Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 12 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 5:19 pm

Shade rushed the phoenix, his horn pointed low, towards its heart, renewing the shield as he went along. He still had some of Malruse's power coursing through his body from their link, and he used it to keep the shield running from the insolent enigma phoenix.

Malruse pulled a sword from his sheath, holding it at the girl."Take your friends and leave, or die here. You have annoyed me enough, insolent girl." His voice held power, and ice, and fire danced off of his sword, though the flames were black, and rolling like the sea when the moon and stars do not appear.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th April 2011, 5:23 pm

Luna sighed. "Malruse, really? Im tired and would like to get home. I know you're a huge bad*ss and all but I can't get home by myself." Luna was greatful for the shade from the trees but she suddenly became very hot. Sweat dripped from her head and Luna fell to the ground. Her vision was once again going black.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 5:30 pm

Malruse walked over, keeping his sword trained on the one girl, and lightly kicked Luna in the head. More of a nudge, since he didnt want to bend down.

((ooc: My mom told me to kick her in the head.>:} ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th April 2011, 5:35 pm

Luna was blacking out and she knew it, but she didnt want to seem even more weak. Luna bit his shoe then spit on the ground "I really dont like feet." Luna held her chest and tried to stand up. Groaning, she tripped and fell over once again.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 5:40 pm

"Get up,lazy." Malruse walked over and lightly kicked her stomach now instead, trying to make her stand. He only knew tough love, and not at all how to be nice or gentle for that matter. It was how he came to be the Leader though.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th April 2011, 5:43 pm

Taking a really deep breath Luna grabbed his leg to stand herslef up. "Yeah, thanks ***hole. Hurry up and crush the bug so you can tak me home."Luna was still holding her chest, forcing deep breaths inside her legs.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th April 2011, 5:44 pm

Helix didn't budge. She wasn't worried about his threat. She waited for anything.

Sky dodged, her wings still alight. She glided near the wall when an idea struck her. Silently, taunts broke through her mind to her old rival. It was a plan that may work.

Blade's scales twisted. He didn't like it. Words filled his head. He did not like it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 5:50 pm

Shade snarled, his black eyes narrowing as he sped after the Phoenix, black shadows shooting from his horn, racing after the phoenix, trying to envelope it into darkness.

Malruse sighed,"You annoy me, but I've given you fair warning, girl." He told the girl, stepping forward as his elements swirled around him. Fire racing out of the end of his blade, arching up, straight towards the girl.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th April 2011, 5:54 pm

Luna leaned on a tree, not trusting only her legs to hold her up. Malruse was at it again.. "D*mn, I wish I had some popcorn"She laughed weakly to herself even though it hurt. She watched the fight carefully, hoping to learn something.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th April 2011, 6:16 pm

Sky parred it with a wave of light. She kept sailing, taunting more and more to her rival.

Blade snarled to himself. Pyrok looked up, confused at the dragon. Blade stood, enraged.

ooc: I forgot where Pyrok and Blade were XD

Helix let ice and snow dance up to meet the arc of flames. She held her sword in front of her for defense.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 6:24 pm

Shade kept after, quickly flying ahead of the phoenix, and stopping, letting loose a barrage of ice, shadows, and fire from his horn, his point of magic.

Malruse kept up, keeping the flames on high, pushing back against the ice that met his attack.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th April 2011, 9:06 pm

Helix kept on with the ice and snow. She had endurance from living in the mountains. She had bitter rage of lose. The one thing that troubled her was: If the shadow broke, would she be able to stand?

Sky flung her remaining tails up, the incoming attacks shattering.

Blade unfolded his wings. He was sick of this.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 7:46 pm

ooc: AHHH! Helix is alone now in the forcefield with Sky...with two Dark Leaders...

Blade raced through the air. Pyrok rode on the dragon's back, confused at the beast's anger.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:05 pm

Malruse felt what her weakness might be, and let up a little on the shield, little pieces of sunlight started to shine through above them, though the house was completely covered from human eyes.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:13 pm

Helix tensed. He was catching on. She held up with her magic. As long as the sun wasn't piercing down, she could fight. And the slit decrease would give Sky more of a chance in breaking the barrier.

ooc: What happened to Rasani?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:31 pm

((ooc: No idea.xD ))

Malruse let the sun shine down on the ground around them, nowhere else, his dark eyes glinting with malice as he glared at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:33 pm

Helix's power wavered when a glare hit her. Sky's wings rippled like water, letting the sunlight freckle the domed area. Helix raised her sword to catch the fire as she rolled out of direct sunlight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:36 pm

A small, dark malicious grin appeared on the dark leaders face as he slipped from shadow to shadow, easily moving from the shadows.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:39 pm

Helix knew it wasn't smart to dive into the shadows, but she was stronger there at the moment. Droplets of water formed little puddles on the ground from Sky's flight before the phoenix changed back to her light form. Helix stood between two of this puddles near the lip of a ring of sunlight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:48 pm

ooc: Malruse put up a barrier to keep people in and out

Helix waited, waited, waited. She was sick of waiting, but she had to deal with it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st April 2011, 6:29 pm

ooc: Much thanks Very Happy

Helix heard something from beyond the black wall. She was tempted to looked back, but she knew it was a bad idea.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 4:03 pm

Malruse chuckled,"Stupid girl thinks she can break in, we'll see about that...." He turned to the girl,"Ah my dears, you see, we have a weaker one among our midst, and I do grow oh so weary of this little action of sorts."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 4:36 pm

Helix snarled only to hear a sort of shattering above. Sky was tangled with a dragon. It was hanging in the barrier, light glittering off its sides. Helix knew she liked Sky. The bird had lured her long rival to the outer wall and their combine light powers to break an entrance in the barrier. Sky fought to kept the dragon in the opening, keeping it open.

But that was only half of the problem. Light shimmered down, followed by heat. Helix wouldn't be standing very long in a fight if she couldn't use her magic.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 5:43 pm

Malruse snarled, loud and clear, a command, a shout, a threat rippling through the air. "PYROK!!!" He roared, the ground actually tremoring around his dark rage."KEEP YOUR D*MN LIZARD UNDER CONTROL!!! BLADE, GET YOUR D*MN SELF OUT OF MY BARRIER BEFORE I FRY YOU AND HAVE LIZARD LEGS FOR BRUNCH!" He turned with a whirl, and brought his fist racing towards the girl's face, there was no more amusement in his eyes, he was out for the kill. With one hand in a fist towards her face, her brought his long sword out, and to the side, going to cut her in two.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 6:37 pm

Helix saw the attack and raced to block it. She raised her sword to block Malruse's blade, but she had to take the blow to the face. It was staggering. Blood dribbled down from her nose and a wound opened over her brow. But a knock in the head was better than being diced open.

Sky felt the gust and used her tails as anchors against it. Blade wasn't so lucky. The dragon tumbled into the wall, sending Pyrok spirally to the floor. The Fire Leader was on his feet in moments, sword drawn, rushing towards the battle.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next