Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 7:44 pm

He snarled slightly, in the back of his throat, more of a rumble,"Like it would be me who couldn't catch my own prey. I'm not the Kittypet here." Malruse smirked, breaking into a loping run, his blood lust rising higher and higher.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 7:47 pm

Angel purred, running ahead of Malruse. She slightly ran her tail across his face before getting too far ahead. The kittypet place was even closer now. "Oh Look. A lovely little pond. I can smell the fish."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 7:50 pm

Malruse raced ahead, his long legs eating up the ground on silky paws. He soon got ahead of her, he was very, very competitive, in pretty much everything, it was just who he was. He skidded to a stop, no sound coming from his paws, he grinned, slightly hoping to himself that she would fall into the pool.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2011, 7:51 pm

Silverpath mewed to Crowstar, "In all respect, Crowstar, I agree with Tabbypelt. We should not stop our duties. The fresh kill pile doesn't need that, or the borders will lose their markers. I'm sure now that this kit, now that it has joined our ancestors, would not want us to rest during a time after attack."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 7:58 pm

Crowstar nodded to the two. "Like I have said before, if you wish to continue you're duties you may but I do want that body taken care of tonight. If you dont want to do it Silverpath then kindly ask somebody else to do it while you hunt or go on border patrol. I myself will be staying in the den tonight in case of any other attacks. I'm going to sleep in the nursery tonight to make sure the kits are safe." Crowstar may not sound like it but he was proud of his warriors for wanting to continue and look strong.

Angel didn't even come close to falling into the pond. She was graceful and took much pride in that. "Kittypets, kittypets! Come share your fish!"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2011, 8:05 pm

Silverpath did not agree with Crowstar's decision on this. It had never been done before. But Silverpath didn't argue. He was the leader.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2011, 3:00 pm

Tabbypelt strode over to Silverpath,"Its okay, lets hunt or something. I'm sure the others will want to eat, and continue on with their lives, heartache hurts only those who will let it mope and fester in their heart and soul."

Malruse grinned,"Act sweet, Angel, and we'll be having fish for dinner while sharpening out claws.'' He licked one black paw, and ran it over his ears,"We must look our best 'fore dinner and a show." When his paw touched the ground again, his dagger-like claws sprung out and the cold glint appeared in his eyes, like freezing fire. Chilling and beautiful to see to those who could appreciate its beauty, yet terrifying in a way that little would ever feel.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 21st April 2011, 3:10 pm

Crowstar figured Silverpath wasnt going to bother taking care of the body nor tell anyone else to do it. He slowly walked up to the dead kit and lowered his head in silent prayer before picking it up by the scruff. The kit was cold and hard. No life left in sch a tiny body. He walked to the outside of the den near one of the trees they had in their territory. He played the kit under it and licked inbetween his ears, wishing it a safe journey. Crowstar made his way back into the den and went in the storage area to gather a mouthful of moss before making his way back. He didnt know how to bury the kit but figured this would be the best way for now. He placed the moss ontop of the kit, making sure the body was hidden and sat down next to it in silence.

Angel sat down, wraping her tail around her feet. "My Dear, Im always looking my best no matter what Im doing." Angel watched as two kittypets peaked ot the window and came down. She never listened to kittypets speak becase it was an annoyance to her. All she heard was something about them not being allowed to take fish or they would get in trouble by their twolegs. Did she care? Not really. She looked to Malruse to see rather or not they were going to eat or attack first.

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 21st April 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st April 2011, 3:12 pm

Silverpath dipped her head to Tabbypelt in gratitude. She rose to her paws, "I think a few of the apprentices should hunt too. I don't think they were expecting this. Getting them to get moving soon will help them settle. I'll go ask a few warriors to take their apprentices out, then if you're still interested in a hunt, we can try."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2011, 3:25 pm

Malruse smirked, but put on a mock scared face as he rose to his feet from his sitting position."You mean-'' He gasped dramatically,"That we might get it trouble by a little, smelly, noisy Two Leg?!" His mask fell way to disgust and his spat on the ground near the Kittypets' feet. He began to circle the two, his tail flicking back and forth, and when he went past one, he let his tail drag across the face of one, and was rewarded with a half hearted snap, and with that, Malruse whirled, quick as well, a cat, and sprung onto the back on the one who had missed his tail, claws distended, and mouth in a joyful hiss.

