Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Angel PG-13

2 posters

Go down

Guardian Angel PG-13 Empty Guardian Angel PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2011, 3:25 pm

When a human is in so much pain and broken-hearted over someone that they are considering anything to relieve the pain because they know that they can never be with that person, they are taken pity on. Well, not all would call it exactly pity.

You see, their is a League of Guardian Angels. Cliche, yes?

The acronym Angel stands for Anonymously and Notoriously Getting Everyone's Love. But they leave the and out, who wants it to be Aangel? No one.

They are no longer mortal, but they will die sometime, when their loved one dies they become a ghoul if the one they love dies before the set date that they were originally to die.

The one in pain is turned into a Guardian Angel, but about 1 in 100 are actually in enough emotional torment to be noticed by the Angels, but those who do have no choice.

If a Angel is ever to tell their One that they love them directly, then they are to be killed by any means possible. Assassins of every kind, both mythical and non are sent after them. Once a Guardian Angel tells their One, they become a Fallen Angel.

The reason they are marked for death in this situation is because the Angel is not that person's Soul Mate. And if they are, then there is no way for them to stop being an Angel, or so they haven't found out yet.

There are those who oppose the Angels and the One that they protect and will kill them at any cost. They are not part of the A.N.G.E.L. operation.

The ones who oppose the Angels are called Loved Our Stolen Tears, Lost is easier to remember.

These two organizations aren't good with acronyms, but they are with weapons.

((Note: This is a story I want to write, but I need some inspiration, so its possible that your character could appear in a story.))

-Rule Time-

1. If you curse, bleep out letters. Ex. *ss, d*mn, b*stard, etc.
2. No sex, you can have kids, but don't describe it.
3. NO Godmodding.
4. Send profiles to me titled Protect Me with a sunny in it so I know you read the rules.
5. No more than 2-3 pages of back and forth RPing if there are more then 2 people in the RP.
6. You must have some weakness, your character is not all powerful, and other characters must have a chance at defeating them.
7. No Mary-Sues or Bella Swans. We want faults people, not perfection.

-Character Profiles-

One

These are the ones that the Angels protect and love. Can be any animal, mythical or real, or human.
Code:

[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size]
[b][i]I am Guarded by my Angel[/b][/i][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color] years old
Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
I am a [color=pick color] human, elf, animal, etc. [/color][/right]
[left]I act like: [color=pick color]personality[/color]
I am related to [color=pick color]family[/color]
My Guardian Angel is [color=pick color] who is their Angel? [/color]
I [color=pick color] do or do not [/color] know about my Angel.[/left]
[right]My Angel [color=pick color] is or is not[/color] my Soul Mate.
My Soul Mate is [color= pick color] who is their soul mate and have they found them yet?[/color][/right]

Guardian Angel

These are the ones who protect that special someone. Can be any animal, mythical or real, or human.

Code:

[center][img]looks[/img]
[b][i]I am Guarding my One[/b][/i][/center]

Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color][/right]
I am a [color=pick color] What race? Animal, human? And what breed if animal.[/color]
My One is [color=pick color] who is their One? [/color]
My One[color=pick color] does or does not [/color] know about me.[/left]
[right]My One [color=pick color] is or is not[/color] my Soul Mate.
I[color= pick color]am or am not[/color] my One's Soul Mate.[/right]

Lost
These are the ones who want to take down the Angels

Code:

[center][img]looks[/img]
[b][i]I Oppose the Angels, I am a Lost[/b][/i][/center]

Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color][/right]
I am a [color=pick color] What race? Animal, human? And what breed if animal.[/color]
[right]My Soul Mate is[color= pick color] do they have a Soul Mate? Is so, who? [/color][/right]

Link to OOC Chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 29th December 2011, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel PG-13 Empty Re: Guardian Angel PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2011, 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2011, 10:15 pm

The Fallen Angel paced back in forth inside of the Lost's base. It was a large underground base that kept being built upon to accommodate for people's wants. It had pretty much everything and was very versatile so anything the Lost needed, it had available. The girl, who looked to be in her early 20s, had a trouble expression on her face, and her black wings ruffled themselves frequently as she paced down the corridors.

"Bell, do you ever stop worrying?" A masculine voice spoke in a wintery yet warm tone to the girl and as she turned around to look, the blue haired man caught her before she continued to pace.

"Winter, you know they will be planning a new attack. Probably much bigger than before."

"And with you leading us and worrying all the time, we'll be prepared. Relax for a little bit. How long has it been since you've slept?"

"I don't need sleep. I need to be prepared..."

"If you don't sleep love, I'll have to make you sleep, or just lock you in your room for a day. Go sleep, now. And don't come back until you've gotten at least six hours of sleep."

"Six hours?! You can't be serious!"

"Go." And that was that.

Silver was flying over the head of his One, watching lazily. Nothing attacked her anymore, as he was her Angel. In truth, the monsters were all to afraid of him to go after her. Her name was Lilith and she was beautiful. White hair to her waist with a ice blue streak framing her face. He kept his eyes mostly on her but did a sweep around the place looking for trouble. It was just a matter of time before there would be another attack.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2011, 10:36 pm

"Not a chance."

Peter wrapped his arms around Bobbie's waist, asking again, "Come on. One?"

Turning to face her Angel, she replied, "One, you sound like a three year old when you beg like that, and two, I'm not even a full Resco. I could kill you."

Kissing the top of her head, he said, "You already did, once."

Bobbie shook her head and turned to him. Stern, she said, "No. Don't you have work to do?"

Peter laughed, replying, "You're right. I'll find you later."

She teased, "Are you sure? I mean, I could run away to Gilian. Such a nice dimension."

Certain, he replied, "And you'll come right back. I know you, Bobbie." With that, he jogged off to find something important to do.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum