Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 4:09 pm

Meca put a finger under her chin,turning her face back to where he could look at her."Its alright to cry,and feel sad. I dont judge."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 4:12 pm

Naida laughed bitterly, chin quiverring as she stuttered, pulse thundering in her ears, "Y - yo - yo - you would - would if you knew how she d - di - died.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 4:17 pm

Meca raised an eyebrow,"Tell me." He commanded,he forced himself to stand slightly back,as something was making him angry,and he wasn't really sure what,and he was heating up. He needed to stay under control,he didn't want to burn the place down... Not like he had done before..... His own eyes narrowed,and he grinned his teeth together. He didn't want to appear weak,and the scars that had been on his arms a couple of times still showed every now and then,but he had forced himself not to. He pushed his emotions back until it was like a dam,water pressing to hard on the stone wall until it finally cracked,and the flood began. But he refused to let that happen.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 4:23 pm

Naida couldn't find it in her heart to look at him.

"I killed my mother."

Four words. Four small, small words. But they left such a hole in her heart.

"E - e - everyone says it wasn't my fault that she drowned, that I didn't kill her," her voice rose as she began to get hysterical, "But - but it was . . . I didn't want to! I love my mother!I didn't mean to do it! I - I didn't know what was happening!"

Tears began to flow from her red rimmed eyes, and she choked on her words, "I didn't mean to push her! I d - did - didn't think she w - would hit - hit the wall! I couldn't swim to her, I still can't swim! I - I couldn't save her!" she began to hypervenalate, unable to breathe, holding on to her head and trembling, "I didn't save her!"

Last edited by ♥xXxPaper_HeartsxXx♥ on 11th November 2010, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 4:27 pm

Meca knew now. She could control water. Maybe that was why they seemed drawn to find each other,him with fire,she with water. it seemed like they would be worst eneimies. But maybe,because they were opposites,they could either warm the other up,or cool the other down. He stepped forward and drew her into a hug."It wasnt your fault. No,what would be your fault is if you were angry,and lit a building on fire,not knowing your parents were inside,and it burned down. Killing everyone inside while you thought nothing about it. So no,its not your fault. At all." His voice grew quieter,yet he grew slightly warmer. He was trying so hard not to release any flames.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 4:34 pm

Naida shook violently in his embrace, "I - I - I saw th - the light go out in her eyes . . . I saw her ch - ch - ch - choking on the water . . . I screamed, I begged for help! I - I - I . . . "

She then stopped when she heard him speak.

She clutched onto his shirt, tears staining the fabric as she silently listened to his story, her sniffles beginning to subside, "I d - don't understand . . . you lit the building on . . . fire?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 4:50 pm

Meca let himself transfer some warmth to her."Yes. It was over a stupid reason as well. My father,he was forcing me to go to a boarding school,and I didnt want to. I was so....Angry that when I even thought about it...... Well the building went up in flames,I halfway knew that my parents were in there,my conciseness told me. But I ignored it,I figured nothing would happen to them. They would be fine,and.... I...... I killed them. Both my mother and my father. I was thirteen then."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 4:53 pm

Naida looked up at him, and then shook her head, "I know . . . you may hate yourself . . . and you probably have some issues with your anger . . . and this fire thing . . . but I trust you."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 4:58 pm

Meca suddenly realized he was still holding her,and realized that he could have hurt her,and he quickly backed away."Well you shouldn't. No matter what. Dont trust me. Ill only end up hurting you,me,or both of us."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 5:06 pm

Naida shook her head, stepping toward him, "Me - Meca . . . please . . . don't walk away from me, listen, listen."

She cupped his face in her hands, "Please, I . . . I know you don't trust yourself, but . . . I really do, if anything, you shouldn't trust."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 5:22 pm

"You dont understand!"He said,his voice raising slightly."Im not going to hurt anyone else! I wont! And I can't always control myself,so dont trust me. I dont trust myself." His eyes had a flame flickering in their depths as he looked at her. He really did not want to hurt her,as he knew he would if he ever really grew close to her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 5:27 pm

New tears pricked in Naida's eyesm, and she flinched as his voice raised. Deciding he needed something to calm him down, she grabbed hold of him and pulled him into a hug, wrapping her arms around him tightly, and whispering, "Breathe, Meca. Breathe."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 5:40 pm

Meca basically had to shut himself down. He closed his eyes,and tried his best to stop anything and everything. He held his breath,waiting for a minute.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 5:47 pm

As Naida pulled back, her lips skimmed his ear and cheek, just the slightest, making her bottom lip tingle and a blush tint her cheeks, brightly.

She looked at him, slowly speaking, "Are you okay?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 10:51 pm

"Fine."He murmured against her ear.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th November 2010, 7:35 pm

Naida smiled slightly, then nodded her head, "Good."

Then she paused, and looked at him, almost as if she were observing him, his reaction, "You're not a murder. Remember that, okay? I know it was the result of your anger, and you weren't really really trying to kill them, and it wasn't really your fault. Okay? Do you understand me?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th November 2010, 9:02 pm

"Believe what your mind will tell you,but I know the truth." Meca told her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th November 2010, 11:33 pm

Drew set his foot out as the motor of his motorcycle ran. "What is it, Drewy?," came the cheery voice of Grey over his shoulder. Drew said, "Sit down, Caca, or you'll fall off again." Grey giggled, but she did sit back down behind him. He lifted his foot, and followed the road towards an old warehouse. He knew he'd been there in moments.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th November 2010, 11:39 pm

Naida narrowed her eyes at the stubborn fire weilder, and instead, turned her attention toward the rumbling of a motor cycle engine, a boy and a small girl riding it in the direction of the abandoned warehouse, and widened her eyes, "What are they . . . ?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th November 2010, 11:46 pm

Drew curved his motorcycle to a halt, kicking up a spray of gravel as he did. He pulled over his helmet, and shook off the loss dirt that blew into it. Grey popped up from behind him, taking off her helmet as well, and leaping from the bike. Drew swung his leg over, and kicked the stand for the bike. He grabbed his bag, and swung it over his shoulder. Grey piped up, "Look, Drewy, more people." Drew didn't looked up as he started with the bike's chain, but replied, "I know, Caca, so shut up or go say hi." Grey leaned over the top of the bike, and said, "You're in a grumpy mood again, Drewy, why?" She stuck her lips opened, and Drew playfully swatted at her, "Go on!" She giggled, darted into the building and up to the two people there. She had to look up, but she put on a big smile, and said, "Hi!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th November 2010, 11:52 pm

Naida, instantly distracted by the new arrival, leant down to be eye level with the young child. Considering Naida was so short herself, she didn't have to go to far to greet her, "Aw, hey there, sweetie! I'm Naida!"

She stuck out a petite hand to shake with the little girl's, a warm smile on her face. She truly liked young children, they were just so sweet and innocent. She had missed being that way.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th November 2010, 11:54 pm

Meca raised an eyebrow,his normal attitude returning."Well,hello there."

((ooc: Lets get farther into the story before Meca and Naida really admit they like each other,its really to soon. And Meca wouldnt be Meca without being flirtatious.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th November 2010, 11:57 pm

Grey beamed, and was about to talk when, "She's not a sweetie." Drew set his hand down on her head. Grey giggled, and said, "I'm Grey, and this is Drewy." Drew rolled his eyes at the nickname, and said, "No, it's just Drew." His pack was slung over one shoulder, filled with a few things. Money, clothes, reloads for his gun (and Grey's hidden gun). His gun hung in the front loop of his belt.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:03 am

(O.O.C: Of course. I mean, they just met! xDD)

Naida grinned widely, giggling the slightest, "Well, Grey, Drew, it's a pleasure to meet the both of you!"

She looked toward her side, and then playfully jabbed her companion in the side, "This is Meca. Don't worry, he doesn't bite. Well, not that I know of."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:08 am

Grey gripped Drew's hand, and said, "Drewy's in a bad mood again today. He's just like a storm sometimes, aren't you, Drewy?" She looked up over Drew's hand, but he wasn't looking at her. She giggled, and said, "I think he's crabby because we drove all day long yesterday, and he's tired from riding so long." Drew sighed, and said, "You're hopeless, Caca."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next