Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:48 pm

((ooc: Nice use of words, my dear Chicky. ;} ))

Malruse smirked at this,"Well, my dear Prophesey, what Clan do you think you will do best in?" It kind of depended on which Clan the cats felt they could control and manipulate the best.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:52 pm

ooc: Why thank you

Prophesy mewed slyly, "Which ever coils best around my claws...I'd think the fire kitties will suit well enough." Her claws danced in and out, pleasure very plain on her face.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 6:56 pm

OOC: You're going to kill my fireclan kits xD

Angel licked her paws then spoke "I'd like to be placed in River Clan. I dont think I could stomache the food the other clans eat. Plus, they have an ineresting bunch of cats."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:59 pm

ooc: Gonna try to Wink

Silverpath took the sparrow over to the elders to eat, then sat down to sun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:00 pm

"Sounds quite entertaining, to be plainly and very honest." Malruse smirked, his red eyes glimmering, amusement quite plain on his own dark features. He nodded to Angel, "Very well. The fish will need to watch out. Try to worm your way into their hearts, and live out your name for once." He smirked.

Valkyrie murmured to them all, "I would like to pay Wind Clan a visit." It could be expected, she had been abandoned as a kit from Wind Clan, and no one remembered her, because her mother had kept her a secret, and Valkyrie had killed her for abandoning her. But she had a perfect sob story, and was a great actress when need be, and her eyes alone could make grown warriors weep.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:26 pm

Prophesy purred in sick delight, "Only a few more of us and we'll have them dancing for you, Malruse."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 7:31 pm

Angel waved her tail in response "Just because Im not as big as you, Malruse, doesn't mean im a bad Bone Clan cat. If I was I would be as blind as Scar."

Scar heard Angel speak her name and she hissed. Her eye was sill bleeding bu she stopped crying in pain. She knew she had lost the battle and was going to ake it like a nural Bone Clan cat. Angel wouldnt defeat her next time.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:38 pm

Prophesy flicked her tail back and forth, wishing that she could leave sooner for this mission.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:39 pm

"Angel, your name, it sounds sweet, act that way to the Clan cats. Your greatest challenge." He smirked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 7:41 pm

Angel smirked. "Well.. if you dont mind Im going o go ahead and leave towards River Clan. I'll find some crowfood on the way.. I'll make sure to mention I left with a bunch of other kiypets but poor helpess Angel got lost." She flicked her tail again and began walking. She knew exacly where Riverclan was but hey would never know she was a rouge.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:44 pm

"Very well. Prophesey, you may head out as well if you wish, roll in some crow food or fox dung to cover your rogue scent, I'm sure you know the drill." Malruse nodded to them both, then looked towards Valkyrie, who nodded, and turned to leave.

The black temptress snuck through the forest, quickly heading towards Wind Clan, and pausing to roll in some crow food.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:50 pm

ooc: Amaya, it's called Water Clan Wink Sorry, I'm a detail nut

Prophesy purred and turned, flicking her tail over his nose as she raced off towards Fire Clan territory. She brushed through a forgotten crow until she couldn't recognized herself.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 8:04 pm

Valkyrie stopped for a moment, and combed her fur with her tongue, before rolling in a small mud puddle, and getting leaves and twigs on her, like a careless Kittypet who doesn't know what she was doing, before walking dizzily to the Wind Clan camp entrance, and mewling to herself."Be brave, Ivyrose, be brave! They'll accept you, just be brave, Ivyrose!" She made her voice sound a little higher, and more innocent than her usual, seductive voice. Her usual voice was like licking a mixture of blood and melted chocolate mixed together, deadly but yet it was so sweet, you still wanted more. She had made the name Ivyrose up on a whim, it seemed a good Kittypet name.

Runningpelt heard mutterings outside of the camp entrance, and decided to go check it out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:14 pm

Prophesy ruffled her fur around, spreading the stink around as she tumbled into Fire Clan territory. She mewed in a faintly, upset voice that still had a silky ring, "It'll be alright, Bliss. It'll be alright." She'd hope she'd catch a nearby patrol or hunting party.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 9:21 pm

Hawkclaw snarled as the Kittypet tumbled into him. He had been out hunting, and didnt appreciate being fallen into, not at all.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:24 pm

Prophesy fell back into a timid crouch. She mewed in fear, "I-I-I'm so sorry!" Her ears were back and her tail curled around her paws, but even though she played fearful, she wasn't backing down.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 7:37 am

OOC: Sorry.. I dont know why I keep calling them River Clan.. Razz.. Also, wouldnt kittypets actually have house names? Like Angel would be a kittypet name too so couldnt they just use their actual names instead of warrior names? IT would make more sense considering they're trying to pull off kittypets.

Angel ran herself through the river before rolling around in mud. A few bugs here and there gathered and were stuck onto her pelt, annoying her. She ran towards the Water Clan border until she arrived. She slowed herself, walking with a light limp in her front right paw. She could pull off being an injured kittypet well being as her ear was still bleeding. Any rogue scent she had left she could say she was attacked by one and hardly got away. She wondered around in the Water Clan territory for a while, hoping to run into a cat.

OOC: I would use Bluetail but I rather rp with a different character to make it a little more interesting.

Rockpelt spoke to his mate for a while about the dead kit until Cloudpelt decided to dispose of it before her kits worried too much. He left once again just to go on a border patrol but saw Hawkclaw with a kittypet. He curiously walked over next to Hawkclaw and spoke deeply "What is going on here? Wh is this kittypet on our territory?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 7:58 am

Silverpath sat up straight, scenting the air. She growled, "I smell kittypet." She leapt to her paws and raced out into the woods. She spotted the kittypet, stalking it for a while.

Prophesy mewed weakly,"W-w-we were tired of it-t-t. W-w-we t-t-thought the Clans would help us."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 8:04 am

Rockpelt growled, his ears folding "Why would we help you weak kittypets? You have your whole life handed to you. I bet you haven't worked for one meal in your life!" He got closer to the kittypet and sniffed it. The little kittypet smelled horrible. "Ugh! What have you been rolling around in?!"

Angel continued to limp, her paw actually starting to hurt from it. The stinging in her ear was begining to hurt even more now. She stopped in her track and sat down, wondering if the wound would get infected. She licked her "uninjured" paw and gently swiped it across the bleeding ear. She took this time to yowl in pain even though it didnt quite hurt that much. She just figured a cat would hear her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:20 am

Silverpath prowled in front of the kittypet. She said in a calm but demanding voice, "And where are you going?"

Prophesy lowered herself closer to the ground. She mewed, "I tripped into something left behind a cat. It-t-t didn't smell like a Clan cat..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 8:24 am

Rockpelt shook his head in disgust and waited for Hawkclaw's response at the pathetic kittypet.

Angel jump back in fake surprise, her "hurt" paw in the air. "I-I was trying to find my f-friends. W-We got scattered when a bunch of c-cats attacked us." Angel took a worried step backwards. "A-Are you going to attack me?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:40 am

Silverpath padded ahead, cutting the kittypet off. She mewed, "What would be the point of attacking you?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 8:44 am

Angel pondered this, but only for a second. "You could be m-mean like the other ones." Angel made herself look terrified and pathetic. She looked around to appear nervous to the cat. "T-They were huge cats. They t-took part of my ear off!" The tip of Angel's ear was indeed missing and bleeding. Blood dripped down her ear and onto the side of her face. Angel whimpered almost like a kit.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 8:49 am

Silverpath purred, "You're right. I could be."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 8:55 am

Angel's eyes widened as she tried to back away again. "P-please dont hurt me!" She whimpered even louder, as the sound of prey scurrying away was easily heard.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next