Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/25/09 News

Go down

9/25/09 News Empty 9/25/09 News

Post  amelias-hart 24th September 2009, 4:12 pm

Not much is new, but we have a ton of new members. Welcome them all! Oh, and I have been having a bad problem with spamming. I had a bad case cleared from my running for mod topic. Spamming, for those who don't know, is posting non related posts in topics, like nonsense. If is a sticky, or anncouncement, spamming is merly posting stuff. If you run for mod or teke, just post your profile, and a simple thanks, but no more. Spamming is not listed in the rules yet, but if you are caught spamming, not only will your spam posts be erased, but you can lost you rank, like mod or teke, get deactivated, and even banned. I will get a FAQ up for spamming, and get it into the rules as soon as I can. But remember, if you spam, you could get banned!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down