Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lives of Sinnoh (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lives of Sinnoh (PG-13) Empty Lives of Sinnoh (PG-13)

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 6:47 pm

Story
Pokemon and trainers have lived side by side longer then people could even remember. Together they have worked as a team exporling and going on many adventures. No, there was no such thing as 'animals' in this region. Instead, there were pokemon. Pokemon could be wild, another life around the house to play with the children and to love, or even a life that trainers took with them to do battles and create bonds. Knowing this the world seemed perfect, but not everyone viewed pokemon as their friend. Rather, Team Galactic viewed them as a power source. Their plans were to grate a new Universe and rule it. They battle and steal other pokemon. They view themselves over all as if they already ruled the world. Will trainers be able to stop them or will they preveal?

Side note: Trainers can only have six pokemon with them at a time. Any more then that will be transfered to a PC that can be found at the Pokemon Centers. Also. This is based off of the sinnoh region so only have pokemon within that region. If unsure, look up what pokemon are found.Also, if you send me a character form for a Team Galactic leader and someone has already sent that in then you will be a co-leader. You still lead all the Grunts but you answer to the main leader.

Rules
1) No cursing unless it is blocked out. Ex: a**
2) No godmodding. (I understand if you're a pokemon and team galactic is stealing you some of it may be applied, but try to talk it out through ooc what you will allow. You are owned by a trainer)
3) No personality changes. If a person is evil dont suddenly make them nice.
4) If you are apart of Team Galactic and you are trying to steal a pokemon try to make it a fair battle.
5) If a pokemon gets stolen (and it was a fair battle) dont whine. You can always get it back through rp.
6) Send me a message named "Cherp" with pig for your character(s). If approved you may post your characters in the ooc. If you add more try to keep them together. Edit your post to add more character.

Trainers and their Pokemon

Angel Lones -- Budew, Piplup, Glameow, Staravia, Luxio, Ponyta

Claire -- Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon

Maria Gilbert Beilschmidt -- Pidgeot, Turtwig, Mismagius, Luxray, Quilava, Kingdra, Salamence

Aurelia Kaguya -- Empoleon, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Ninetails, Altaria, Dragonair, Cubone

Team Galactic

Main Leader:

Lynx -- Alakazam... (more later)

Co-Leader:

Winter -- Sneasel, Mismaius, Gengar, Haunter, Honchkrow

Grunts:

Wild Pokemon (made by player)

Buneary -- BloodyAmaya

Character Forms

Code:
[b]Trainer[/b]
Name:
Looks:

Code:
[b]Team Galactic[/b]
Name:
Leader or Grunt: (There may be more then one leader but the first one to send it the -main- leader.)
Pokemon Team:
Looks:

Code:
[b]Pokemon[/b]
Pokemon name:
Possible Nickname: (If not put N/A)
Type: (fire, water, ground, ect.)
Wild, with a trainer, or with a team galactic member:
Looks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 2nd May 2011, 5:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Lives of Sinnoh (PG-13) Empty Re: Lives of Sinnoh (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2011, 7:12 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 8:46 pm

Angel marched out of the Pokemon Center holding a Pokeball. All of her pokemon had fainted and they took hours to be restored. How could this of happened? She worked so hard to make sure she could beat the first gym leader. Oreburgh City was a rocky place; hardly any grass. Maybe another trainer would be willing to fight after a small meal for her pokemon.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2011, 9:17 pm

Claire and Eevee walked down the street of Oreburgh City. Claire looked at Eevee and said to the little brown pokemon, "Alright, Eevee, let's go get that Coal Badge!" A smile appeared on Eevee's face as it chirped, "Eee-vee." Claire smiled too and hurried down the road towards the Oreburgh Gym.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 9:26 pm

Angel sighed as her Budew waddled up to her and rubbed his head on her leg. "I know babydoll. We'll get it next time. I promise you that, Xavier." Angel lifted Xavier into her arms. He was only 2.6lbs. and was very easy to carry. He wasn't one to stay in his pokeball anyways. Angel began to walk back towards the Gym to try one last time. She was too excited to battle again. "One more battle, love. Then we'll eat." She knew they had a small meal at the Pokemon Center but not enough to really fill them.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2011, 9:28 pm

Claire stood outside the gym. She wondered how she would do this. She knew Vaporeon and Leafeon would do really well and Eevee too. She just wasn't sure if Eevee could hold up very long. She trained Eevee a lot, but Eevee wasn't evolved, or a very strong level pokemon. Could he handle a gym battle?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 9:35 pm

Angel paused at the site of another trainer then smiled. "Hey. Cute Eevee." Angel winked at the Eevee. "This your first gym battle? ..That is if you're even here to battle Roark." Angel almost felt stupid for even asking. Wanht if she had been here to just look at the gym? People always did find them amazing.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2011, 9:54 pm

Claire turned around to look at the trainer. She said, "Yeah, this is my first battle. First, I was thinking about being a Coordinator because Eevee was better at it, but when I saw Eevee and a couple other of his evolved forms battle, I couldn't turn down the chance to see it again." She grinned and said, "Now, I want to get all my badges with only a team of Eevee and his evolutions."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 10:00 pm

Angel sat her budew down and leaned on the wall. "Eevee is an amazing pokemon. I've been looking all over for one in the wild, but I never seem to get lucky." Angel glanced down at Xavier and sure enough he was hiding behind Angel's legs, peeking a few times to look at the Eevee. "He's only shy when he's not in battle." Angel grinned.

