Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowledge PG-13

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Knowledge PG-13 Empty Knowledge PG-13

Post  Dahlia 25th March 2012, 11:59 pm

In the Not-So-Distant future, the world is a dark place. One without hope, people have powers, and at first, it was great. Then it got out of hand. People used them for evil, as humans seem to do. It was horrifying. A great war wiped out most of the ones left. You walk into a still standing house, and a cracked TV crackles as you walk into the room, turns on and a smiling man appears, it appears to be an infomercial of some product.

"Are you tired of using only 10% of your brain?! Well this can help! BrainX! A surgery that activates and engages your brain!"

Lines cut across the screen, turning the smile into a creepy and chilling grin and then back into an innocent man. The color cuts out for a moment to black and white, then back to full color.

"This surgery is quick and painless. Doctors have found a way to stimulate a different part of your brain, one that will change your life."

The evil smile is back, but just for a moment. Credits roll and the side effects list is shown. It doesn't mention anything bad, but it seems to be lying, if the world is anything to show for.

(Authors Note: Well, well. Seems to be quite a predicament. But we aren't starting here, oh no no. We're starting back when this was new! The parties! The power! We'll have fun, then we'll have war. What say you? Yay or nay? Good or bad, the power is yours, so choose wisely.)

Geography

The Surgeries are done worldwide, but there are districts of the world. In the years after the surgeries first started, people were watched when they left the districts, foreigners were not as welcome.

(More will be added later when we reach this stage)

The Good, The Bad, and The Truth

The Good

The Rebellion, and people who fight against the Company.

The Bad

The Company, who the government supports. They are trying to gain complete control because if everyone is partying, who can stop a war?

The Truth

They will probably succeed, if no one can stop them.

-Rules-

1. If you curse, bleep out letters. Ex. *ss, d*mn, b*stard, etc.
2. No sex, you can have kids, but don't describe it.
3. NO Godmodding.
4. Send profiles to me with the sentence "BrainX Comes In A Little Glass Vial" in it so I know you read the rules.
5. No more than 2-3 pages of back and forth RPing if there are more then 2 people in the RP.
6. You must have some weakness, your character is not all powerful, and other characters must have a chance at defeating them.
7. No Mary-Sues or Bella Swans. We want faults people, not perfection.

Surgeries

Fashion

People can now change anything they want! Hair color, length, cut. Eye color, pupil shape, and all. Skin color. Height. Leg length, arm length, body length. Anything you want, can be done!

THE Surgery

This one gives the abilities. It cannot be controlled which power you get. Not this surgery anyway. Most everyone has this done. The surgery is usually done at age 14, when the mind has developed almost fully.

Mind Erase

This one is used on rebels and people who know to much. Their mind is erased of what is not wanted and they turn into something like party hard, bubbly people.

Weapon

This is usually used on someone who's brain waves show that they will have a strong offensive or defensive ability, whether its magic or something that can be used to an advantage for war and control.

Character Profiles

Code:
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color] years old
Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color][/right]
[left]I act like: [color=pick color]personality[/color]
I am related to [color=pick color]family[/color]
My abilities are [color=pick color] Which power/ability did the surgery awaken?[/color][/left]
[right]I am fighting against [color=pick color] the good side, the bad side, or neutral/neither side.[/color][/right]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 27th March 2012, 9:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Knowledge PG-13 Empty Re: Knowledge PG-13

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 2:37 am

The setting is Spring, still not to warm but not cold, nice weather. Its a blue bird sky day, a few fluffy clouds dot the horizon, but no noticeable sign of rain is in the forecast. The weather gifted are doing well.

Ice woke up and looked around for a minute to gather his surroundings again. Where had he woken up today? Or better yet, where had he felt safe enough to sleep? Seemed he had slept in one of the caves again. He shut off the stopwatch before it even went off, something that came to him naturally since after the surgery. All technology came naturally, it now ran in his blood. Through his mind, it ran through his blood. He glanced at the holographic rubix-cube, all jumbled up beside his bed roll, and blinked once before it started whirring and within three seconds was finished and neatly completed. He reached over and turned off the hologram before stuffing the pen sized shape into his pocket. He had made it himself so he couldn't be tracked, but it still had many uses, yes, even as a pen. The electric blue haired boy stood up, and wondered if there were any new members of the rebellion ready to join.

