Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2016, 3:46 pm

((ooc: I really want to just start this one over, because I am so lost and I feel like I was such a crappy RPer. Chicky, what say you?))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2016, 11:11 pm

ooc: I mean, I love everyone in this RP, but who wasn't a crappy RPer? I'm fine with starting it over. Leave this one up for memories, or does it need to burn?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th March 2016, 1:29 am

((ooc: Leave it for the memories, I couldn't stand to see it go. It's about 95 pages long and I'd cry, haha. Alright, I'll get started on the new one!))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th March 2016, 12:44 pm

ooc: Cool. Then I guess I'll do the honors. I'm redoing the mod rules by the way. Once they're updated, feel free to apply again. Sorry, they were just really old, like this whole site, and with the new folks, it made sense to update it.

By request of the owner, this RP is closed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15