Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (R)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Last Stand (R) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Stand (R)

Post  Caelestis 12th March 2017, 11:17 pm

(ooc: More apologies for being completely MIA for a few weeks. I wanted to wait for Dahlia to get on so we could properly establish the set ups for the time skip, but so much for that.)

Aeon

-Village-

Aeon kept his head down, observing the faces of the villagers from under the long sash he had wrapped around his shoulders and head. Indeed, most eyes were on his otherworldly acquaintances instead of him.

"Caution is very important. There is a fear that fosters accusation and betrayal between the citizens here. If it means a pardon from The Dark One, most are willing to do anything," Aeon said quietly. "The inn is not very far in. Continue on, and there should be a wide corner branched off to the right."

Last edited by Caelestis on 12th March 2017, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2017, 12:51 pm

ooc: Don't know where she went unfortunately. She's on FB, but don't know about here.

Village

"Like cornered animals," Diana murmured. People in desperate situation would do anything.

Kan'sa turned Kil'thian in the direction Aeon mentioned. She tried to stay straight up, the center of attention. If anyone moved, she wanted to be ready to move.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 20th March 2017, 11:49 pm

(ooc: Good to know she's doing okay at least. I'm done waiting now though. We'll finish up with our current group of characters and establish the first time skip location. I might send her a quick PM as a reminder or something.)

Aeon

-Village-

A memory of a grotesque white slump whisked its way into Aeon's mind. He could only faintly recall the desperate barking of commands that followed, reminding Aeon strongly of Diana's murmured allusion. That evening demonstrated to him first hand the eagerness of a frightened lynch mob that catches the smell of blood.

The inn soon came into view ahead of them, nestled within a small alcove of buildings. The inn itself wasn't anything flashy, nor run down for that matter, but there was a rather dim atmosphere that radiated an almost comforting earthiness. Above the door hung a large sign depicting a horse and a white rose. "Our destination," Aeon announced.
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2017, 2:39 pm

ooc: I'm gonna keep taking long enough breaks just in case.

Kan'sa stopped Kil'thian outside the inn. She held her hand out to help Diana down before extending her hand up to Aeon.

Diana looked the inn up and down. "At least taverns are the same. If nothing else, we can drink." She shrugged. "Well, you can drink."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 3rd April 2017, 1:19 am

(ooc: *Says I'm done waiting* *Doesn't post until nearly 10 days later*

But yeah, I think I'll do the same. Even when we're done with these four there's not much else we can do after that anyway. I'm working on my characters for Luck of the Draw and Sapphire Isles right now, so those should be done in a few days or so. Hopefully.)

Aeon

-Village-

His legs fell heavy to the ground as Aeon stepped down, Kan'sa's hand in grasp. He would've wondered where his comrades would be if his brain wasn't fog. This is unacceptable. I should be able to withstand more exertion, he thought, letting go of Kan'sa hand.

"Despite any temptations, I do have to say that resting on a straw bed is a more compelling thought at this moment," he admitted. But on that note, Aeon did vaguely recall hearing rumors about the inn's local brew.

Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th April 2017, 8:12 pm

Village

"With as much mana as what you gave me, I'm not surprised," Diana answered as Kan'sa spoke with her hart before turning the beast loose. "It's on me though. You've helped us out of a bind getting us this far. Let's see how far my family name can get us in a world where it doesn't exist, huh, Kan'sa?"

The Hantheer laughed lightly. "I'm sure your father would love to hear you spent his fortune in another reality."

"Serves the bastard right."

Kan'sa pressed her lips together, avoiding looking at the dwarf and her sour look. "Agreed. But a small positive to this misfortune we've wandered into."

Diana snapped back to reality as Kan'sa held the door open for her and Aeon. "Hm?"

"He isn't here."

Walking through the door frame, Diana scoffed, "I'll toast to that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 5th May 2019, 1:35 am

((ooc: Wow things have gotten 100x more pastel since I've last been here. Let it be known that the only reason I haven't posted in two years is because it was literally impossible for me to exceed 69 posts in good faith.

That being said I'm still curious where Snow went. It seems like everyone on this site moved on. Guess it's not too surprising considering it's gonna be 10 years old this year if I'm remembering right. Wild.))
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th May 2019, 10:30 am

ooc: I had changed the background when I was gonna try and do a recruitment push that fell through, cause I figured our black theme was getting a little edgy. Also I have a thing for deer now.

Unfortunately, yeah, most people kinda have gone their separate ways. Snow's actually a mom now, so she's kinda busy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 17th May 2019, 1:01 am

((Yeah I remember her mentioning that she was pregnant last time she was posting. Hope things are going well for her.

If you ever try pushing for recruits again on this site I'll always be here to participate. I'm quite fond of forum RPing and there's a soft spot for my old Ponystars childhood that'll never go away lmao.))
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3