Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 1:00 pm

Helix looked up at Sky as she finished her cow. She asked, "Did you find what was bothering you?" The phoenix put her head up in the head, and swallowed the meat. When she lowered her head, she replied, "Yes. I am at ease now. But only for the moment. There are things I heard that would make me think that trouble is abroad, but I will not worry about them now. It was said in my eerie that you should not rush to a second trouble after the first had been handled." Helix shook her head as she started putting up her cooking gear. She said, "Now, I'm not the first to jump into society's arms, but waiting can cause a change in events. I'd rather get something like that over with to leave it for the rest." Sky chuckled, her laughter shaking the mountainside lightly, "You're just like her at her youth." Helix twirled her sword in practice, and said, "Yeah, but I'm not going to die from missing a stroke." Sky cooed, "Now, Helix, when she was alive, that was the most honorable way to die. To fall on the battle field showed that you loved for your country, and were brave enough to die for it." Helix lunged, and retorted, "Sure, but you said she was the best of the best in weaponry. How could someone that skilled miss a single swing?" Sky said softly, "Maybe for desire of death." Helix paused, and looked at the ground. Sky went on, "She had lived longer than any other human of her guard. She'd seen two new lines of captains. Her family was dead, only her grandchildren still living. Her guardian. All she had left from her youth was her father, and me. And her father was forced to endure that life for ever. That was his curse. She was not aging because of her gift. Helix, when all that you love dear is gone, life may become torture to endure for you as well. Life is a gift, but everlasting life here, in the world of mortality...it is a burden." Helix spun around, lifting her sword again to practice. She pointed the blade at Sky, and questioned, "And what about you? You out lived her. You do not speak of dying." Sky said, "I am a phoenix, as are my children. They live on, so I have my eerie always to return to. It is very hard to kill a phoenix, but even in my heart of hearts, I would take death if all else that I loved was gone." Helix turned away, still not content.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 5:02 pm

The girl nodded,"I myself have sensed something.... Of darkness on the edge. I think Malruse and the Dark Creatures on the move again.... I am sure,if she cannot walk,we might be able to move water so that we may all join up."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 6:40 pm

"Very well."Rasani nodded,"Would you prefer I change into a faster form? One more fitting for running?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 9:42 pm

Helix sighed, and said, "Can you provide me with an environment for my element?" The bird nodded. Helix said, "Then let's get moving on that thing that is bothering you." Sky didn't answer, but Helix started packing up her camp.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 10:01 pm

Rasani closed her eyes,and her legs slendered,and a soft brown coat blanketed her body as she became an Impala. Two spiraled dark grey horns slipped from her forehead,and her arms lengthened. A small white strip of fur fell from between her furry ears,and surronded her muzzle,going between her horns,and straight down the bridge of her nose. She looked at Amir,and gave her a slight look before nodding to Maki.

Amir growled slightly,"Dont mistake her for lunch."She snarled slightly,she was always a tad to protective of Rasani.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 10:53 pm

Helix pulled her pack onto her back, and got onto Sky's back. The phoenix wrapped her ice tail around the girl, and the bird took off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 10:59 pm

Amir nodded,"Good." Before Rasani looked at her with a slight impatient gleam in her eye."Can we be going now?" She stomped her left front-foreleg,and shook her soft brown grey-horned head.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:05 pm

Sky headed back to where she had watched the other earlier. Helix held onto the bird's back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 1:11 am

Lumina smiled to herself,a bitter grin. More of a smirk,really. She beckoned the blank eyed Learing towards her as she whispered,'Hush,darling. Come on,come now."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 10:15 am

Sky landed, the trees now bending at her weight as she did so. Helix said bluntly, "There's no one here, Sky." Sky chuckled, and she said, "You're just like her." Helix mouthed the bird as she did. Sky dropped her eleventh tail. Helix didn't know what element it was, but she knew it was the bird's most powerful. As the tail touched the water, it was like the ground was water, and ripples flowed out over the land. Helix knew what this was. Tracking. She asked, "You still mean to follow them?" Sky teased, "What happened to 'find this person, and getting it all over with?' Hm?"" Helix groaned as Sky took off again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 10:44 am

ooc: YOU, AURA! XD No, they're tracking the little group that Sky was listening in on

Helix watched the landscape roll by. She had never been this far from the mountainside. The farther away they went, the more she held onto Sky's ice tail.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 10:49 am

ooc: When I said you, I literally meant you, Aura. Not your charries in the RP...

Sky landed on the shore, and shrunk down to the size of a parrot. She sat on Helix's shoulder, her ice tail still touching the girl. Helix was amazed by the beach, but blinked. The sun seemed so much brighter here.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 11:03 am

Helix sat down on the beach, since Sky hadn't told her where to go. Sky was tracking again.

ooc: Never mind...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 11:10 am

Rasani had noticed they were being tracked,and she shaped into a small parrot,and flew quickly to Maki's side."We are being tracked,I sense the magic." She warbled in his ear."Amir is in the forest still,trying to make sure that no one will come to this place."

It was true,Amir was racing through the forest,trying to find the point of the magic's start.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 11:16 am

Sky sighed, and said, "They're out of my senses. In a protected home." Helix listened to the ocean, trying to think. She sat down, and started breathing in and out, to calm herself.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 11:25 am

Sky said, "What now?" Helix replied, "We keep looking. There's something going on, which you won't tell me, but you know something about this. And I bet it has to do with what I am." Sky lowered her head, thinking about what parts she should tell the Elemental Creature.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 11:31 am

Helix said, "What element is in your eleventh tail?" Sky looked at the girl from where she was sitting. She said, "The same element that gives me my name as a race of phoenix. Celestial. Star. I don't know if it exists here." Helix asked, "And there are ten elements from your home land, so that one should counteract anyone other element." Sky said, "I think it's safe to say that where ever they are, they don't want us there, Helix." The girl said, "There is something wrong, and I want to know what it is. I've been up on the mountainside for years now. Now, I want to know what's the problem here, and I want to fix it." Sky sighed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 11:37 am

Helix stood up, and said, "Let's go." The phoenix squawked, and asked, "What?" The bird followed Helix's gaze. Underwater. She sighed, and flew to the waterside, growing in size as she did. Helix got back on board, and they both went under. Sky let her water tail make a bubble around Helix for air, but the bird had little trouble gliding through the water. Helix said, "Head to a place where you're tracking is stopped." The phoenix glided through the salt water to where her senses went blank.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:05 pm

Helix asked, "Can you cross the barrier?" Sky said, "Yes, but I will not be able to track beyond that point." Helix knew which element the phoenix would use to cross. Space. She said, "Well, then let's get through, and I'll lead." Sky obviously didn't want to do this, but she touched her space tail to the barrier. It pained her, but she opened a hole in the barrier. As Helix swam through, the phoenix shrunk, and clung to her side. The barrier closed behind them. Helix looked around, a bit lost, but she could not feel the senselessness that Sky did. She looked around, and started moving towards where it got heavier.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:19 pm

Helix still had the bubble around her head so she could breath. She forced herself to keep going, though the farther she went, the more her head hurt, and wanted to make her turn around. She knew Sky was feeling the same thing. She gathered her grit, and just kept on pushing.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:28 pm

Neither Helix or Sky could sense the Elemental Creature at the moment. Helix made her way towards the waterfall. She looked up, and tried to figure out how they were going to get up. Sky said, "I can fly you up, but I doubt we'll be able to use magic after that. I'd say that this Elemental Creature has a very good security system. The closer we get to the source of the magic, the harder it's going to be to go on." Helix could careless about that. She was mule headed, and wanted to find this person. Sky shifted back to her full form, and glided up the waterfall, holding Helix in her talons. She landed them on the back, and Helix gripped to keep from the current taking her back down. Sky shrunk back to her smaller size.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:33 pm

From this point on, not even Sky could track or sense auras. The barrier had an effect on both of their heads, and it was only Helix's mule headedness that kept them going upstream.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:50 pm

Helix looked up as she heard something moving the water up ahead. She pulled herself out of the river to walk, and froze it. It was much more appealing to her now that she was colder. Sky hung on either way.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:56 pm

Helix kept walking, and she saw that they were getting pretty close to the end of the river. She felt Sky's talons dig in on her shoulder. The bird was nervous, both of their heads spinning.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 1:01 pm

Sky couldn't actually sense anything, but she didn't like this. She said, "Get your sword." As Helix drew her silver blade, Sky returned to her normal size. It left the lake in a shadow as she glided over it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next