Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 31.7.14

Go down

News 31.7.14 Empty News 31.7.14

Post  amelias-hart 31st July 2014, 8:17 am

I wanted to remind everyone that you are more than welcome to invite your friends to this website. Just remember that you need to tell me their usernames so I can activate them.

Also, remember, there is a wide range of ages on this website. Whether or not they all adhere to their age appropriate ratings, open sections like Under the Stars and Paintings On the Wall should always be appropriate for all ages. Also, rated R topics will not be added. While I don't judge anyone for what they enjoy, right now I do have to proof all posts and topics that come through on my own. I'd rather not spend my time having to review explicit material.

~ Echo
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down