Buneary hopped all about in the forest. So many trainers have tried to catch her but none of their pokemon seemed to be swift enough. Shes heard stories about herself from the bird pokemon about how trainers made these huge plans to get her, no, trap her. She liked being free. Pokemon couldn't really bond with trainers, could they? How could trust build off of a -human- telling her what to do? Buneary came to a halt at the sight of an oran berry on the ground. Looking around she noticed it had only fallen from a tree. Feeling like it was safe enough, she hopped over to the Oran Berry and began muncing on it. The fruit was anything but sweet, yet she still seemed to enjoy it. It gave her more energy. She decided to stay by the tree for a little bit longer to enjoy her berry.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2011, 3:22 pm

Claire bent down and scratched Eevee behind his ear, saying, "Eevee and I have a lot of work to do, but I'm sure we'll get there some day.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 2nd May 2011, 3:46 pm

Angel pushed herself away from the wall. "What would you say to a quick battle? If you're going to challenge the Gym leader you might as well pracitice with me." Angel grinned as Budew hopped from behind her legs, looking ready for a battle. Budew's bud opened and closed quickly to show his anticipation.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2011, 3:55 pm

Claire smiled and said, "Sure! Come on Eevee!" Eevee's fur fluffed up in excitement as it yipped, "Ee, Eee-vee."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 2nd May 2011, 4:42 pm

Angel grin became wider as she moved to a more open area. "I'm Angel, by the way." Budew jumped into action "Oh no, Xavier, not this time. Im using you for the Gym!" Angel waited for Claire to get into place before pulling out a pokeball.

Winter, the co-leader of Team Galactic, walked with attitude as her favorite pokemon, Sneasel, walked by her side. She had just stolen a Chimchar from a trainer and she was bringing it to her leader. Winter ran her fingers through her short hair.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2011, 4:47 pm

Claire replied as she pulled out another pokeball, "Name's Claire."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2011, 5:17 pm

Lynx grinned, his dark eyes flashing with pure enjoyment as his Alakazam, Azra, forced the weak Trainer's Pokemon to faint, when it could fight no longer. His Alakazam turned back to Lynx, a smirk-like expression on its face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 2nd May 2011, 5:32 pm

Angel threw the pokeball with a smirk "Go, Luna!" Angel's Glameow shot out of the pokeball and let out a loud growl. Angel smiled brightly to Clarie, waiting for her to send out her pokemon.

Winter found her leader, Lynx, taking down a pokemon with his Alakazam. "Oh wow, big shocker! Why dont you give other people a break and use a weaker Pokemon?" Winter smirked, throwing the pokeball at Lynx that contained the Chimchar.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2011, 5:39 pm

Lynx smirked,"Hey doll-face, and why should I? They don't deserve a chance with their oh-so-weak bonds. Shows how easily they break, might I add." He reached up and caught the pokeball, a smirk still positioned on his lips."So, whaddya bring me this time?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 2nd May 2011, 5:51 pm

"Hey, Sexy." Winter said jokingly as he caught the pokeball. "It's a chimchar, but I can tell it's really close to evolving. More fire power for our.. plan" Winter looked to the defeated trainer as she said the last word and winked at him. "Not having such a good day, are you?" Winter laughed malicously.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2011, 5:57 pm

Claire twisted her pokeball half way, before tossing it forward, shouting, "Let's go, Flareon!" The fire evolution of Eevee sprung out into the daylight, its flame like body flowing like a constant fire.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd May 2011, 5:58 pm

Lynx chuckled,"Good girl." He joked, tossing a pokeball down to capture the Rosalie, who at the moment, was fainted dead away on the ground. He looked at Azra, the Alakazam and grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 2nd May 2011, 6:08 pm

"Perfect!" Angel kept a wide smile as she spoke "Glameow! Use attract!" Glameow did someone almost like a dance. It showed off all of its beauty that would break most hearts. Angel's plan was to make Claire's attacks not as powerful to her Glameow and strike with full force.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd May 2011, 6:22 pm

Claire shouted, "Alright, Flareon, use Shadow Ball!" She glanced over at Eevee, who was love struck by the attack. Claire scooped the pokemon up and said to Angel, "Attract would work on most of my pokemon, but Flareon and Leafeon are the less common female evolutions of Eevee. Glad I played one of my ladies first!"

ooc: This is assuming that Luna is a female Glameow. If Luna is male (which by the name, I doubt) I'll edit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 3rd May 2011, 6:58 pm

Angel winced as her pokemon was struck by the shadowball. Her Glameow did an entire backflip and landed on her stomache because of the attack. "Come on, Luna, get up! You're strong! You can do this!" Her Glameow slowly got back on it's feet and let out a loud growl. "Good job! Use Hypnosis!" Angel smiled with admiration as her pokemon let out a loud yawn, looking peiceful, making even Angel want to sleep.

"Really? You could do better. The only reason I got suck a weak pokemon is because it was the strongest the trainer had. I could hardly even call him a trainer really." Winter sighed.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd May 2011, 7:14 pm

Claire gritted her teeth to fight a yawn herself. Flareon wasn't so lucky. The pokemon leaned down on its feet dropping with standing up. Claire shouted, "Come on, Flareon! Stay awake! Snap out of it girl and try another Shadow Ball!" Flareon opened her mouth to yawn and a sputtering shadow ball came out before the fire evolution of Eevee fell flat on its stomach.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 3rd May 2011, 7:27 pm

Angel's Glameow saw the shadowball and was able to dodge it for her pokemon has already experieneced this move ontop of it being weak from the tired pokemon. "Oh.. I guess we should of stated how many pokemon we were using for this battle. I'd hate to attack a sleeping pokemon.."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next