Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) Empty Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2011, 3:34 pm

There are people,creatures really,who are made up of the elements. Some are good,some are evil,and some just want to be normal. These people vary their lives,and elements. And have mastered different things with their powers. Some are being tested on by humans in the labs,and some have been taken over completely,their minds gone completely. The ones who are evil,think that this world would be better with no humans,and that they would be the best rulers for the planet. But the good ones think that the humans should still live here,and not be killed off. And the neutral ones... Well,they just want to be normal,and dont know what to think.

~Rules.~

1. Keep cussing to a minimum. Bleep things out by using astrics.(Stars.) Ex. "Stupid a**."She thought to herself.
2. Send profiles to me titled, Snowball Effect, with a clown in it.
3. I understand if you have writers block. It happens to all of us,but try to post two sentences or more. It is allowed to sometimes post one,just dont make it a regular thing.
4. Enter this if you can take some violence and perhaps blood and gore. We will see where this goes.
5. NO I repeat,NO godmodding. I WONT accept it. Godmodding is controlling other's characters,and makes no one happy. If you are new,and you tend to godmod,please,join the Beginners RP and learn how to fix your problem before you join this RP. I will give you one chance,which I will forgive,but then if you do it twice,I will have to kick you from the RP. It sounds strict,but this way,it can be more fun for the rest of us.
6. Im not going to be cheesy and say,'Have Fun!' I will say,"I DEMAND YOU HAVE FUN,OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOULLL!" XD
7. Do NOT make your character all powerful,and can never be beaten. Even the strongest can fall to the weak. I need flaws people.

~Elements~
These creatures can be anything,can take any form they wish. They are born from the Elements,though some have blocked that from their mind and tried to become as normal as possible. They can look any age,and look however they want. And some use this to their advantage. They can be animals,people,or whatever they wish,perhaps something that is not real even. It is almost impossible to tell a Element from a normal creature,unless they a) shift in front of you. b) Tell you. c) They are in their Element Form. d) They can not be separated from their element for very long. They usually live in a place that is closest to their element. Example. A snow element would probably live somewhere cooler. Or a fire would live somewhere warmer. Water would live somewhere wet. etc. Though sometimes,they can live on their own without that element near them at all times. There is a race of Elements that are special,and have more than one element. They are the Elite Elements,and you do NOT want to make them angry. Though it is very rare for one to have two opposite Elements as their own,though it IS possible.

~Normal People/Animals~
They can be a normal person,or animal. But animals can usually only talk to an Element who has developed that power. Though parrots and other usually talking animals are an exception. These people/animals can be good or bad. And I will accept mythical creatures. But try to keep it a little realistic. As in,actual common mythical creatures. Example, Unicorns,Dragons,Phoenixs (Quite rare for these.) etc.

Elemental Creatures
Code:
Code:

[i]Element Creature.[/i]
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color] years old
I am a [color=pick color]what do they usually appear as? Animal,human,so on,so forth. [/color]
I am [color=pick color]good (hero/heroine), neutral (neutral)[/color]
My weapon choice was [color=pick color][/color][/right]
[left]I have mastered: [color=pick color]what special talents have they mastered from their element?[/color]
I am a: [color=pick color] Are they a leader? Check Cannons,if nothing,erase this question.[/color]
Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
I carry: [color=pick color]what is does this person carry[/color]
I act like: [color=pick color]personality[/color]
Are they an Elite Element?: [color=pick color] If so,what is their two or more Elements? Try not to make it more than four.[/color]
I am related to [color=pick color]family[/color][/left]
[right]This is my song [color=pick color]favorite song[/color][/right]

Human or animal. Good.
Code:
Code:

[i]Helper[/i]
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24] Full Name[/size][/center]

I am a [color=pick color]race, if animal, what breed[/color]
I am [color=pick color]job[/color]
I am [color=pick color]good (hero/heroine) bad, (villain), neutral (neutral)[/color][/right]
[left]Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
[right]This is my song [color=pick color]favorite song[/color]
My favorite person is [color=pick color]user[/color][/right]

Evil human or creature.
Code:
Code:

[i]Minion[/i]
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24] Full Name[/size][/center]

I am a [color=pick color]race, if animal, what breed[/color]
I am [color=pick color]job[/color]
I am [color=pick color]good (hero/heroine) bad, (villain), neutral (neutral)[/color][/right]
[left]Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
[right]This is my song [color=pick color]favorite song[/color]
My favorite person is [color=pick color]user[/color][/right]

-Cannons-

Dark Leader: Malruse

Dark Leaders~

Fire/Pyrok/This Chic

Water/Mizuko/Aurelia

Snow/-/-

Earth/-/-

Air/Luna/BloodyAmaya

Shadows/Malruse/Avenger

(More can be added.)

Good Leaders:

Fire/-/-

Water/Delia/Aurelia

Snow/-/-

Earth/Rasani/Avenger

Air/Maria/Aurelia

Shadows/-/-

(More can be added.)

~Charies~

-Good-

Delia/Aurelia
Maki/Aurelia
Helix/This Chic
Sky/This Chic
Ina/Avenger
Spangle/Avenger
Rasani/Avenger
Amir/Avenger

-Bad-
Malruse/Avenger
Shade/Avenger
Lumina/Avenger
Mizuko/Aurelia
Pyrok/This Chic
Blade/This Chic
Luna/BloodyAmaya

-Neutral-

Rasra/Avenger
Scorn/Avenger
Laryinxx/Avenger
Learing/Avenger
Alan/Aurelia

OOC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 19th April 2011, 8:30 pm; edited 11 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2011, 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP approved by the Mod Squad!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 3:17 am

Rasra slipped her white hair behind her ears,and smiled at the man,her target,with a slightly,sultry smile. Yes,this would be quite fine. He lifted his large self up from the table he had been eyeing her at for quite some time,and made his way over with a lumbering,slow walk. Her dark eyes sparkled,the fun was about to start. She got up and met him halfway. She motioned with her finger and began towards one of the Inn's many rooms. He thought he would get lucky,but his luck had just run out. After she had gotten him in there,she locked the door,and walked slowly towards him,a small smirk on her face. He grinned down at her,but before he could make a sound,his throat was slit,and Rasra was out the window. Another smirk lit her face as she saw Scorn,the dark Unicorn himself waiting for her. She vaulted onto his back,and they rode towards the inner city,where she would collect her reward.

Malruse closed his eyes,reaching out,searching for the rest of the Leaders. Or perhaps one of the ones who sympathized the humans. He would enjoy a blood bath tonight. That could be quite entertaining. A small smirk spread across his lips,his skin stretching over his cheekbones. He slipped out of the room and started walking out into the courtyard of the mansion.

Shade tossed his head,Master Malruse seemed uneasy. The dark unicorn made his way through the evening,his neck rippling,and the muscles in his shoulders,moving,stretching,and popping. He was a well oiled machine,and Malruse was the key to make him kill.

Ina sighed,sitting in a tree. She had one foot propped up,hugging it loosely to her chest. She had the other foot swinging lazily down. Back... And forth..... Back...... And forth... The rhythm kept her happy,kept her peace. She waited for something to happen,for someone to come along. So she just sat,and waited on the edge of town,smiling up at the star that was her Unicorn,Spangle.

Spangle was leaping through the stars,shining brightly like a silver light that radiated joy. He tossed his silvery gold mane,and tossed his legs out. His coat was a sort of gold hinted navy blue with golden points and parts of his fur.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 11:37 am

((ooc: Alrighty then.^^))

Ina looked up,her eyes taking in the world. She slowly closed them,and a single clear tear slipped down her face. She couldn't remember what happened to her in her lifetime. The first few centuries were gone from her. But sometimes,a small thought slipped past,and the darkness of it scared her slightly. She felt her life had been captive,and she had been blind and almost dead. And she had done horrible,horrible, things in her time.

Spangle danced and twirled,prancing through the stars. His tail flowing out,a part of the milky way as he galloped across the sky,his mane twisting and flying behind his neck as he ran. His golden sparkled forelegs reached out,covering the sky in quick,flowing movements.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 11:46 am

Spangle slipped down through the stars,his coat glowing brighter as he neared the ground,and with a final burst of light,his coat now only faintly shimmered. The Star Unicorn looked up at the girl,his Mistress Ina,and bowed his head to her,before speaking into her mind,"Mistress,are you okay???"

Ina nodded,"Im alright,Spangle.... Do not worry." She didnt speak aloud,she just thought the words. This was the special bond between a human and a Unicorn. Though at times,it could be annoying,sharing every single thought and feeling with an animal.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 11:58 am

Helix looked up at Sky. The phoenix was pruning herself. She grinned, feeling the warmth of the giant bird's tails on her body. Each had a different feel to them, so that her body felt like all the energy she could imagine was touching her along her back. There was one she liked the most. Though all of Sky's tails were a flowing color like the Northern lights, each had a certain glow to them. This one that she liked was slightly translucent. That one was Helix's favorite.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 12:16 pm

Helix woke up, not realizing that she had fallen asleep. It was just before dawn. She sat up, and stretched. She looked around for Sky, but the bird was gone. Probably hunting. She shrugged, and skimmed through her supplies. She should go too.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 1:25 pm

Helix lowered her gun, and aimed it for the deer she was hunting. It wasn't a hunting, really, but it worked the same for Helix's case. The deer looked her way, and Helix held her breath. The deer lowered its head again, and she got ready to shot.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 4:00 pm

ooc: Helix didn't shot

Helix waited as the deer got a little closer. The snow wasn't a probably for her here on the mountain side. It was her element, and she could handle it. The deer stopped just within range, and Helix pulled the trigger. A small level of snow fell down onto the mountain side, but Helix ignored it. She followed the deer's tracks, and went after it. It fell finally, and she started to drag it back to her campsite.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 4:58 pm

Rasra sneered as they raced by the ,'blessed wolf,'of that fish breath,Delia. She ran her hand down Scorn's silky black neck,as they turned into an alley. She jumped off of his back,becoming a silver haired,petite,small girl,the kind that you would think would break and blow away if a small spring breeze jumped up from behind her. She pushed back her black,blood stained,hooded cloak down off of her head,and her eyes gleamed out of the darkness of the alley. Her face become smaller,and slightly hooked,until her nose become a beak,and her eyes narrowed into squinting stares. Her cloak melded into her arms,becoming black,nightshade wings,and she took flight. She landed beside the mansion,looking up,a small smirk on her face.

------

A few minutes later,the girl came back out,tossing a large satchel full of golden coins,and a smile that could kill you on sight.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 5:42 pm

Helix got back to her camp, and saw Sky already enjoying a large bear. She said, "Well, there went the last one up here." Sky just put her mouth up in the air, and swallowed the last bit of meat. Helix dropped the deer in the center of the camp, and pulled a knife out of her pack. She started skinning it. As much as she knew it was easier for her to just change her shape to eat it, she hated doing that. That, and she didn't trust Sky enough to stay as another animal for too long.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 8:17 pm

Rasra chuckled to herself. She closed her eyes,her hair lengthening and turning night black,her eyes growing larger and darker,turning into a bright everforest green. Her skin turned into a very pale,but not translucent,and her lips a pale coral. She had gotten her next mission. A Elemental girl named Qwe'Ina.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 8:45 pm

Rasra swept forward,lifting onto Scorn's back with a lithe grace almost like a cat. She touched his horn,and it momentarily disappeared. So he looked almost like a regular horse,though his tail was like a lions.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 10:16 pm

Rasani leapt through the forest,laughing at Amir,who kept getting tangled up in the ivy. The Element slipped down,and brushed the greenery out of her eyes,and slowly and gently untangled the wolf,from however she had gotten tangled... In the air.... Upside down. Rasani couldnt help but laugh,and then,as the wolf dropped,Rasani reached her arms out,and caught the wolf,landing her in the girl's arms like a baby. A very embarrassed baby,and a furry one at that.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 10:17 pm

Helix finished skinning the deer, and packed most of the meat away for another time. For one steak, she washed it off with the snow, and then placed it on a pan over a fire (which Sky had made). She made sure the snow didn't touch it as it cooked.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2011, 10:39 pm

Amir snarled under her breath,her fur bristling,and suddenly,she was light and moving quickly. She raced forward,barreling into the wolf. He seemed threatening in a way,she couldnt understand. Perhaps it was just the predatory senses.

Rasani flung her hand out at Amir,"Stop!!!!!' Her voice commanded,and Amir was forced to obey. Though she didnt like it,the She-Wolf crept away from the other wolf,her tail between her legs,but her head still high as she returned to her Mistress' side. Rasani looked at the other wolf,and sighed."I am sorry... You must forgive her,she has no manners." She spoke in wolf,her voice rising and falling in pitch and growl.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Helix glanced up at Sky. The bird was uneasy. She sighed, and went back to her meal. The bird was so shifty at times.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 12:51 am

Amir's eyes were narrowed,as she barely trusted anyone but Rasani. And this one smelled of humans. It wasnt natural,but with a look from Rasani,the She-Wolf glanced away and sighed.

Rasani nodded."Ah.. I know you! Hmm.. Maki'...something. Right? Your'e with umm.. Aurelia?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 9:21 am

Sky's unease grew. Finally, she was fed up with this uncertainty. She said to Helix, "I'll be back soon." Though a bite of meat, the girl replied, "Whatever." As the bird took off, she thought, "She's so much like her." As she glided over the forest, her body shrunk until she was about the size of a sparrow, though if you looked closely at her, the ruse of brown feathers could easily be seen through, and her tails still flowed behind her separately in their husky brown shade. A camouflage technique she had learned long ago. She landed on a branch just within ear shot of two wolves, and an Elemental Creature. She risked flying closer, when another sparrow landed by her. She sighed, and sung to it in the tongue it would know (as a phoenix, she has an ability similar to the mocking bird, as to mimic any song of another bird, though has her own), though the little bird did not leave. She let it be, and watched the threesome from her perch.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 9:52 am

Rasani turned,her ears catching the tune of a Sparrow,she whistled the tune back,knowing the sparrow was not truly itself. Or if it was,it might be sickly.

Amir growled,pricking her ears. Even a songbird could be dangerous.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 9:55 am

The other sparrow flew around Sky, pestering her with talk of nesting and sitting. Sky sighed, and chirped slightly again for the bird to go away. She wished she had picked another bird now, though the sparrow was her finest shift.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 10:18 am

Amir sighed and nudged Rasani forward,and the girl took a running leap and morphed into a sparrow in mid leap. Her small wings beat quickly,pushing her towards her destination. Her chest was a deep green,and her tail long and deep brown. She landed on a nearby branch with a warble.

Amir rolled her eyes,"Of course,the leaders know atleast of one another."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 10:23 am

Sky was eased when she realized that the group was from the leaders of the Elemental Creatures. She rarely left Helix, but she had gathered that much before finding the girl. She took off from the branch, and headed back for her camp, her mind at ease now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th January 2011, 11:09 am

Rasani nodded,yes. As she had thought,a Phoenix. She flew back to Amir and Aurelia's Guardian wolf,and sat down as an Elf once more. She smiled with a knowing small smile at Amir,and nodded."Yes,I do know of her. Is everything all right?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:22 am

As Sky flew, the brown covering burst off her feathers, and she grew back to her normal size. Once farther up the mountain side, she decided to hunt again. She came back to the camp with a cow. Helix sighed at this.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next