The sun peaked through a large window, lined in a silver and gold frame before the golden rays settled on a pale girl's nose. Dust particles danced through the air and she awoke with a sneeze. The pink haired girl jumped out of bed and immediately turned her attention to the wall in front of her. A mirror image of herself appeared and called out in a voice that would match her own,
"Wake up sleepy head! Rise and shine!! Time for morning wakey exercises! Get those arms up high! Go! Go! You can do it! Reach! Touch your toes! Go! Go! To the side! Go! Go! Other side! Go! Go! Wasn't that refreshing?! Time to get dressed! I'll tell you your schedule now."
The mirror was basically a house helper, it was a monitor in Starr's home that she had input to look like herself and sound like herself. That was the easiest imprint anyway. Starr finished the exercise and took a quick shower, Twinkle(her house helper) would wait. She hurried to get dressed, no missing parties today. She slipped on a pair of white shorts, and a green tank top. Matching was for people with time. Her pink hair had a comb run through it quickly before it followed the head it was on out the door and into the streets of the big city.

Two liquid golden eyes opened and closed slowly, like the wings of a butterfly enjoying the breeze of a summer day. The crafted wings on her back lifted and stretched, they had taken the most getting used to, as the body she inhabited didn't have the proper muscles to use them yet. But she had grown into them. Quite well, if anyone was to ask her. She looked out of her little cell, it was a lab room actually, a cage more like. It had a layer of glass separating her and the world, however it wasn't just glass. A very strong energy field kept her back if she even thought of leaving, the collar around her neck could keep her down as well. A little voice spoke in her head,Unless you feel rage.. That voice would get her in trouble, she knew not to listen, THEY had told her not to, so she mustn't.

Shadow looked through the camera that peaked into Subject X's room. The surgery had a good effect on her, and if they could get a good scan on her brain and find ones with similar waves, if she held out and could control her powers and be controlled, they would have an unstoppable army. No one would defeat them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 12:29 pm

Ella's eyes fluttered open. Sunlight filtered through the branches of the bushes above her. She started to pop her back, only to be reminded that she was in an abandoned fox hole. Shifting her position in the small space so that she could see down further into the hole, she carefully pulled out her belongings: a large pack containing her spare change of clothes, her flute, a dagger, some dried food and a road map, a second smaller bag containing a nearly empty vial of poison, shorter and lighter throwing knives and yet another dagger, and a long claymore that she had relieved a museum of several months ago. Besides the claymore, the weight was considerably less than you would think.

Quietly, Ella hooked the smaller pack to her hip then set the two larger items out of the hole and adjusted her final dagger in its hidden sheath concealed within her boot. Pulling herself free of her resting place, she brushed off a little dirt before throwing her claymore over her shoulder, followed by her larger pack. Rolling her shoulders back, she tried to recall the location of the stream that she and Sin had found the night before. Her eyes found the sun as she determined that it was east of here, closer to the caves.

The fox hole had been very close to the edge of the forest, and the stream. It was well planned for the fox, with the wars and what not going on. Evidently though, not well planned enough, as it was now empty. Ella brushed off the thought as she bent down by the water. She cupped some up to wash her face before drinking her fill of the chilling brook's contents.

Suddenly dropping her drink, she said, "I know you're there, Sin."

Slinking from the bushes came the large white figure of Sin's disguise. Blood splattered his sides, phasing through his illusion just slightly. His tongue completely betrayed it, as it snaked out as the slender and long tongue of the Kindred, and not of a wolf. He chuckled in his deep voice, responding aloud, "Of course you do. I let you know I was there."

Ella closed her eyes to hide her irritation as he lowered his head to drink. He would never let her believe that she had heightened senses. She stated, "You shouldn't talk aloud."

"You did."

Her cheeks burned red as she replied, "That's not what I meant. It's not normal for animals to talk. It draws attention to your illusion."

Lifting his head, he stated, "It's also not normal for people to be flying or to erupt into fire, but there seems to be an awful lot of oddities in this world lately. I'm sure a talking wolf will not seem the most unlikely of experiences." His grin only widened as Ella was forced to agree with that comment.

After draining another handful of water, she asked, "Where did you hunt last night?"

Sin paced back from the stream to clean himself of some of the blood. He answered, "There was a village back the way we came. I'm sure no one will miss that inn keeper."

Ella replied with a hint of disbelief, "That town was back at least five leagues. You traveled there and back in one night?"

"You hardly know what the Kindred is capable of, Ella."

Shifting awkwardly at the statement, Ella said, "I'm going to bath a little upstream. You should wash off too." With that, she made her way closer to the rocky wall, ensuring herself that no one was staying there. Sin would have hunted that way if there was.

Ella leaned her two packs and her claymore against a dead tree. At least, it appeared dead. There were no leaves or buds or signs of either. After the dirt came clean of her clothes, she pulled them off and threw them over one of the overhanging branches of the same tree. Then content, she sunk into the clear water, the chill refreshing her after months of grit, wear, and travel.

ooc: Snow, I just set you up with the perfect awkward scene with Ice.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 12:43 pm

A bright flash of messy blue appeared quickly around the corner of the stony wall, looking out across the water before his eyes rested on a tree. No blossoms on that tree, but there was something odd. Clothes on the tree. Girl's clothing. His eyes darted to the water, he leaned over a little to far and SPLASH fell right into the water.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 12:52 pm

Ella sunk under from a weigh. She opened her eyes, grit stinking her eyes as she spotted what was holding her down. A young man. Her first instinct was the scream, which wasn't the brightest, as she was underwater. Bubbles pounded towards the surface.

Her second instinct followed her realization that she was naked. She covered her chest and closed her eyes again, as if that would make her disappear.

Finally, her fighting instincts reacted and she managed to pulled a leg up and kick the man square in the chest. She used the forced to push off him and draw herself to the bank, where she scrambled for her underwear and shirt. She panted, her lungs exploding with pain from being under so long.

Still shocked and catching her breath, Ella roughly jerked her undergarments and shirt on, then fumbled for one of her daggers. Her arm was shaking and she doubted that she appeared like much of a threat, but her nerves were entirely on end.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 1:07 pm

The possible outcomes ran through Ice's head, and he braced for her foot, anticipating it so he wasn't injured at all by the strong kick. He swam to shore quickly, making sure his eyes were averted from her until she was dressed, a kind of smirk caught his face as he watched her tremble, dagger held up.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm not the threat here. Or the intruder. I was here first, which begs the questions, what are you doing in these woods? You know, it really isn't safe for a brainless to be here."

Ice thought that she had the surgery, since who didn't? Even he had had the surgery, but just to use the power to fight against them, it wasn't like he then used other surgeries for fashion statements. His blue hair, blue eyes, and tattoos helped him to blend in when he had to, but otherwise it wasn't just a fashion fad that he tried to stay with.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 1:15 pm

Ella's grip tightened considerably from the statement of "brainless." Her hand stopped shaking, and she answered firmly, all traces of being rattled gone or well enough gone, "That is none of your concern, and I'm certainly not alone, you, sinful young man. You don't own this place, and I have every right to be here as you do. For all concerns, I was the first one is that stream, as you were on top of me while we were underneath." The second sentence was more to distract him from her slightly louder pronunciation of sin in sinful than to accuse him of anything.

Despite the distance, Sin did hear Ella clearly. His ears swiveled and his dropped his back leg, loping quickly and silently in the direction of his Ywet. He scented a Tiviy-Denak, a male. The stench of mutation followed, then knowledge. Sin grinned and lowered himself to wait and watch for a prime moment. His white coat caught the light at an angel though that he did not expect, and while he was still hard to see, his illusion would shatter if he were spotted.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 1:23 pm

It would be Starr's luck, the day she went skipping to find berries, she would stumble over a white wolf. She shrieked and tried to crawl backwards. But her real horror came as she looked down,

"I BROKE A HEEL!!!"

Ice jumped as the most annoying shriek he had ever heard blasted through his ear drums, his eyes fell on a pink haired girl and a white fluffy thing. He brought out the pen shape and it morphed into a strong white-bone-bow with ice-blue-tipped-poison-arrows, and raised it into his sights. Aim was easy since it was easy to pinpoint the location it would hit at.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 1:32 pm

Sin growled at the girl, snapped, "You idiot." He debated for a slip second whether she was worth it, but the apparent lack of intelligence did not balance the scent of mutation. He shrugged her off and spotted the bow and then Ella. His fangs darted out as the fur ripped of his skin and his claws tore the ground open.

In less than three bounds, he took his place in front of Ella, standing about three feet on all fours, not counting the curved horns, which added at least another foot and a half. His yellow eyes burned with fire. Ella gripped the ripped bit of leash and held it tightly in her hand.

Sin said aloud, "Let go, Ella. I cannot pulled free without pulling you with me."

Ella replied, "That's the point, Sin."

"Your demonstration won't work. You can't control me."

She answered, "Funny, because I am right now." Her eyes steeled over as she looked at the young man. She said firmly, "He hunts men. Smart men. And that bolt may kill him, but you're too close to get away as well. I suggest dropping it before I let him go."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 1:43 pm

"Your weapon is as raised as mine, I do not trust you, and you do not trust me. In this world, can no one fight their own battles anymore?" Ice sighed under his breath, this world just sucked these days. Not like he expected to much though, and he didn't lower his weapon yet.

Starr screamed as the wolf talked. She had wanted to pet the white wolf, but the dark thingie was freaky. But that blue... She knew it, didn't she? She closed her eyes, she didn't like fighting, no no no. Not at all. She had to stop it. She sent out a feeling of peace, tried to convey understanding, hoping they would stop this nonsense. It tore her up.

Ice felt the feelings wash over him, and again he looked at the pink haired girl, huddled under the trees. Did she have something to do with these feelings of peace?
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 1:50 pm

Ella, having no mutations to her, cringed by the sudden wave of emotions pounding on her mind. Her mind told her to fight, but then it told her otherwise and her hand holding Sin's leash quivered from the conflicting emotions.

Sin, entirely unaffected, glanced over his shoulder at the girl who had tripped over him earlier. He growled again, saying, "Stop your pathetic quivering. It's rather unappetizing."

He turned back to the young man, saying, "I protect Al'Sarach. And under the situation, you landed on her. That was the first sign of attack. She is a woman without alterations. You reek of mutation, thereby are more powerful than her at the time. She knows that, which is why she holds the dagger. If you are as wise as I can tell, mutation or not, then drop it or I will kill you, because I do equal your changes naturally and at present."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 2:07 pm

"H*ll, I fell out of the cave. That was no attack, you are more of a threat to me than I was ever to her. I do not trust you, which is why I'll lower my weapon, but I will not put it down. If there is anything to be learned in this world, is never to trust. You seem like you would know that."Ice did lower his weapon, but did not drop it.

Starr stood and slipped off her broken shoe and her other one so she was even before slowly walking over to the small gathering.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 2:16 pm

Between bared fangs, Sin replied, "I never said I trusted you, Tiviy-Denak."

Ella pushed the emotions back well enough to think, she responded in her own defense, "If you didn't mean to fall on me, then you should have said that before anything else. It's Sin's self-assigned task to protect me, and he does that quite violently. And despite his own beliefs, I can defend myself."

Despite Sin's pressed ears and serious expressions, she said, "Look, we're obviously going to get into a deeper shouting contest in open territory if we don't settle this now. So, I drop my weapon, you drop yours, Sin sits down and we start this from the beginning."

Holding to her word, Ella dropped her dagger by her feet. She glanced at Sin, who despite his discontent, sat down, his tail still lashing. With one hand still gripped tightly on Sin's leash, Ella offered her other out, saying, "I'm Ella."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 2:22 pm

The bow and arrows changed back with a blink of his eye into it's pen sized form as he nodded to the girl, but circled around the canine thing."You can call me Ice. I guess you could call me the leader of the rebellion. You happened to stumble upon one of our safe spots, guess we have to relocate that one." Ice decided to just blatantly ignore the canine, he didn't like him for some reason, he just didn't.

Starr stepped forward and waved sort of shyly, and smiled tentatively at the canine,"Hi... I'm Starr." She wasn't stupid, not really, she just didn't really think people would like her if she was smart.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 2:28 pm

Sin barred his fangs at the girl, just to be spiteful.