Tabbypelt nodded,"Very well. Sounds good to me...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 21st April 2011, 3:38 pm

Angel hissed at the other kittpet who was hald stunned by the sudden fight. One thing these silly kittypets didn't know was like inside the forest. There was a reason bone clan is so feared by many. They're strong, fearless cats who will do anything to win. With amazing quickness angel pounced on the other kittypet's back, digging her sharpened claws into it. When the kitty pets yowled in pain she spoke while holding on with a tight grip "Nu-uh. I don't like your voice very much." Angel reached one paw around the kittypet's throat and sliced it open with a single claw and the body of the kittypet fell over. Jumping off, Angel looked at the dead kittypet. "Why are they always so easy to kill? No harder then the little kits we killed earlier today."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2011, 3:44 pm

"I'm bored, maybe a little toy would be useful back at Bone Clan............." The Kittypet tried to fight back and hissed, so Malruse dug his claws in deeper into the Kittypet's sides, blood flowing like wine. Malruse snarled as the cat under him began to wail, so with a quick movement, Malruse had one paw between the Kittypet's shoulders, and reached one, fully clawed paw into the cat's mouth, and deftly removed his tongue. "Well, there goes my plaything...."Malruse rolled his eyes as the cat twitched one final time before its eyes glazed over. "I didn't mean to kill it yet... It just bled out to much."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st April 2011, 3:47 pm

Silverpath padded off between the warriors she knew were mentoring. She suggested her thoughts to them. A few went off to collect their apprentices. A few remained to mourn. Silverpath headed for the entrance afterwards.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 21st April 2011, 3:51 pm

Angel looked at the teo dead kittypets "See.. this is why I like those clan cats. At least they put up some bit of a fight before we spill their blood. These kittypets are no harder to kill then it will be to catch a fish." Angel looked over to Malruse whos black pelt now had red patches. "I like that color on you; matches your eyes." Angel walked towards the pond and swiftly caught a fish. She laid herself down at the quiet pond and began eating her fish, watching as some of the blood slowly dripped into it.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 3:56 pm

Malruse sat beside the pond, his eyes diverted onto the scaly silver flashing just below the surface, he was completely still, until, in one quick moment, his had his claws in one silver fish, and flipped it onto shore, quickly and deftly killing it, and then he began to eat, starting with the head, and avoiding the eyes, he wasn't a big fan of fish eyes.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 25th April 2011, 4:23 pm

OOC: Right now my keyboard is a bi messed up so if i leave out a t, v, or a b then thats why. I'll try to fix it if i see it but please dont get upset with me xD

Angel watched her leader out of the corner of her eye, examining him. She noticed how his muscle moved underneath his black pelt. All the fighting he's done over the moons really do show on him and the energy around him was just dark and, to her, exciting. She noticed how his red eyes almost have a light sparkle as the reflection for the sun hits them, making them almost look like blood. Angel cleared her throat and sat up, trying to forget what she had just though about. " Ready to go, Malruse?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 4:28 pm

Malruse stood and stretched, his lean body rolling under his dark, silky coal-black coat. He nodded, licking the last of the blood from his whiskers,"Yes, shall we?" Then turned and headed back towards camp.

((ooc: We're we going back to camp?xD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 4:33 pm

Silverpath stretched, searching the camp for Tabbypelt as she returned to a sitting position.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 25th April 2011, 4:45 pm

(OOC:yeah)

Angel paused for a minute while Malruse began to walk, etting an idea. "Hey, Malruse." Angel picked up her orn apart and bloody fish and threw it at Malruse. Sheknew either one of two things would happen. It would either hit him in the face when he turned around or he'd feel it in the air as usual and catch it. Malruse worked in ways hat Angel herself didnt always understand. Angel was bad and she knew it, but she couldnt help sometimes being like a kit around Malruse. She was the first to ever follow him and has supported his every move since. Plus, she knew if she didnt Malruse would never have fun unless it involved death.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 4:49 pm

Malruse kept walking for what seemed an eternity, until it was just about to hit him, and he leapt into the air, kicking with his two strong hind legs, sending it speeding back towards Angel's face.

Tabbypelt trotted towards Silverpath,"Okay,ready." She said, shaking her head, odd that she had zoned off for a bit.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 25th April 2011, 4:55 pm

Angel quickly ducked and pushed her silver pelt close to the ground, some blood droplets still dripping on her ears. Angel purred and caugh up to Malruse, kicking a blood spot on his back just once. " You gotta show me that some time."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2011, 5:04 pm

Silverpath purred as she rose to her feet. She mewed, "Wonderful." She started out the entrance of the camp, scenting for any prey as she headed for the river.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 5:38 pm

Malruse grinned to himself before shaking his pelt, getting blood on everything around him. He contemplated jumping on her, it seemed ages since he had fought anything, even play fight, but if he actually fought her, he would be one less Warrior to defeat the Clans. Yet he longed to torture something, keep it on the brink of death, the cusp, bringing it back, before sending it reeling over the edge, to far to come back.

Tabbypelt nodded, and padded after the cat, keeping her mouth slightly open so she could scent the air better, and in a way, taste the air and any prey around the area.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 25th April 2011, 5:44 pm

Angel watched him think and walked in front of him, running her tail under his chin "Problem?" She would of jumped on him herself but she knew better. If he wanted to play fight then he would do it himself, otherwise, it could just well be the death of her. Still though, she sill liked teasing him here and there. Maybe he acually finds the annoyance to be interesting once in a while. She stopped dead in front of him and waited. She didn't want to go back to camp yet.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2011, 5:54 pm

Malruse, without thinking, quickly opened his mouth and nipped her silver tail, it was instinct, but he stopped himself from really biting her, and kept it on a playful, but sill authoritative nip."My blood is singing for a toy...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next