Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowledge PG-13

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Knowledge PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Knowledge PG-13

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:00 am

Starr tilted her head, wondering why the girl would leave, but Ice spoke before her.

"And why are you leaving when you just got here? We really could use your help, and maybe you could find out more about yourself, since you made a comment earlier that hinted at your lack of memory."

The girl lay in a crumpled heap, blinking slowly, her eyes closing finally as she drew a final breath. If someone watched closely, they would see she began to glow around the large shard of glass that protruded from her side, the soft spot below her rib-cage. It spread from all of her wounds, to the tips of her hair, she began to glow. Her mind could speed up her healing process and she could use it on others, but it would leave her very drained. The shard that was in her side slowly slid out, as did any other foreign objects in her body, and her wounds healed, at first leaving ugly scars, then fading to a soft pink and then fin ally disappearing. X opened her eyes, the color staying a greyish-white and her hair having lost some of its color.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 1:09 am

Luna took a few steps back as the girl began to glow and she watched in awe as all her wounds healed "Oh look at that. Miracles do happen every day." Luna observed the girl a little before speaking again "Can you make clothes appear too?"

Reaching the straps of her backpack, she flung it in front of her and placed it on the ground. After fighting with the zipper for a moment, she pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. "If it doesn't fit I really cant help you."

Luna pushed the clothes to the girl, wondering if she'd speak now.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:13 am

X looked down to realize that she must not be dressed in the appropriate attire for the people she would be around. Apparently the mummy-like wrapping around her chest and lower area weren't enough. She picked up the thing that looked like it might go on her arms, and tried to put it on, but there didn't seem to be enough room, and how did that improve anything? The black denim just wouldn't accommodate, and how was that supposed to cover her bottom half? It had a hole right in the middle of it!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 1:21 am

If the confused look on the girl's face wasn't enough her thoughts proved it. This girl didn't know how to dress herself. Luna breathed deeply and walked up to the stranger. "Would you like some help? Better yet, can you atleast say hi to me, because if there is some communication problems I promise I have the heart to leave you here stranded." Luna knew she wouldn't actually do it, but with some hope that it would motivate the girl to speak she said it anyways.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:43 am

X looked up blankly, then took the material off of her arms and touched her hand gently to her throat and shook her head. She hadn't ever had the need to talk in the lab. It was just that she was ordered to do things but could never talk back, there was no need for vocal response, just a simple nod or a shake of her head would do.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 2:34 am

Luna crossed her arms and looked down at the girl. "So you can't talk but you can understand me. Wonderful! I've always wanted to meet someone who knows how to shut up." Luna uncrossed her arms and got down on one knee, gently placing her hand on the girls shoulder. Luna transfered images to the girl about how to dress, they were rapid yet very vivid and seemed real. The images were of Luna herself dressing. "Sorry bout you having to watch me dress, but it will have to do. Let me tell you a little secret of mine, young flier. You see, I can read minds so if you need to tell me something just tap on me so i can tune and and think what you want me to know. Now, for a question. Are you homeless?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 2:41 am

X thought for a moment, as she got dressed. The shirt was a half, grey/white shirt and the jeans were black and flared at the bottom. She thought about the lab, and her escape, then her crash and up to that very moment. Maybe she was, 'homeless.' She technically didn't have any place to go, so maybe that was what the girl referred to as homeless.

Shadow smiled triumphantly, she was able to adapt well! At the moment, she was like a sponge or a young child who's knowledge could grow very rapidly. She had wide comprehension and her brain waves were coming back stronger and stronger. It also seemed that her healing powers had finally shown themselves. Maybe she wasn't a failure after all.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 2:50 am

Sighing Luna stood up "I dont normally help people but when people come falling out of the sky I tend to make exceptions. And yes, escaping from a lab would be considered homeless. I have a small two bedroom apartment and I suppose I don't mind sharing if you need to stay with me for a while." Luna began walked closer to the girl in case she needed help walking, but she also touched the girls head, sending clear images of her apartment to the girl so she might understand what it was if she didn't already. Each image passed on was of each room. Luna's apartment was small but it had a home kind of feeling to it. Luna also has a cat that is shown eating out of a food bowl "By the way, that's Casper. He's not my cat but he comes in a lot through the window to catch a meal and sometimes sleep. Hes not actually my cat though."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 2:56 am

X actually smiled slightly, she was grateful to the girl for helping her. She wanted to say thank you, but the words just wouldn't be vocalized, so she thought them instead. She also wanted to ask her name, and tell her her own. If she really had a name. Was X an actual name? Maybe it was..?
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 28th March 2012, 8:30 am

(OOC: AAAAH! bloody! missed you! so, snow, how do you suppose i jump in?)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2012, 8:39 am

Ella chuckled, answering, "No, I've got all I know up here, and all I've ever known." She tapped the side of her head teasingly before going on, "Sin ensured of that. I just...don't know where I came from, where they got me, who my parents are. Sin blocks those memories from me, well, he blocked reality from me. All he tells me are these theories of other worlds."

