroy the US."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:23 pm

Travis looked at the papers, and said, "And they have a copy of this?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:28 pm

X said, "Have a copy, they invented the thing. We," he motioned to T, "Destroyed it. Sort of." T nodded.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th August 2010, 9:33 pm

Travis said, "Then why make them think it's incorrect? If they problem appears useless, then we'll have more time to delay them while they try to rework it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th August 2010, 9:36 pm

T shrugged, "Or get to DC before them." X said, "I don't need sugestions, I need you to tell me what number is missing. I went over that equation a thousand times and couldn't find the number. But you might be able too."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum