Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 21st January 2011, 6:09 pm

Naida hesitantly followed after Skyelark, glancing and Cayden, who looked back at her worriedly. Both were in fear of this new, terrible place. What would become of them if they were found out?
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd January 2011, 8:44 am

Grey had the most bewildering face for her. Not that someone her age couldn't feel the things that showed on it, but the level of it was unreal. Her face was twisted in horror, and pain, and deep memory. Her eyes were beginning to water as she clung to Drew's back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 3:03 pm

Naida flinched when she saw the look on Grey's face, and when she looked out into Eelloroc, a similiar expression of empathy and shock flooded onto her features. She looked away, unable to stare at the scene before her, and hurriedly followed Skyelark.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th January 2011, 4:05 pm

Drew glanced over his shoulder at Grey. He could tell that she was not happy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 5:40 pm

Meca glanced around, he didnt like this place. It was like him in a way though, war in his heart. He could relate to it,but it still hurt him to look at all of this.

Arbor had fallen out of the tree when it was time to leave, and stumbled after them. He had lost all of his sight by now,and was grasping Meca's arm,as a guide.

Zanna groaned as she woke up in the dungeon,the wings on her back stretched, and she stood up,free of chains. She was in a different room, and her eyes,as she looked in the small reflective pool that lay in the center of the room, her eyes were black in the iris as well,giving her a darker look. She rolled her shoulders, wondering what could possibly be going on. A guard answered her question a moment later. "You are the beacon for the Guardians,if you really want, you can call them. And if you learn how to control it,you can reach them from any distance,and this is required of you. You will call them and we can trap them. If you wont do that willingly,we have ways of making you." Zanna glared at him,her black eyes narrowing to slits.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 5:44 pm

Naida bit down on her lip, looking away from Grey. She couldn't stand to see children sad, let alone one she considered a little sister.

Skyelark growled as she approached the town, stepping through the crowds, glaring at anyone who stared at her. She continued stalking forward, until she was met with a frail, small looking cottage at the outskirts of the town. She put her hand on the door knob, and slowly opened it, knowing who was inside as she asked, "Hello?"

A sweet, almost airy voice whispered in reply, "You came."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 5:47 pm

Meca didnt trust it,he just couldnt. He didnt seem right that it would be this easy. Just find the princess. Something had to be wrong.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 5:54 pm

"My, oh my. You came quicker then I expected, guardians. Bravo. Bravo. But, it is better that you found me sooner then later, is it not?" a dark siloeutte asked, "After all, if you had taken another few days, I would be dead. Could someone please untie me?"

Surprised that she had been right, Skyelark instantly ran towards her, unbinding her and looking up at her. She was tall, standing at a possible six feet, and her hair was covered in dust and soot. The princess smiled sadly, and shook her head.

"I have failed you, guardians. My brother knows of your exsistence, of the prophecy, and he will not stop until we are all dead. I would not be surprised if he were plotting your deaths' right now," she winced, and looked down, "It's not too late, for there is still hope, but we must hurry. The corruption is spreading."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 6:02 pm

Arbor just stood there, trying to know what was happening. He knelt down, and dug his hands into the dirt,right outside the door, angry that he was such an idiot. He felt the earth around him, and it was as if he could almost see more of the life force that things gave off when he actually looked, but his sight was forever gone now.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 6:23 pm

The princess looked out, narrowed her eyes slightly, and asked, "Where's the earthen guardian?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 6:31 pm

"Right here,miss...."Arbor answered,feeling her aura pulsing,strong despite her weak looks,or the air she had,it seemed as it she were very weak,but he couldnt tell. He just respected her because of the aura that she possessed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 6:41 pm

She walked toward him, leaning down, noticing he was sort of outcasted from everyone else. She looked at him, and then asked, "Could you look me in the eyes, sir guardian?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 7:55 pm

Arbor wasn't sure where to look,but focused on the top of the aura,his eyes were a slight cloudy,filmy white color,and didnt focus very well. But he stood up,just slightly taller than the princess,if he could have seen,he would have just been about a inch taller.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:04 pm

The princess crossed her arms over her chest, stared at him for a moment, before whispering, "Your eyesight is damaged. You are blind," she paused, furrowing her golden brows for a few seconds, then asking, "And it is obvious that the other guardians were not aware of this. Tell me, guardian, why have you not spoken up?"

