Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 1:08 pm

Sky heard the wolf, and turned. Even if the wolf had bit her, it would hurt him more than her. She swooped back over the lake, flying higher with each stroke. She glanced at Helix, the girl keeping her sword ready.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 1:18 pm

Sky perched on her own tails in the air, looking at the wolf. Her eyes went hunter, and she eyed the wolf as if it were a meal.

Helix gripped her sword, and made her way towards the barrier. She knew she couldn't get through without Sky, but she said, "I have to try." She brought her sword down on it, and pushed. She had to bring it back when the blade started to spark. She sighed, and slide back. She looked back up at Sky. She shouted, "We're not here to hurt anyone!" She looked at the ground. There was a puddle of water. Her ice was melting. She gripped her head. Without it, she probably couldn't stand alone in the barrier too long. Helix started to go lightheaded.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:00 pm

Sky flew down to Helix. The girl was about to faint from pushing herself too hard. Sky held the sword in her beak, and flew in through opening. She held Helix in her talons.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:14 pm

Sky could now sense the wolf much better. Her senses were coming back now that she had been invited within the barrier, though she doubt that it was any good. Helix had fainted from over working herself, and hung limply in her talons. She waited for the Elemental Creature to instruct her where to land.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:21 pm

Sky glided over to the island, and set Helix down, and the girl's sword. She landed on top her eleven tails in the air.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:28 pm

Sky said, "She wanted to help with my unease, which was yours as well." The phoenix ruffled her feathers.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:44 pm

Sky said, "We didn't know it was, and she wanted to find out. So she followed the source."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:49 pm

Sky lowered her head, and said, "I have heard little news of this, but this, ill or well, develop over time."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 2:53 pm

Rasani nodded,having went to untangle Amir once more. Amir had seen the two,and tried to reach them,but a thick brier patch had suddenly sprung up in front of her,and she became tangled once more,and her distress had Rasani running."I have seen a few of the assassins,and they are not good for us or the humans."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Sky said, "I do not think that what ever it is that is occurring is too late to stop, but rather harder to stop now that before."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:59 pm

Sky remained silent. She had not heard of this man before. She had been around the Elemental Creatures little, save Helix.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:04 pm

"More than likely. The Dark's Shadow Leader,is a jealous type,he'll do anything for himself. Maybe he has something to do with the assassins??" Rasani guessed,thinking of what was going on."Maybe the newer leader,Luna has something to do with it. You can never be sure with the Airs."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:08 pm

Sky ruffled her wings, not liking how the Elemental Creature had said Airs. She didn't have the same meaning, but from what she heard, she didn't like it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:10 pm

"Oh not you dear,Elemental Airs. They are unpredictable and sly."Rasani clarified,seeing the Phoenix's slight discomfort to her statement. Rasani nodded,"Very true,very true."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:18 pm

Sky leveled out, and said, "If you would like, the girl and I will find answers for you. We owe it to you for coming in here without your consent."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 3:20 pm

OOC: I had permission from snow to say i hired rasra

Luna stepped out of the mansion that they had been usuing to hire assassins for the past few weeks. She had just finished the agreement between Rasra, a top assassin, and herself. Luna had been the highest bidder for her work, so therefore, the man they had agreed upon was dead.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:23 pm

Sky said, "I will look for an answer to that while I fly."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 3:26 pm

Luna swifty made her way to Malruse's mansion; she had needed to speak to him about their plans. Luna used her air element to make her movements much faster. One slip up in their plan and everything they had been going for would be gone. What did she have to worry about, though? Humans were weak. They didnt deserve to be here.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:26 pm

((OOC: Yes,she did.))

Rasani smiled softly."I will be right back. Wait here...." She stepped into the forest and touched an ancient oak tree,that had been there for many moons,it was strong,but it was also dying. With a small rumble,it fell to the ground,and Rasani thanked it,before it split itself,and vines began wrapping together,holding the wood into place. Small round wheels formed,and were soon attached to the chair,and then,Rasani pushed it back towards the water with a small smile,and being extremely careful with the tree's sacrifice.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:29 pm

Sky watched the Elemental Creature, and then said, "If it is not already handled."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 3:29 pm

Luna stopped infront of the mansion, breathing deeply as her heart rate slowed. Luna balled her hand into a fist and roughly banged on the door. "Malruse, let me me in you b******!"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:34 pm

Malruse flung the door open,and caught her fist,a dark look in his eyes."Never think you can undermind me,Luna. Dont disrespect me. You will regret it." He dropped her fist,the dark look still in his eyes. It seemed to never go away,nor did the dark air he had all around him.

Rasani nodded as she set it right at the edge,and looked down.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:35 pm

Sky smiled as she ruffled her feathers again. She looked at Helix. The girl was waking up. She felt something else waking up as well, and she frowned.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 3:37 pm

Shocked at first, Luna's eyebrows rise as Malruse catches her fist. She looks up at his dark eyes and smirks, liking the darkness around him. "Oh, what are you going to do to me Malruse? Tie me up?" She pulls her fist away from him and lets it drop to her side.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:40 pm

"Don't flatter yourself,dear." Malruse rolled his eyes and then turned,and stepped into farther into the Dark's Head Quarters."So,why are you here?" He asked,his silver hair falling into his eyes,so he pushed it back up with a slender fingered,pale-hand.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next