Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey Luck

Go down

Turkey Luck Empty Turkey Luck

Post  amelias-hart 3rd November 2009, 3:09 pm

It's November! And this month's rank contest will be for, of course, Thanksgiving. Now, do to the fact that I was running the last month's contest for only members, and had a serpart one for the mods, that confused a couple members, so this month, the contest will be for ALL MEMBERS! This time post "Gooble, Gooble" on someone's profile. Who ever gets the most will be "Turkey Man" and give the most, and you'll be "Goobler". You'll have that rank for the next week. Contest ends on the last day of the month, no running over this time! Get to work!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Turkey Luck Empty Re: Turkey Luck

Post  amelias-hart 30th November 2009, 3:17 pm

It's the last day of the month! Start how many Goobles you got and gave! Ranks will be given out tommorow! Hope you win!

I got - 4
I gave - 14
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down