Naida's eyes widened, and she put a hand over her mouth to cover her dropped jaw. He was blind?
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 8:07 pm

"I will not seem weak, I am still alive, and I don't plan to die anytime soon. I got around before, but I was weak back then, and people called that out, I will not be seen as that again, Priestess." Arbor answered,now realizing he needed to look a bit up, more so to her face. Though he was probably glancing at her feet, he wasnt sure.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:11 pm

A'mari smiled softly to herself, tilting his chin up so she could look him in the eye, even though he could not see her, "I do not care what other people deem you as. In my kingdom, you are a hero, and you will be seen as such. You are not weak. You are an inspiration. Is that understandable?"

The princess silently wondered how he had become blind, but decided not to push her luck and ask. At least, not in front of other guardians.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 8:19 pm

A silent tear slipped down Arbor's cheek,though it was very clear, and he wiped it away before anyone could see it. Or so he hoped. He had never had someone who told him that. That he wasn't a weakling, and beating himself over the fire that had claimed his family's life probably didn't help either, though he would never admit that to himself. Never would he admit that somehow, he couldn't have saved them. Even Misha, his sister. The sweetest child you could ever meet, and at the tender age of six,she was gone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:31 pm

A'mari nodded her head when she saw a tear fall from his eye, and softly said to him, "An inspiration. An hero. Remember that, earth guardian. Whatever you have done -- or haven't -- is in the past. Look toward the future with hope."

She gently squeezed his shoulder, and then smiled, putting a delicate hand on his back and slowly turning him toward the group, and then patting his shoulder blade.

(OOC: just wondering . . . did meca's fire kill his family?)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 8:35 pm

((OOC: Same fire. Yup,Arbor doesnt know yet, so SHH.. But there will be a battle in the future.>:}
And Arbor and A'mari,even though it will probably never happen,Im sitting here going,AWWW!!! ))

Arbor nodded,"Thank you,Priestess."He murmured quietly. Priestess was a respect term from him,it sounded formal and less used than,'Your Majesty,' or,'Your Highness.' It was short,sweet, and dignified. Arbor turned from the gentle pressure of her hand, going with the feel.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:41 pm

(OOC: oh shitaki mushrooms! i'll be looking forward to THAT! make it happen soon! :DD okay, meh lips are sealed. (;
i am too. ;D it's kinda cute. i like it. maybe something will come out of it? xD)

Naida grinned to herself, whispering quietly to Meca, "I like her."

A'mari, having heard Naida's mumble, smiled in return, laughing slightly, and slowly nodded her head. It was nice to hear a small compliment.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 8:44 pm

((OOC: Arbor would be happy with that.(A'mari that is,not Meca. XD)))

Arbor felt the energy around him, and could tell from Meca's bright red, hot energy,that it was definitely Meca. Naida was cooler,calmer,easier to be around. A'mari's was warm,comforting,but commanding at the same time.

Meca shrugged,there had to be a catch. Was there a trap somewhere? What could the catch be? His mind was to superstitious to relax.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:48 pm

(OOC: ah, making up pairings out of nothing ftw. ;D)

Naida looked at him, knowing that something was off about him. She quietly asked, "Uh, something wrong?"

A'mari furrowed her brows and pretended not to notice how Meca was suspicious.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 8:53 pm

"Theres gotta be a catch. We walk through the village with nothing happening, arrive at the house, and its actually the person we need. Does it not strike you as odd? Or that something wrong or horrible should be happening right now?!" And then a surge hit him, one that struck up through his wings, feeling like the little bones at the tip were being stepped on and shattered.

Then feeling that Meca felt was coming from Zanna, and she couldnt help herself, she didnt even know that she could send the feelings, but apparently she did. And she was tied up, her wings being bent and smashed at the tips, where it would heal fast but hurt a lot.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 8:58 pm

She felt the pain, but grit her teeth, and glared, "I think the term 'lucky' is better. I mean, think about it. We already are in danger. The princess was tied up and abandoned here, and this king guy knows about us being here. Something horrible could be happening right now, Meca. And I think something is."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 9:00 pm

Meca nodded,"Where did the goth girl go? Shes been missing since we arrived here. And think about it,the powerful princess couldnt escape, but we arrive and its very easy to untie her??? It just doesnt make sense."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next