Ella replied to Ice, the mousy voice of the girl not making it to her ears, "I see. And I wouldn't ignore him. It only opens your mind up for him to get in it. He's got a few psychic abilities. And he told me that was what you were doing. I thought I might warn you."

Ella let go of Sin's leash, who remained where he was while she grabbed her pants and boots. As she pulled the rest of her clothes on, she asked, "How successful is this rebellion of yours?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 2:40 pm

A little bit of anger rose up in Starr, she hated being ignored. She didn't have to be the center of attention, but she sure as h*ll wasn't invisible. She stood up straight, her pink hair falling around her shoulders, she wasn't as soft as she appeared to be. "Hey, excuse me. You know, you don't just need to not notice me either. I get that I'm the last one to get here, but oh well."

Fine, he wouldn't ignore him, he just wouldn't really care. "At the moment, most of us have been captured and the surgery changed them. Theres different surgeries, you might not know this, since you seem to be from a different place."

((ooc: I'm going to add different kinds of surgeries on the front page.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 2:46 pm

Ella rubbed the back of her head, replying, "Well, that's Sin's theory."

Sin growled, "Not a theory."

With another laugh, Ella stated, "But it would seem that we've upset someone with our talk of revolution." Her head titled a little to the side in suggestion of the peppy girl.

Ella turned to the girl, saying, "Sorry, I didn't hear you the first time. Who are you?" She forced her voice to remain calm, even though she wasn't exactly happy to have her conversation interrupted.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 3:04 pm

Starr hmphed,"It's not that. But don't you hate being ignored? I'm Starr. Not sure if its nice to meet you guys or not yet." Starr tilted her head at them, looking at the canine once more. Could no one get along?

Ice looked at the girl, nodding. Agreeing that being ignored sucked, but sometimes it was better to not be seen when you're on the run. However, it wasn't like they would know what that was like. Always on the run, never knowing where you would wake up the next day or lay your head at night.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 3:12 pm

"Actually, I do," Ella whispered to Ice. She replied to Starr, "Not really. In my case, being ignored it best. I have a murderer with me. It's not like I want to bring an awful lot of attention to him."

Sin stretched once, then looked at the girl, saying blankly, "I won't hurt you. You provide me with no thrill of hunting, nor a decent about of fill. If it makes you feel any better, you're an entire waste of my time as far as hunting is concerned, so quit giving me those nervous looks."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th March 2012, 7:08 pm

Starr actually wasn't afraid of him, it was kind of odd, but it just wasn't fear she felt. She actually wanted to befriend the creature, maybe that was stupid, but she wanted to befriend him."I'm not afraid... Cautious maybe, but not afraid."

Ice shook his head,"The mind thing is kind of invasive... I need to keep these secrets that I have, or otherwise they'll be after you too. So don't go exploring, I don't feel like pushing anyone out at the moment."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th March 2012, 8:38 pm

Sin's tail flicked once at the girl, before he averted his eyes from her. But the flash of a smirk that he gave her said, "That would be very most unwise."

Ella replied, "Sorry, he just does it. Usually nothing deep, just what's on your most recent mind. That is, unless he's hunting. I'll make him stop it though." Her knee his Sin to get his attention.

He growled and replied, "Fine, I won't intrude on you two. I'm only doing my job, as if he proves to be...well, you know what I'll do, Ella."

With a sigh, she answered, "More often than I'd like, sometimes."

Sin grinned, murmuring to himself, "For now."

Ella flicked him on the head, the early rays of sunlight sparkling off the wide, bracelet sealed to her arm. It was silver, with a black and white patterned spiral resting in the middle. A small, ornate blood red gem sat on the line of the spiral, and in the sunlight appeared to move.

She whispered, "Just put your guise back on and go hunting, for crying out loud."

At the flatness and disconcern for the life she was committing to Sin's hunt in her voice, the gem did shift, closer to the center of the spiral.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th March 2012, 9:18 pm

Starr shivered, his version of hunt was probably going to be a human life. At least it wouldn't be her, but how could she even think like that? It was a human life none the less. Maybe he could become vegan. The thought made her giggle behind her hand as she imagined the scary looking teeth just tearing up grass.

Ice nodded,"I would appreciate that." He looked at Sin and thought,Stay out of this town when you hunt. It was sort of a warning, but more so just a thought of he didn't want any of the few members of the rebellion to be killed.

Ace?"

"Yea, War?"

"Where are we?"

An attractive yet frail looking girl looked up out of teal colored eyes that matched her hair to a well built boy with the same color eyes and hair. They waited for a moment as they both looked around for a familiar landmark. Nothing was familiar because this wasn't the location of the lab they had the Weapon surgery at. They seemed to just be in the middle of nowhere.

A pair of opalescent eyes opened as the creature awoke and stood. It was time. Time to leave this place of no freedom. It was time to be gone. Did this make her a failure? Or did this make them a failure, they still could not control a subject or experiment. Like Subjects 3 and 4, the rumored twins that had escaped. Maybe she could find them. It was only a matter of time. They had moved X to a glass box, a blue-green liquid filled it, was just a little bit of space at the top for her face to be out of the liquid. She wasn't sure what it was supposed to do. In a quick movement, she held her hands together and hammered them into the top of the glass container. Technically, it was not glass, it was some unbreakable material, however, she knew it could not contain her. She felt it splinter and slice her hand, but she didn't stop, with a final hit the glass shattered and fell into her, which was odd as it should have just broke out and away. She blacked out after she felt a sharp pain enter right below her rib-cage, and woke up only as she was plummeting from the sky, blood on her hands, blood on her mind.

Shadow smirked, yes, this was as planned. Why else would the hallways be void except for a few that might betray the Company? It was planned that Subject X would escape, and kill the ones who blocked her path. They wanted to see how a Weapon would act and respond in a new environment surrounded by Innocents.

((ooc: She fell in front of Luna so BloodyAmaya can join.
Kristy- War and Ace are waiting for you. :b))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th March 2012, 9:41 pm

ooc: Now there's someone I haven't seen RPing in a good while. Glad to have you back, Bloody!

As the fur replaced his black skin, Sin replied to Ice, "I thought you wanted me out of your mind." The tint of yellow changed to red as the illusion completed and Sin bound away, his paces carrying him further and further with each bound.

"He doesn't like hunting people with any kind of Surgery, unless they're smart. He says it ruins them. Hell if I know what he means by that. But he thinks you have guts, Ice, even if he still wants to kill you."

Ella blinked, realizing that she had spoken aloud. She glanced away, murmuring, "Even if he won't ever admit to that." She moved to gather her things. With her larger pack heaved over her shoulder along with the rest, she said, "Nice meeting you both then. I suppose we won't be meeting again." She nodded to Starr, then offered her hand out to Ice, saying, "Good luck with your rebellion."

The gemstone in her bracelet shifted again, only this time away from the center of the bracelet. Ella paid no mind to it. It had never slid further than on rung of the spiral.

Kau pulled himself onto a roof, watching the mob make its way through the street. He sighed and shook his head, before swigging the last of his bottle and heaving his war hammer over his shoulder again. The weight didn't bother him much, which he found rather odd at times, but preferred the weapon's company over many other things.

Rite cracked the metal end of his staff over the man's head. He laughed as he pushed aside another lab coat. This was an outlying laboratory, probably about to be abandoned. There were few guards, which gave Rite the room to swing his metal tipped weapon with ease. He pushed another door open to find a computer room. Electricity bolted off his hand and dropped a security camera to the ground.

Locking his staff in a diagonal of the length of the door, he jammed the entrance from the outside while he searched the computer. Again, nothing came up, only seeming to make his efforts a larger waste than the last lab he ransacked.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 12:34 am

OOC:Im glad to be back! Very Happy I've been moving around a lot so I havent had a computer.

Luna strolled the quiet and somewhat abandoned street. She was looking for an escape from her power. Yes, she loved her power but she still wasn't totally sure how to control it. Being around large groups of people made her mind full of the thoughts of all the people around her. With her own thoughts racing through her mind she took steady steps, enjoying the outdoors.

Suddenly, a girl fell from the sky and in front of Luna. She jumped back in surprise and stared at the bleeding girl. Where did she come from? Luna looked at the sky, not sure what she was expecting to see and of course saw nothing. Luna slowly approached the girl, her guard up. "Um, are you okay? It was a stupid question and she knew it, but what else do you ask in such a situation.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum