Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 5:41 pm

Maegera peered out the curtain of her castleroom's window, and she smirked to herself. Her master, the aspiring king of Zahra, had ordered her to join the guardian's group and bring them down from within.

She silently observed Ryuke, shaking her head at her mistake. She grabbed her peasant's garb, sprinting through the castle and to the main enterance. She glared at her dwarf wings, disfigured, on her back. She walked slowly up to Ryuke, looking doe-eyed and kind.

"Yes, please, join us."

Naida beamed brightly, jumping up and down, her light turqoise wings bouncing as she did, "Oh, a castle! So cool!"

Cayden smirked, rolling his eyes, but finding himself smitten by Maegera. Maegera forced a sweet smile, batting her eyelashes, "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Maegera."

Blushing, Cayden replied, "Hi, I'm Cayden."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 5:44 pm

Adrian felt bad for the new people. He wished there was a way he could reach out to them.

Arbor didnt trust them. Flat out didnt trust them,nor did Zanna. They shared a look,then looked back at the two new females. Arbor's senses just told him there was something off about the two of them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 5:46 pm

Not worrying about the ghostly white wings hanging from his back, Drew looked at the new comers. He made sure Grey was close. He wasn't one to trust on first impression. Memories of the woman's speak reran through his head. If there was danger here, he was going to be on guard. Drew didn't say anything to either of the new comers, and his light squeeze on Grey told her to remain silent as well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 5:57 pm

Cayden, usually, was not one to trust on the first impression, either. But, considering they were in a world they had no clue about, they needed some guidance.

Naida smiled warmly. Unfortunately, she was a horrible judge of character, and she could see no harm in speaking to them, "I'm Naida!"

Then she elbowed Meca, signaling him to be polite.

Last edited by ♥xXxPaper_HeartsxXx♥ on 8th December 2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 6:00 pm

Meca elbowed her back,a look of disdain on his features. He had been the first to introduce himself. Maybe she was deaf.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 6:03 pm

Drew set his hand on Naida's shoulder, and squeezed it a little. He whispered so just she could hear, "We should find that woman before we make friends so easily." He released his grip, and leaned backwards to his standing position.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 6:04 pm

(OOC: no, i'm just blind. xD post edited.)

Naida's lips turned into that of a pout, but that quickly melted and she smiled, "Okay!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 6:06 pm

ooc: Is she pouting because of Drew, or some other reason?

Grey was unsure why Drew was on edge, but since she didn't know what was going on, she listened to him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 6:07 pm

Ryuke smiled warmly,"Ah,hello my dear."She said to the small child,bending down. She let her wings droop forward and tickle the little girl's arms.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 6:11 pm

(OOC: Meca elbowed her, Drew warned her.)

Cayden raised an eyebrow at Ryuke greeting the young girl, a bit suspicious, and Naida grinned at both the girls.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 6:13 pm

Drew rested his hands over Grey's arms. He glared at Ryuke, a sharp warning to back off. Grey stared at the woman, biting her lip. She knew that Drewy knew best, so she listened, and didn't reply.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 6:20 pm

If she had not had to play a caring role,Ryuke would have killed the insolent b*****d then and there,but she was pretending to be sweet. So she gave an understanding nod,and winked at the child,before backing up.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 6:22 pm

Grey kept a blank face to the woman.

Drew kept his eyes on the woman. His read, "If you try that again, I will shot you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 6:37 pm

Ryuke's eyes were kept perfectly blank and sweet. She looked confused and hurt by his actions,she shrugged and turned back to charming the bubbly girl.

Arbor looked at Drew,unsure of what to do at the moment.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 7:05 pm

Drew slide Grey's gun down into her bag. The girl didn't notice, nor would anyone who was in front of them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 9:13 pm

Naida gave Ryuke a smile and eyeroll, one that said that Drew was like that.

Cayden grinned at Maegera who eyed the setting sun with a smile, that truly was more of a smirk, "It's seems as so the day is done. Oh, well. I'm sure you would all like a goodnights' rest, yes?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 9:32 pm

Drew said, "No. We need to find someone first." He kept his tone flat. He had practice with this. Having worked to bust crooks, he knew how to keep his voice flat, and his face solid. He said this in a tone for all four of the others to get clearly. They couldn't afford to take a side track until they figured out where the woman was. Personally, Drew wanted some answers from her. The more they knew about the person who told them how to get here, the better, and the more they knew about this world, the better as well. He didn't like that these two had just showed up. It was fishy, like their arrival had been watched. He said flatly, "And we need to find them soon. The offer is generous, but we need to pass. Another time." He lowered his hand towards his gun, and the other towards Grey's, which had another load.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 9:57 pm

A flash of panic passed through Maegera's eyes, but she quickly replaced it by one of false curiousity, though she already knew who they were asking for, "Who would this woman be, by any chance? Perhaps we could lead you too her."

She already had a plan formed in her head.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th December 2010, 5:39 am

Ryuke's eyes were kept perfect,as was her facial expression. It was slightly sad,and curious at the same time."I do not mean to be rude,but I must add this in,my lord. You do not speak for all of the other precious people." She smiled at Bambi with a sweet and warm smile.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th December 2010, 6:17 am

Drew's wings twitched out. He didn't realize that this was their reflex from when he was getting ready to take a punch. He said, "That's alright. I think we can find her on our own."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 9th December 2010, 4:52 pm

Cayden, biting down on his lip, looked toward Drew, and whispered quietly, "Drew, A'mari could be anywhere . . . it could take just days to find her . . . perhaps we should keep an open mind, we know nothing about this world."

Naida looked back and forth between the both of them, doe eyed.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th December 2010, 5:06 pm

Drew replied to Cayden in the same hushed voice, "That's exactly my point, Cayden. She said there was a war going on here. If we don't know anything about this place, how can we trust someone who knew we came from somewhere far away, like another planet. It's fishy, too fishy. We need to find her first before we just jump and trust the first set of girls we see. It was too short a time after we got here that they showed up." Drew said in a voice that all four of the other Guardians would be able to hear, "And I've dealt with fishy situations before. I have the most experience with this kind of happening. I say its a bad idea that we can easily stay out of." It was his subtle way of saying, "I've worked with crooks more than you have." Drew said loud enough for the two inhabitants to hear, "Besides, I don't know anyone who would be so bubbly and welcoming to people who could easily be armed, and from some where else. If it were flipped, we'd be more likely to react with cation, to open arms. Remember your reactions to the news we got. You weren't all open to the thought. And it remains the same here. If we had shown up on a farm, or in a village, the people would have panicked before giving us wide open arms. It has to be a trap." Drew rested his hand firmly on his gun, which was now half loaded. He made sure that it was in plan sight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 9th December 2010, 5:42 pm

Cayden slowly let his words sink in, considering them, and finally nodding, "You're right, I suppose."

A flash of anger crossed Maegera's eyes, but it then flicked into one of hurt, as she slowly nodded, before giving a lie, "I do not understand your earthern ways, but, the majority of Zahra are a warm, loving people. Pardon us if we have offended you in any way."

Unfortunately, Maegera was not one of the majority.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th December 2010, 5:56 pm

Ryuke nodded,her eyes flashing from rage to hurt,almost crying eyes."I apologize deeply. Our planet is very loving,well. The majority here on Zahra is. Myself and Maegera were just trying to be hospitable. And your clothing is quite different from the dressings here,so I inferred that you must be from a lone ways away. We get travelers sometimes,though sadly,they never stay very long. Something about it being boring and uneventful on our small planet...."She looked hurt and saddened with her last words,and cast her emerald eyes down,her white wings drooping with defeat.

Meca was not moved by this act of.....Whatever it was. It certainly was honest and true emotion.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th December 2010, 6:28 pm

That confirmed all of Drew's suspicions. He hoped the others took noted those words, and compared them to what their earlier friend had said. Drew didn't release the grip on his gun any less. His brows knotted, and his eyes narrowed. He knew that it was a lie.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next