Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 7:31 pm

Shade raced forward through the air, seeing the Good Wind leader through the shield's barriers,"Just couldn't help yourself,Lizard? Well, its kind of nice to have you. Maybe..." The unicorn said, starting to renew the shield as best as he could, his horn glowing with the swirling dark magic.

Malruse felt his fist impact, and was quick to swing again, a dagger flashing out of his sleeve this time, it was the nice thing of owning an assassin house, you had all sorts of tricks up your sleeves.(Ha,ha,get it? Sleeves? No? Oh well then...)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 7:44 pm

Blade squirmed through the gap, his claws driving into Sky. The great bird's talons carved into his sides as a return.

Helix forced her blade at an angle. She swiftly glided the blade over her shoulder, swapping hands. The forced she pulled away gave her enough maneuvering room to dodge the dagger and escape the blade's path and hopefully make Malruse knock his sword into his dagger.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 8:30 pm

Since the dagger was one which rested on the outside of his arm, his whole arm missed the black by mere inches, before he stood for a moment, magic swirling from his fists, he pointed at the girl, and funnels of fire,wind, ice, and shadows swirled towards her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 8:41 pm

Helix raised her sword, ice licking off to shield her. The barrier was closed again. It was cold again. She was protecting herself from the barrage of attacks, but barely. Just barely.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 8:46 pm

Malruse kept them up, no thought for anything else. He was tired of this, and would end it by her either escaping or dying. He kept up his magic, though it was surely depleting him, he paid no mind to it, rage fueling his every move with power.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 8:48 pm

Helix forced herself to keep her shield up. She let the ice attacks from Malruse build on her shield.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 8:55 pm

Malruse started using on fire, just relentless fire, flame after flame after flame.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 8:57 pm

Helix focus on keeping her shield up. She tried desperately to keep it up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 3:41 pm

ooc: Yes

Sky and Blade toiled back and forth. Both were covered in gashes, but little blood was actually spilled. The wounds weren't deep, but they were many.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 3:49 pm

Malruse quickly froze the water she was working with and melted it just as quickly, letting it evaporate, and then blow away."And my dear, you weren't missed. Not at all." He snarled, glaring back at Luna."Will you fight, for once in your LIFE?" Yes, he knew she was weak, but THIS weak? No. It wouldn't do.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 3:56 pm

"Airhead, this was not your battle to begin with. If she is not strong enough to fight, she does not deserve to live." He pointed at Helix, but taking a battle stance anyways. He was growing quickly bored with fighting.

((ooc: Hey you, yea you, LEAVE. Im bored of fighting. .-. ._. xD ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 4:05 pm

"Theres the door. Leave." Malruse created a door shape in the shadow shield, pointing towards it. Somehow, the girl kind of reminded him of a llama, and he had no idea why.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 4:33 pm

Helix felt herself being gripped. But she didn't fight. She was spent. The heat was getting to be too much for her and Malruse was a leader. She wasn't. It took everything for her to keep her guard up. She left the leader lift her. She looked at Sky and the dragon she was fighting. She heard a voice in her head.

"Do you know how old I am, child? Ages. I've lived well past my rider's years. Many past it. I know you will long for me later, but I must leave. Not leave just up. But this place. Your body is spent for now...mine is spent beyond repair. Go now and heal. Leave me. I fight my final battle."

Helix forced herself to concentrate on Sky. Fire of the Sky. The massive celestial phoenix had been with her since...Sky couldn't remember not having Sky be there. Helping her. Guiding her. Protecting her. It wasn't fair that the majesty bird would decide to leave now. She couldn't.

But there was nothing for it. Sky raised her eleven tail, shattering them into Blade's neck. It left her chest exposed. The dragon drove his horns deep into the phoenix's body. Both went limp, never to move again. It was their final blow.

Helix heard the last of Sky's sweet, ever-calm voice lament to her, "Don't fight this. Let me rest. I must fly in skies else where. Grander skies. Where I will light it like a flame."

And with that final effort, both Fire of the Sky and Blade of the Dawn died. Their time was over and with them, the rest of their kind of the breeds of celestial creatures.

Helix couldn't believe what she saw. As soon as death took them, Sky's power faded. The last cool her ice tail provided went out and the heat passed over Helix. With one pained cry, she fell limp and out of consciousness into the deep pain of reliving Sky's last words.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 4:52 pm

Shade snarled, but had stayed back from the twos fight, finding it slightly amusing to watch, until the both died. His eyes turned black once again, as he turned to look at Malruse, then turning his furry black head to look at Pyrok, and the girl who fell.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:00 pm

Pyrok swung his blade out. His raging with fury. He wasn't sad about Blade dying. More of pissed off. Really pissed off. He gritted his teeth racing towards the battle, rage just steaming off him. Literally.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 5:07 pm

((ooc: What battle? ))

Malruse raised an eyebrow,"Correction my dear, we made no treaty, I just told you to leave."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:11 pm

ooc: And Pyrok didn't swing at her. He just charged towards. When he swung his blade, he was drawing it.

Tusk watched the ocean. He kept glancing at X. The kid was not feeling well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:17 pm

Pyrok retorted, "Then get out already."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:24 pm

Pyrok hung his sword over his back, enraged and burning with anger.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:07 pm

Malruse tossed some water into the air, froze it into ice cubes, and tossed it to him."Cool down, Pyrok. If you need, use the mansion, get some water from the stream, but don't burn anything." Then he turned to Luna.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:12 pm

Pyrok's rage burned the ice cubes before they were within 10 feet of him. He walked off, irritated and half-flaming.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 6:14 pm

Luna was once again asleep. She had a strange aurora that Malruse would feel. It was powerful but her body was weak. Luna was a young element and din't know her powers yet. It was destroying her human body. Her body was limp on the ground, her silver hair turning more into white and her fingertips were losing their color.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:18 pm

Tusk sighed, wishing that the ride would go faster. He knew that on the boat they were on it would take a day. Maybe two. He sighed and sat down on a crate next to X.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:25 pm

Malruse sighed, but it had to be done. He bent down, and picked the girl up like a limp doll, her hair spilling out over his arm, and sent a thought to Shade that he would be away for a bit. The dark unicorn nodded, and soon, the shadow shield was down. Using the amount of magic he had would have killed a very young Element, like Luna here, but it had even tired Malruse out, which meant he SHOULD have gone inside and slept, but this girl needed more attention.

((ooc: Pyrok is half gay, hes half flaming.xD ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:30 pm

ooc: Shut up.

Pyrok went to the sea. He pointlessly set blaze to a dock and the boats tied to it. Fire licked over the water, the steam hiding him from other eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next