Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 8:34 pm

Okie clutched the necklace, and said, "I will never forget you, or what you can done. I promise. The reras that once flew with Gallerim will fly to the aid of Roran if ever you need it. This I swear by the code and Seal bound me to him long ago." He rested his hand on her shoulder, and smiled. It sad looking, but grateful.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 8:55 pm

"Dont promise anything,I won't hold you to anything." She felt slightly betrayed,but knew that it was not truly his fault. It was no one's fault. She wanted to maybe cry,do something,but she would not allow herself. She would pick up the pieces and move on,her country needed her. Her country was her love.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 8:59 pm

Okie kissed her forehead, and said, "But I want to. This is my blessing to your land." Okie had kissed her in the dead center of her forehead, it was an Amorian (or would be) mark of one blessing another.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 9:29 pm

Rimmon looked at him,a look of sadness,but one of love,not the love of intimateness,but one from a friend. She understood."I dont want anyone hurt,truly. If it comes down to it,take them and leave. I know that we can take on The Dark One. But I trust you to take them to safety if you know there is no chance of our triumph." Her eyes showed sincerity and truthfulness,she meant what she said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 9:33 pm

Okie smiled, "Hope can always be found. I escaped Gallerim, who was the darkest lord to the remains of Mirimoth since the beginning times. I believe there is hope now."

Nileve was watching, silently, using her aura tracking. She felt Juno stir, she was waking up. Nileve smiled, and rested a hand on her friend's back. A light starlight flowed, and the girl's breath steadied.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 9:52 pm

"Go to Juno. Im sure she needs you."Rimmon told him,looking away from him. She turned to go back underneath the tree,she needed to calm her mind.

Sriee flipped on his black cloak,covering his wings and face with the black cloth. He made his way through the streets,searching for anything he could scrounge up for food for his people. He looked up towards the hills,seeing a girl and boy standing there. The boy looked almost like a Yormar,but different somehow.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 10:04 pm

Okie nodded, and turned to go. He saw Nileve walking towards them, with Juno limping along side her. Juno was awake, but very weak. Okie couldn't believe he was actually seeing this. He couldn't decided what to do, to run to her, or to wait, or to shout, or to pass out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 10:13 pm

Rimmon gently pushed him in the direction of the girl,"Go....."She told him,before turning and flipping her wings out on the egde of the cliff/edge. She looked back,knowing their reunion would be better if she were not there. She flung herself off the edge,soaring towards her castle. She noticed a rather dark boy walking through the streets,as he looked up,his hood fell back slightly,and his wings were revealed to her slightly. She gasped,a feeling running through her. She knew that he was a Yormar,she could tell it. She wasnt sure what she was,her mother and father were Yormars,but then... What was she? Her wings had appeared,she had not had them when she was born.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 10:21 pm

Okie took the push as a running start. He shut his wings behind him, and raced forward. He was soon upon them, and gripped Juno in a warm imbrace, his wings snapping out, and both of them going up into the sky. Juno held on to him, startled by the jump, and still weak. She began to cry on his shoulder. Okie whispered in her ear, "I will never leave you again." Through her tears, Juno replied, "We both know that you will have to. But for now, the future is far away." Okie was so happy, that he started crying. They were both so happy to see one another.

Nileve sat down on the grass, watching the two. She grinned, feeling like she had done well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 10:36 pm

Rimmon's heart wrenched in her chest,but she pushed her emotions away. She didnt let herself feel anything. She would get over it. She needed to concentrate on her people,not herself.

Striee felt her eyes upon him as he looked up. He averted his eyes and continued looking.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 10:40 pm

Ikica's horse trotted into Roran. She looked around. So many auras blocked out Juno's. She was sure of it, and Juno was here. She tried to get through, but she ended up having to get off her horse, and walk. It was a slow process.

Nileve looked up at Rimmon. She touched her necklace, and a pair of wings came out, with the colors of the aurora borealis flowing over them. She took off, and glided towards Rimmon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 10:56 pm

Siree saw a girl on a horse,and tucked his wings even farther in. He noticed the girl looking for someone.

Rimmon didnt slow,just continued on at a steady pace.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 11:06 pm

ooc: Nileve's not on Azane anymore...

Nileve glided up underneath Rimmon, facing upwards. She smiled, "Hullo."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 11:10 pm

((ooc: Ikica.>.<))

Rimmon nodded to her."Hello...."She murmured,eyes forward towards the castle.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 11:33 pm

ooc: Ahh...

Nileve put her hands behind her head, still gliding. She said, "You seemed troubled, and not about royal business."

Ikica growled to herself. This was impossible! She was never going to get through this crowd.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 11:39 pm

Siree slipped through the crowd,making his way towards the girl. He had learned to slip through the crowds easily,or just make them move out of his way.

Rimmon looked down at Nileve,a slightly sarcastic look on her face."Tell me Nileve,why do you think that might be? Hmm,I dont know. Perhaps the one I thought I would be with for,at least until the Dark One was dead,or I was,just suddenly up and dumped me for the one he believed was dead. Who helped him get over her,at least a little? Who loved him no matter who or what he was after she was believed to be gone? Everything was fine,but just one day,it changed. My heart was mended,but now the pieces are shattered and skattered. So,I wonder why Im upset? Maybe its just allergies." She didnt mean to go off on Nileve personally,but she was bugged by this. She may have understood,but that didnt mean she had to be all fine and happy about it.

((ooc: And by the way,his name is pronounced Suh-I-Ree.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 11:42 pm

Nileve said, "You know he was still into her when he said that. You know who officially broke his Seal from Gallerim, the person who put the final dint that was his service to the mad man? He owes his life to her, and what she did, and she owes his life to him. He saved her life from suicide. Besides, you don't want a long distance relationship. Okie is going to trail me until we find the new Mirimoth, and you have Roran. You're bound to find someone better, anyways. If he's got anything related to Darisa, you really lucked out."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 11:46 pm

"I might be sappy,but a kiss means something to me. Maybe it doesnt to others,but a kiss means something to me. But you know what,Long Live The Queen."Then with that,she looked straight forward,and flapped her wings once,urging herself faster with the wind. She was done,her country was the thing that mattered to her. She would protect it with no regards for anything else,other than her friends. But her love was only for Roran. Long. Live. The. Queen.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 11:51 pm

Nileve glided on, and said, "And? I kissed Cain, and a kiss means something to me. And look how Cain and I are now. If we had carried on, Giyan wouldn't be a spell. Look, break ups are hard, but you're the Queen, and the Queen needs a King, or there are no Princes or Princesses, and that's how nature works with royalty. Okie wasn't the one for you. Alright. Now, you're a big girl, Rimmon, a fighter. Move on. Find someone new. Sure, at your own pace, but sulking over this isn't going to help. You've got a nice shield, but even shield gets battered. Yours will too. You just might find your own Arros." She winked. Nileve was easy-going with the matter, but she really did care.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 11:56 pm

((ooc: I really dislike Nileve at times....>.>))

Rimmon shook her head,Nileve didnt get it. Truly. (Pardon my words.) Long live the queen basically meant, "Screw Okie,hes nothing now. A simple friend,nothing more. Im the Queen or Roran and no one can take my home from me. If I find another I love,so be it. But for now,I will save Roran and no one will stop me."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 12:04 am

Nileve laughed, and said, "You're ill, Rim. And ill never lead to anything good. I think you should visit my...no, that's a bad idea...never mind...but you'd fit right in right now with Shino, the old priss. Pardon me saying so, and all, but you could loosen. But all jokin' aside, Rimmon, you shouldn't blame my brother for what happened back there. If it hadn't been for me, Juno would still be as good as dead to him. Okie only did what his heart told him to do. I was the one who meddled with you two. before you start pissin' at him, remember it wasn't Okie who woke her up." Nileve was dead serious. She didn't want Rimmon mad at Okie. Okie had only been loyal to Juno for saving his life They were in debt to each other. Okie had liked Rimmon, yes, but he didn't realize that he didn't love her. Nileve knew that. He had been too much in love with Juno for that. Nileve knew that Okie wasn't going to be happy about that choice after a while when he realized that, and it was better to stop it sooner than later, when they had been together longer. That would have made it harder for Rimmon. She did want she saw best for the both of them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 12:13 am

"Nileve,dont take this the wrong way,but please be quiet. Im not mad at Okie,Im pissed at The Dark One. He started this,and Im going to finish it.''Rimmon's mind was focused right now,and she wasnt going to be stopped.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 12:17 am

Nileve laughed, "I can't. Father's child. But come on, Rimmon. Let Giyan stand watch a few hours while you calm down. If your stressed, you won't get any where. Trust me, I've tried that before, and we ended up in a circle. Even if its pacing, get your mind of it a while, or you're going to get stuck in a loop." She felt her arm jolt again. Lily's vine was shifting position. She forced down the pain, pushing back the slightest hint of it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 12:27 am

"Youre the one in need of rest,you Ninny."But despite her slightly sarcastic tone,Rimmon chilled the air around Nileve's arm as they flew.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 12:29 am

Nileve'd body stayed normal, her skin naturally putting over heat from blue fire energy. She said, "You're crazy if you think I'll rest while the sun is up."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next