Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sapphire Isles Heist

Go down

The Sapphire Isles Heist Empty The Sapphire Isles Heist

Post  Dahlia 8th February 2017, 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hushed voices speak of a legendary treasure, once thought to be completely fabricated. The fabled treasure of the Sapphire Isles. Of course, most talk of the treasure is quickly dismissed because no one knows the true location of the Sapphire Isles, or if they even truly exist. It's quite hard to put your faith into something that may or may not exist.

You've heard the same stories told time and time again about the treasure. Most of the stories were about the same: mountains of gold, riches beyond a king's imagination, blah blah blah. It all sounded too good to be true, so you'd written it off as an old thief's folly.

Though as you listen to the conversation, you notice something different about this particular story. While the person telling it may not realize exactly what they've stumbled upon, you pick up on the bits of truth embedded among the same old lies. Your heart beats a little quick, "Could it be true?"

You lean in a little closer, trying to hear exactly what is being said. It turns out a group of talented individuals is being formed. You know you could definitely use some gold to feed your bad habits, plus, your skills are going to waste lounging around as a bar-hop all day and night.

Why not? You decide. It's better to see if this group has any potential to actually succeed.

You manage to overhear that a meeting will be taking place in a remote location in a few days time, so you pack up what little you carry and set off, hoping to come out much richer than you could ever imagine.

Whether or not you succeed is going to depend on your skills, ability to tell friend from foe, and how much you want to find that treasure (i.e., what you're willing to do for it.)

When you've got a group of thieves together for the sake of finding enormous wealth, just about anything goes.

Code:

[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right][i]People call me:[/i] name
[i]I am really:[/i] years old
[i]Some thing people don’t know is:[/i] history
[/right]
[left][i]My talents are: [/i] Stuff like great lock picker, thief and explorer type skill sets.
[i]I act like:[/i] personality
[/left]

Helpful Information

Spoiler:

Rules

1. Post profiles in the OOC chat, just wait for me to look them over before immediately posting. (I doubt there will be many issues though.)
2. No graphic as fuck details. Want sex? Have sex. But don't tell me about the touching of the genitals. Same goes if any deaths happen. They might, who knows.
3. Don't be a dick.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum