Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) Empty The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 5th January 2010, 7:44 pm

The Last Stand

A long time ago,when the world was just beginning,a band of Fairies,Humans,Reras,and others gathered to keep the world pure, and good. But yet a evil lurks,growing stronger as time wears on. The people had to band together to stop this evil power. But yet even while its locked away,it can't be held in forever. This is where you come in,will you be good,or evil?

RP Rules:
1.No swearing.
2.Keep the blood and gore down a bit.
3.Don't god mode!!
4.Respect others.
5.You can play as many characters as you can handle.
6.Send me your profiles with your subject Cookies with a pig in it.
7.Have fun!!

Character Profile

Code:
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Looks/Link:[/u]
[u]Special Abilities:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Race:[/u]

Races

Human

Fairy

Animal

Elf

Good
Meca
Rimmon
Okie
Nileve
Lily
Arros

Bad
The Dark One(playable by Admin and Snow)
Rasra
Cain
Kina

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 22nd March 2010, 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 5th January 2010, 7:48 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th January 2010, 6:37 pm

Meca opened his eyes, he was under a weeping willow tree. Its leaves/branches waved in the breeze.He rolled onto his back from his side,to watch it dance in the breeze.He got up on his elbows,and looked around,seeing nothing he layed back down.

Rimmon sighed,she was in the forest,by a crystal still,calm lake.She slipped out of her clothes then jumped in the lake.

Rasra grinned,to easy,this fairy went down way to easily.She brought out her dagger,that was attached to her waist and drew it across the fairy's throat.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th January 2010, 7:20 pm

Nileve leaned against the old oak tree, the roots were all knarled, around her, but it swayed in where she was sitting. Lily was across from her, grooming their horses. They were out in the wilds again, like they were spring through fall, and sometimes early winter. Lily was grooming her own misty gray mare, Raindrop, and had already finished on Nileve's black mare, Azane, and Okie's black stallion, Shadow Knight. Nileve's own mare silver tail and mare was shining, and Nileve laughed, it had been a while since she had seen the mare so cleaned up. Nileve had her hands behind her head, and she was half asleep from the lullaby the trees played. Okie walked up with a buck across his neck. He was the best hunter out of them, though it was really just Nileve and Okie, because Lily couldn't bring herself to kill an animal. Okie started skinning the buck, and Nileve guessed it would be supper before it was done, so she got up, and decided to climb the oak. It wasn't hard, there were quiet a few low branches, and she got pretty high up before they thinned out. She smiled at she saw the full wake of the sunlight, insteed of the dappled light that reached the forest floor. The wind was at it's full here, and she laughed as the full extent of birdsong filled her ears. Reluctantly, she climbed back down the tree, and slung her sword around her waist, and her quiver across her back. Okie was too busy in his work to notice her leave, and Lily had already guessed what her twin was doing. Nileve found a good size clearing, not to far off. She could still hear the horses' stomping on the undergrowth at their camp, so she drew her sword, and started to practice. She rarely could find a good time to pratice her swordscraft while they were in the forest, on their way to the plains some ways away, so she took ever chance she got. She started with her thrust, then easier side swings, moving on to more complex sword strokes, and jump and ariel attacks. When she started breathing heavy, she sheathed the sword, and leaned against the nearest tree to catch her breath. She let the warmth of the sun, which bet down here, flood her body with heat, before sitting down just to enjoy the calm.

Cain scowled, and shouted at Kina,"Hurry up, you worthless, blind fool." He wasn't in a good mood, to say the least, and Kina had to feel this wrath. She simply rolled her colorless eyes, and didn't speak. It wasn't ever hard to follow Cain, he would always shout at her, and his foot fall was hard, and fast, like he was in some hurry, though nothing ever preshed them. He may be evil, but he never really had much of a plan, other than to be the master of all who lived, but Kina knew this was way beyond his reach, and he probably would never be able to achive it. They were on some path, past a little town where they had stopped the night before. Kina thought it was a farmland, because she heard foot fall in the grass on either side of them, and she knew it had to be pretty open, because she could feel the wind. She thought, trying to think of before she had met Cain, when she was little, a motherly figure saying,"Oh, Kina, it's so beautiful! The way the grass looks striped, dark green, then light. And the brown and white and black cows are running in the feild, and there is a orchard of cherry trees, and they are all pink, and in blossom! And your father is working with the farmhands, and your brother is going with a few younger farmhands on horseback to get the horses that ran off. And your sister is, oh she's coming over here. Oh, dear..." Then the memory went black, like everything else, and she felt blood, and death, and sadness all around her, and that sweet voice that had been so kind to her was smoted out, like her sight when she woke. Kina could only guess that it was her mother, but she never knew. She wished Cain would tell her where they were, and what they were passing, and tell her so she could see. But all Cain did was yell, and be cross, and tell her that she was advenging her loses, and she owed him for not killing her. Kina sighed, and tried to quicken her pace, and match Cain's speed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th January 2010, 8:16 pm

Rasra raised her head,some fairies had seen,and had gone to get others.She shook her head,then ran and lept into the saddle of her high spirited black stallion,who had silver streaks,like moonlight piercing a black night,through his mane and tail.They leapt away into the forest.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th January 2010, 3:31 pm

Nileve woke from her half sleep when she heard Lily race through the woods towards her. Nileve opened her eyes just enough to she her twin, who was some what frowning, but really had no worries. Nileve grinned,"Yes?" Lily rolled her eyes,"Oh, get up! Okie wants us to find stuff for the fire, rocks and woods, and water, fresh is perfered." Nileve moved sideways as her sister leaned forward to pop her. Nileve laughed,"Was there any need for that?" She stumbled to her feet, still half asleep, as Lily rolled her eyes again. Nileve smiled,"Found wood." She didn't dodge quick enough for Lily, and got a pop this time, though her sister knew it was a joke, and laughed,"Alright, smart alec, wood we can use. We're not going around cutting down trees!" Nileve nodded,"I know, I know. I saw some around the edges here. You should do that though, I'm not one for finding 'usable' wood, as you call it. I'll find the water." As Nileve head off towards a trickle she had heard, Lily called,"Don't fall in!" Nileve laughed, as well as her sister, but quickly found the source of the water she had heard. It was a huge, crystal clear lake. Nileve relized she didn't have a bucket, or anything else to hold it in, so she set to work to freezing a bit at the edge, keeping the spell under control so the whole lake didn't turn to ice. The blue flame magic she used worked fast, and the water part of it turned to ice, and formed a little ball with the water inside, though the walls felt warm, and alight, with the fire half of the flame. She smiled, and tied the ball down to keep it cold, as she looked around. They would pass this lake again in a few days, but would be by too soon. She wished they could stay here, by the lake, in the forest, where little evil came, and it seemed peacefull, and safe. But then what would Lily have to do? No adventures here for Nileve to wander into. Or was there? Nileve heard the song of a willow some ways back. She knew herbs usually grew near willows on this side of the forest, so she made sure the ball of water was sercure and completely underwater, and walked off to find the willow, making sure she kept the direction of the lake in mind at all times. It was behind her, and she soon found it. The willow's trunk was hidden behind the long, swaying leaves, so Nileve looked around the other trees, hoping to find some success in her search. She found little, on one side, but as she moved along, she notice footprints in the grass, or atleast impressions in the grass. They looked fresh, and she geussed someone had been near the tree recently. But not worried about it (cause she still had her sword with her), she just kept looking for more herbs.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th January 2010, 5:43 pm

Rimmon had hidden her clothes behind a bush before she got it.When she saw the girl,she ducked under the water.She kept her eyes open.and wide.She pushed down deeper to see if she could hide herself.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 11:04 am

When she made sure there were no more herbs around the willow, Nileve pushed them into a little pack she kept above her knee. She rushed back over to the lake, and got the ice ball filled with water. She got back to their camp just as Lily pulled out a bucket for her water. Once Lily had the water, Nileve handed her the herbs, and took Azane's lead,"I'm going to take Azane down to the lake to graze." Okie nodded his head, and Lily went back to helping. Nileve walked back to the lake, and let the black mare roam around near the lake. Nileve set her weapons down, and her longer, heavy clothes, and armour. She still had on a leather undershirt and pants. Nileve looked along the edge to find a cliff, and walked up to it. With a little burst of speed, she raced off the side, and dived into the lake. When she surfaced, she floated on her back, and just relaxed. It would be a long time before she could do this again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 5:57 pm

Rimmon almost sighed,but stopped when she remembered that she was under water.She tried to swim to the shore without being detected,to go get her clothes at the very least.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 6:01 pm

Nileve almost fell asleep, the lake was like a gaint water bed! But then she heard Azane give a whiney, and she looked up. She saw someone get out of the lake. Letting her feet go back under the water, she called,"Hey!" She swam ashore, and, dripping wet, walked up to the figure,"Think you could escape an elf's eyes, huh?" Her face had a warm smile, but she knew at any moment this could turn hostile.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 6:09 pm

Rimmon clutched her clothes to her,"Well I was hoping...."She smiled back shyly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 6:25 pm

Nileve grinned,"Don't worry, I don't bite. Hard. I'm Nileve." She offered her hand.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 6:29 pm

"Im Rimmon.Nice to meet you."She shook her hand.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 6:31 pm

Nileve smiled,"So, do you have anywhere to stay tonight? Me and my brother and sister are camping out, and we have a lot of food, if you want to eat with us."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 6:39 pm

"Thank you.Just,let me get dressed first."She smiled and laughed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 6:41 pm

Nileve nodded,"Alright." She walked off, and gathered her own stuff, slinging her quiver over her back, and her sheath, with her sword in it, around her waist, and her long clothes over the now mostly dry leather underclothes she wore. Taking Azane's reins, she waited for Rimmon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 7:00 pm

Rimmon quickly got dressed,then gave a quick,clear as a bell whistle,and a white stallion trotted up.He had silver streaks through his mane and tail.She quickly leapt upon his bare back,and guided him with her knees over to Nileve.

Rasra thundered past on her black stallion.A few fairies came after her,but she just laughed back at them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th January 2010, 8:36 pm

Nileve nodded when Rimmon came up,"Follow me." Nileve back tracked to the camp, and saw that Lily was about to come and get her. Nileve said,"I hope you don't mind, I invited someone to supper." Okie nodded,"That's fine, it's a big buck, and we 'ran' out of salt." Lily blushed.

Kina stopped walking. Cain was about to shout at her again, but she came first,"Cain, someone is on the road. They are moving fast, probably on horseback. Either we need to get off the road, or stand our ground." She felt Cain's hand across her face, and it swelled,"Never tell me what to do, Kina." His voice was low, but full of malice and rage. But he soon regretted the words. He heard the hoofbeats, and without saying a word, took Kina's hand, and pulled her off the road. He iced the road down with his red ice powers, hoping the horse would fall.

ooc: Kina heard Rasra coming, if that's alright
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:05 pm

(ooc:That was my whole purpose.^^Me has a feeling Rimmon likes Okie.^^)

Rasra's black stallion,Masari, fell hard on the ice,Rasra got up.But her horse stayed down.Rasra looked around,seeing Cain she stormed over and slapped him,hard.
"You moron!!"She roared.Her eyes turning from their usual indigo/red color to full on blood red.She glared,malice,hatred,and rage piercing him through and through.

Rimmon grinned shyly at everyone.She smiled a little longer at Okie.She jumped down from her horse,"Hi,Im Rimmon...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 2:25 pm

Lily smiled,"Nice to meet you, Rimmon. I'm Lily." Okie stood up from beside the fire, where he was finishing roasting the deer,"I'm Okie. Nice to meet you." Okie's face held no sign of emotion besides basic content. He didn't really know much about emotion, but he had once loved, but because he loved her, he lost her. Her death was hard on his mind, like a wound that has been torn open, and stung. But he showed no signs of this. He pulled a smile up,"Well, the deer will be ready in a few minutes. Lily has already got everything else together, so go ahead and take a seat by the fire. You can tie your horse up with ours." He pointed to the stake that the other horses had their reins tied around.

Cain, having some manners, didn't slap Rasra back, as much as he wanted to. But his rage did show. His red ice powers glowed, the fire and ice parts working at once, his sides began to glow with the red glow of a new fire, but his body was as cold as ice. Simply he replied,"We were on the road. We heard your horse, and I insisted we would meet this person." In other words, he had intended to steal the horse once the rider was down. He had lost his last one, and because it was already wounded, he didn't even try to steal it back. Kina was a pain to get to keep on the road, and horseback riding was a lot faster, either way. His sword hung beside his waist, and his hand now rest on the hilt. He didn't like this girl, but at once he did. She had the dark desire for power and death that he did, but none the least, he wouldn't have it known that Cain Bloodfeather fell to a girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:34 pm

Rimmon smiled,"Thanks Okie."She went and tied up her horse,Misao,and then came back and sat down."Did you kill the buck?"She started trying to make small talk.

"So basically your plan was to take my horse,injure or kill me,and ride off?!Oh,and by the way,you pull your sword,you'll be down in a fary's wing beat."Rasra was cool and calm again.Her eyes changing back a little.She touched either side of her waist where her twin daggers lay,their deathly blades covered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 2:44 pm

Okie nodded,"Around noon. We would be taking this on with us, but someone lost all our salt." Lily, her face red,"I didn't mean to, ok?! Will you let it go?" Nileve and Okie laughed, Nileve's light, care-free laugh, and Okie's deep, thoughtful laugh mixing together.

Cain was taller than her, and stronger, physically. He didn't know how fast her hand was, but he knew his magic was quicker. He showed no fear, for he felt none. Cain's body was still aglow, and now his voice was filled his malice and rage,"And what would it be to lose you? A theft, I'm sure the locals here would pay top dollar for a murder. No, your may be faster to your blades than me, though I highly doubt that, but you would fall before you could lunge." Kina, hiding in the grass, knew he was talking about her. She geussed that this girl was about as tall as herself, but she wasn't sure. She knew Cain was risking things, but if it did turn bad, Cain meant for her to use her own magic. She could feel the magic coming off Cain, she was almost certain it would turn ill.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:50 pm

Rasra grinned her eyes flaring back,in that moment,she leaped to pin him,her daggers pulled,not trying to harm,but to prove.She tried to pin him,with her dagger at him throat,against the nearest tree.
"Bring it.And don't use your friend over there,its between us."

Rimmon laughed with them,her musical laugh sounded a little off in the deep and light laughter.Which made her laugh a little harder.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 3:01 pm

Nileve smiled,"So, do you pass through here often, Rimmon?" Okie chimed in,"Or are you a simple traveler like us?"

Cain, his feeling gone, knew the blade was cold, but not as cold as his skin was. He kicked Rasra in the gut, giving himself some room. He then cast a ice spell, freezing the ground, and up the bodies on the road within 100 yards of him (a poor farmer got frozen a ways away, and by the time he had got unfrozen, he never went back on the road by himself again). His body already on fire did not feel the spell, and he drew his sword, it's red blade scarred from use, the silver-red hilt shone like blood. He put the long blade to Rasra's neck,"Too easy." He had the stars ready above them, and he was prepared to let them rain down.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 3:22 pm

"No,I was just passing through."She laughed as Okie finished Nileve's sentance.Or really,just adde on to it.

Rasra used the sun quickly to melt herself,then turned it to snow,the sun was blotted out,and the wind started to howl and whirl.It blew her hair around.She whispered something to the wind,it carried it to Cain,"You will be sorry you crossed Rasra a servant only to The Dark One."Her eyes turned stormy and changed from gray,to white,to red,to black,to stormy blue.And back again.She laughed.Her body was covered by shadows,and she darted around.Coming close to cain,striking out then coming back,taunting him.She nipped at him once.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next