Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 15 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:56 pm

Helix said, "I wasn't planning on it." She paused for a long time.

Finally, she said, "I never considered myself special. I never change form. I don't like using my powers that much. But because I'm not really human...I guess I needed Sky to help me. I'm not as old as most Elements. Barely a teen, even by human years. I...I just never knew that Sky was going to be gone..." She growled in misery and broken-hearted pain, "It makes me sound weak though...and I know it. That's what bothers me more than anything. I feel like I can't do anything on my own...."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 7:27 am

Luna watched Malruse fall asleep and smiled lightly. She let out a light breathe and picke dup a blanket from her bed. She quietly stood and gently put the blanket over him. She was greatful for his help and he deserved all the comfort she could give him. She felt bad that he had fallen asleep on the floor but she wasn't going to wake him. She quietly crawled back into bed as close to her wall that she could get and curled up ontop of the covers. Nephele sighed lightly, realizing the big cat wasn't a hreat any longer. He jumped off the bed and went into the kitchen to sleep in the sink.

OOC: Yes... cats do sometimes sleep in the sink xD
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:11 am

Helix tried to laugh, but it came out all wrong. She just sat there in silence.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 4:31 pm

Helix nodded, feeling very much like a small child who couldn't do anything. She tried to sleep, but it didn't come to her easily.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 4:54 pm

Tusk watched night fall. The sea was gentle but the breeze was strong. Tusk watched the stars and the moon, watching for something to break the peace. Something always seemed to do that.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:01 pm

ooc: Same boat as X and Tusk?

X had fallen asleep in the "cabin" that the captain gave to him and Tusk. This wasn't exactly a cruise ship, but it was fine. X was tired and upset. Today had been a long day.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:16 pm

Tusk glanced over at the man. He saw the sword and decided to stay out of it. He didn't want any attention until they docked.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:27 pm

ooc: Maybe X, Tusk has been living in a sea-fairing town for a while now. He's steady on boats

Tusk let the breeze hit his face. He wondered how far the government would go to try and find him. They wouldn't listen to the truth, he knew that for sure. Besides, he was already in debt to a bunch of taverns. If they could fine him for anything, it would be that.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:38 pm

Finally, Tusk's silence was broken. X rushed up onto the bow next to him. He said, "Tusk?"

Tusk looked at the kid, "What is it?"

X rubbed the long wrapping over his arm that covered the skinless limb. He asked, "Um...is there anyway we can change this?"

The man sighed, replying, "I don't know. Why don't you ask a nurse?"

X fell silent for a while and looked out over the ocean.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:45 pm

Pyrok sat down, watching the flames continue to kindle. He would let them keep burning. He had a lot of steam in his head.

X gripped the side of the railing. He said, "Tusk."

The man snarled, "What?!"

X replied, "I thought I saw something in the water."

Tusk answered, "They call them fish."

X won't settle for that. It wasn't the right shape to be just a fish. He leaned out on the railing a bit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:51 pm

X raced to the other side of Tusk, now better his guardian and the other man on board. He pointed down in the water, "There is something down there, Tusk."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 5:56 pm

X grinned as the shadow got bigger. He looked at Tusk with satisfaction. The man just rolled his eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 6:00 pm

X sighed, falling back onto flat feet on the boat. Tusk grinned slightly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 6:04 pm

Tusk saw the top of hair. He didn't say anything, but he was certain now that it wasn't a fish. Beside him, X leaned back over the railing, stating loudly, "She's not a fish, Tusk."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 6:09 pm

Tusk gripped X's arm, drawing him back from the side of the boat. He said, "I think you're seeing things. You need to cool off." X didn't complain.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 7:18 pm

Tusk looked over his shoulder. He didn't want to admit to what he saw. He turned away, not letting X turn to look. The last thing he needed was an article about him seeing a mermaid at sea. That would only get him unwanted attention.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 7:42 pm

X pulled away from Tusk, and said with a extremely smug grin, "Told you it wasn't a fish."

Tusk rubbed the boy's head, hard, nearly a noogie, but his palm was open. He said, "Shut it, kid."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 7:54 pm

X wasn't a wimp. Sure, when Pyrok grabbed his hand and burned the crap out of it he screamed like he was going to die but that hurt A LOT. And, for all he knew, he was going to die. The black memory of earlier that day was fresh on his mind and it was easily reawakened.

The point of that statement was to understand X's reaction to the word "fire." He was short of a full-out panic. His eyes went wide in fear and he backed away like he was starring at the Kraken. He put Tusk between himself and the woman on the railing. He wasn't a wimp, but memories, bad memories especially, can create big reactions.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:08 pm

Tusk just watched her. His hand went for his knife, out of instinct. He wasn't all that surprised at X's reaction, but it made his position harder.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:28 pm

Tusk rushed to the railing, gripping it hard and shifting his weight to stay level. He looked down in the water. He shouted over his shoulder to X, "Find me a life preserver!" The boy ran off, tilting back and forth to stay balance in his search.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:53 pm

Tusk wasn't the first to the man. X had gotten back by now, but instead of a life preserver, there were about three sailors. Tusk stepped back as they rushed over to the man. Tusk looked at X, who was still freaking out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 9:21 pm

Tusk watched the men walk off before finished the flask of whiskey he had been working on downing. This was too much for him. He started pushing X towards their cabin.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th April 2011, 6:18 am

ooc: The ship is still about a day away from docking

Pyrok watched the wood of the docks fall into the water, never to rise again as black boards sunk to the depths.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th April 2011, 2:50 pm

ooc: Poo...you ruined my rescue bit with Tusk and X XD But! We need to wait for Snow and Amaya. Their powers down so they can't get on.

Tusk watched the fires from the distant docks. He glanced at the captain, who was totally out of his mind. They were going completely off his course (not that it wasn't safer) and faster than any boat of this kind should go.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15