"No, the only thing the scientists did to me was add this, " she lifted the spiral marked bracelet up to their eye level. She stated, "According to all logical explanations, the only reason I'd need this is if I already have a power. Sin proved I didn't any Surgery, since he said it in his mind. Lying is actually harder in there than out loud, even for a psychic like himself."

She shrugged, finishing her point, "It only stands to reason that I already have something, and that this big hunk of a "fashion statement" keeps it blocked out."

As she lowered it back down to her side, she added, "And as for the reason I have to go is someone in Starr's community is about to be ripped open, then completely disappear." Her voice faintly relished the thought of the kill, and the red stone on the spiral track shifted again, closer to the center. She finished, "So, I best be going before she gets back with the answer to their missing person problem, because to anyone there, wouldn't have seen through Sin's guise, and wolves don't eat bones. That points then to me. In which, I follow after Sin's trail and away from here."

Kau gripped the hand railing of the apartment's window. He hated scaling, but with the streets currently filled with people who wanted his neck, he preferred not running into them. He pushed lightly on the glass for support, only to find it swing open. He heaved himself level with the window, and looked in. He only knew one person who left their windows open from that kind of entrance. Actually two, but he would rather see one than the other at the time.

Pulling himself through the window and into the apartment, Kau looked around. No one. He sighed, hoping that someone would turn up at the sound of his heavy landing.

Rite pulled his staff free, finished with his search. The metal end sent the door flying down the hallway as he made his way out. He stacked his brain trying to remember how far away the nearest city was, to little avail. He sighed, figuring to just make his way back the general way he came in hopes of finding it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 12:05 pm

OOC: Hey, Chicky. Is Kau in Luna's apartment? I didn't want to make the mistake of thinking he was if he wasn't. and I missed you too little sis Very Happy

Luna offered her hand to the girl, wanting to help her up. "X, huh? Interesting name. I'm Luna. We should probably go ahead and get you back to the apartment to rest. I'm sure falling from the sky took a lot out of you."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2012, 12:14 pm

ooc: I was actually hoping that it would be Hideki's, but it can be Luna's

Rite slung his staff into its holder along his back as he reached the forest. He started to remember coming through here, and altered his path towards town.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 12:17 pm

((ooc: Chicky- Is Kau there for an opening for Hideki or for Luna and X?
Kristy- Uhh.. Ace and War were just kind of in the middle of nowhere, lost. Maybe they wander into them?
We kind of need to get our groups together soon.xD))

X took the hand, seeing the girls good intentions. She stood up, a little wobbly since she had just almost completely been drained of any energy that might have been in her body. Also, she had been exercised at the lab, but not really enough to actually have much muscle tone, she would fit in here because it looked like the majority of the people were very slender and just used their muscles for partying.

Starr bit her lip but spoke against her better judgement."But you'll be alone again.. Don't you want someone to come with you? I don't want to go back there actually... I've done nothing worth while when I was there, I guess I really was a brainless... I don't want to be that person again, I feel like theres something else that is important.. Something I should be doing, but its foggy.. And I can't remember..." Her eyes scrunched up and she put her hands on either side of her head, trying to remember what was lost.

Ice finally looked at her, really looked at her. He recognized her somewhat, the hair was different. Maybe if he pictured her with that hair color and in some actual clothes, with that smirk she always had.. Yes! It was her! But how? They captured her, didn't she die? Was this just a trick?

Hideki shrieked a little at the heavy footsteps, but peaked around the corner of his apartment and saw Kau. The moment he recognized him he barreled into him in a tackling hug."Kauuuuuuuuuu!" He grinned at him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2012, 12:24 pm

ooc: For Hideki

The weight of his war hammer off set the powerful knock back of Hideki's charge. Kau's face lit up at the sight of his dear friend. He wrapped his arms around Hideki, squeezing him back with the same velocity. Finally, he pushed his friend back a bit, asking, "How's the city been treating you?"

Ella shook her head, replying, "No, I'd rather not, Starr. Sin's fairly fickle. It's only a matter of time before he figures you're worth more to him dead than alive." She shrugged, and gestured to Ice, "Besides, it seems he knows you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 12:31 pm

Luna took the girls hand into her own and put her other hand around her waste to make sure she wasn't going to fall. Luna wondered if she was making the right choice here. She had no clue who this girl was or if those people from the lab would go looking for her. Luna had her own people who wanted to kill her, she didn't need X's little scientists messing with her too. Looking at the girl though was a completely a different story. Luna saw kindness in this girl's eyes and she couldn't do anything but help the poor girl.

Luna led them both to her apartment and found her room. She put the key into the door and twisted it until she heard a clunk. Pushing open the door, you could see the little cat Casper snoozing softly on the couch. "Welcome to my humble home." The living room was both the living room and dining room. It had a large couch with a small old-school television and in the back of the room near the window sat a small table with two chairs on each side of the table. Most of everything in her house was just light colors. Nothing more then an ordinary home.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 12:41 pm

"Well, I am the life of the party, but then again, I was anyway. So it's been good, but theres just to many people, you can't do one little thing wrong without a mob coming after you. I bet you've already found that out, Troublemaker." Hideki stuck his tongue out at him, teasing him.

Ice looked at Ella,"I might know her from a while ago, but I don't really know Starr. The girl I knew isn't the one who's standing in front of us. That girl was wiped away." He had figured it out, there must be a surgery they didn't tell anyone about. One that blocked who a person was and replaced them with this... thing.

X smiled at her, and nodded. She looked around, the home set her at ease, there weren't any bright and flashy colors that would be to vibrant. The lab had just been cold and grey, so at least this has color, she liked color.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2012, 12:46 pm

Kau replied, "Why do you think I came in through the window?"

Ella shrugged, answering, "Who she is and was isn't my concern. But as for now, I really do have to leave." She waved, and began heading in the direction that Sin had.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 1:01 pm

Luna took a step inside and suddenly screamed. A little mouse scatter across the floor, scaring Luna almost to the point of jumping on the couch. Capser woke by her scream and stared at the mouse before laying his head back down on the couch "See, Casper, this is why I never claim you as my cat!" Luna sat herself down next to the cat, still shaking slightly. She hated mice and rats. Mainly because she knew almost nothing about them except for the fact that they can carry illnesses. Luna still placed her hand on the cats head and gently ran it across the cats fur. Casper purred. Luna couldn't help but to still love the cat.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:15 pm

X reached down and picked up the mouse, the creature didn't seem to be any harm to her. She didn't have much of a sense of fear, and dying once today had filled her share for anything dangerous. She stroked the little thing before moving the window and setting it on the ledge and watching it scurry off.

Hideki jerked when he heard the scream from a few doors down, and wondered why somebody would have screamed, and then he saw the little mouse scurry past and chuckled.

Starr looked at him, very confused but nodding to the girl. She was curious as to what he meant by that.

Ice just looked away, and nodded goodbye to Ella."I'm sure I'll run into you again.."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 1:24 pm

"I honestly hope you plan on washing your hands after that, X." Luna didn't want to get up to show her how to wash her hands in case she had didn't know how. She wondered if she could send X the image of doing so without having to touch her. Luna had never tried, but she supposed there was a first for everything. Luna concentrated and thought of the millions of people who she had seen washing their hands and tried pushing those images to X. X's reaction would be the only way of finding out if it worked.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:32 pm

((ooc: I plan on this being a longish RP, because everyone's powers will get a lot stronger, there will be progression of powers and of the corruption. You will probably see the front page get more detailed as we go along, and hopefully your Profiles will be kept up with. ;P))

X nodded, not thinking it was something very unusual. She went to the thing she labeled as, 'sink' and scrubbed her hands using the, 'soap and water,' that turned on when she turned the knob. She turned, looking for the, 'towel,' and when she found one, she dried her hands and turned back with a smile, looking to see if she had done right.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th March 2012, 1:45 pm

Kau glanced in the direction of the scream, asking, "You are female neighbors, then? You'll have to pardon me if I disappear then."

Ella didn't respond to Ice as she kept walking. She thought to herself, "Depending on how that is we meet, I might enjoy that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 28th March 2012, 1:52 pm

Luna clapped lightly, smiling back at X. She wasn't just smiling because X could do stuff on her own, but also because her powers were getting stronger. She was happy about that. Her powers are the only thing that could ever save her from her parent's murder. But how could projecting images kill any person? Luna was unsure but she knew she would eventually find out.

"If you're hungry there is food in the fridge. Help yourself." Luna pushed herself up off the couch and closed the window half way. It was becoming breezy but Casper still needed a way inside and out.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th March 2012, 1:58 pm

"Naughty Kau, don't disappear on me again." Hideki shook his head, not wanting his friend to leave again after he'd just seen him. Again.

Ice looked at Starr,"You really should be getting out of the forest... Don't forget your berries.." He turned to walk, but she took a step after him and called out,[/color=pink]"Wait!"[/color] He paused, not wanting to be rude to her, but he just couldn't really think because of having to admit that even though she was there, the girl he knew was dead. Starr wasn't the one he knew, he should just leave.

She felt his emotion, but really didn't understand it. Why was he so sad? Why did he just want to leave her there? "Why are you leaving?"

"No reason to stay.. Goodbye...Starr." He paused for just a moment, but turned to walk towards town, maybe she would follow him and go back to her home. He did want to make sure she was safe, he didn't just want to leave her there.

Starr turned, picking up her basket of berries, though most had fallen out, and she started after him, determined.

X smiled, she wasn't hungry, but suddenly she yawned, great big. She was a little tired though, she looked around, blinking tiredly.

((ooc: Chicky, what does Ella mean? O_o ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum