Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 11th October 2010, 3:00 pm

Nileve caught the look, but was too busy with her work. The former snotty blacksmiths now had a new awe for the young woman, and there was no doubt that she sucked it all in.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 11:58 am

Meca felt his heart was heavy as he wandered through the forest,he wanted to check on her. His Bambi. He closed his eyes,sighing to himself. Then,he opened them,decision in his eyes. He would find her,just this once,and make sure she was alright. He leapt off into the sky,his wings beating lightly as he flew forward. He landed in the forest,where he had last seen her and began searching.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 12:09 pm

His Bambi. Yeah right. His Bambi had changed, oh so very much. She wasn't that sweet, naive little girl that he could manipulate anymore, her heart had hardened. She was cold, and angry, but most of all, hurt. Hurt that she was betrayed by her closest friends, and, most of all, Meca. Hadn't he ever loved her at all?

The enemy had taught her to be vengeful. If she truly wanted to prove herself, she'd have to do the unthinkable.

"No," she whispered to herself, refusing to little the sobs built in her throat, "I will not be that naive little girl anymore. I'll hurt him, just like he hurt me."

From inside her boot, she pulled a sharp, small knife, but even as she did so, her hand was quaverring.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 12:41 pm

((ooc: Ill throw in a small twist. And no,this is just a small character Im throwing in for a moment.))

Scorn grinned to himself,the girl wouldnt know enough to kill him,but her heart was angry,and if,no,the Servant thought to himself,[b]when[/i] Meca killed the girl,his heart would either shatter,or it would become cold and hard. It was a win win situation for Scorn,nothing could go wrong. Love wasnt real,so either Meca would snap out of it,or life would end for the both of them. Either way,the girl would die. And if she did manage to kill him,Meca,her eyes would be uncovered and she would more than likely kill herself,if her heart didnt turn completely dark.

Meca slipped through the forest on silent feet,his ears open and listening. He heard a rustle and slipped behind a tree. Then he saw what had made the noise,Bambi,when she had shifted to get.... Something out of her boot. He thought nothing of it and watched her.

((ooc: I might actually make him. Hes AMAZING.>:} ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 12:43 pm

But, of course, Bambi knew nothing of the sort. She knew only revenge.

"Oh, Meca? Is that you?" she called, voice innocent.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 12:47 pm

Meca sighed inwardly,the girl had gotten better."Yes Bambi,but I cant stay. Ive got to go...."He didnt want to stay and risk the chance of hurting her worse this time.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 12:52 pm

There should have been a smile on those cherry lips. But, instead, it came out as nothing more then a cold, cruel, evil little smirk.

"Oh," she said, voice sad as she strolled closer, raising her hand and revealing a blade in between her middle and index fingers, "Why don't you stay a little bit? After all, this game isn't fair. You tell me you care, you leave me, you break me. A little more each and every time. Why don't I break you a little bit?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 12:58 pm

Meca's eyes saddened,then got a slight cruel glint in his eyes."Bambi,look. I loved you,and I still do. But you arent the only one on this earth,and I dont want you hurt. And if Im with you,you will get hurt,and I wont let that happen."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 1:03 pm

Her sapphire eyes sharpened, "You love me, do you? That's the biggest line of bull I've ever heard. If you loved me, you would've stayed! You would've told me! You would've cared about how I felt, that I loved you, that I needed you. But, I suppose the jokes' on me, isn't it? After all, everyone in my life has left me, abandoned me. I should've expected the same from you."

Her grip on the blade tightened, blinking the tears from her eyes, doing her best to keep her voice from cracking. Weakness. She would not show weakness.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 1:20 pm

Meca drew his blade,and raised it in defense,but then,threw it down,and out of his reach."I refuse to fight you Bambina." His wings tensed,preparing himself.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 1:24 pm

She growled, flipping the blade to hold in her palm, and murmured, "That'll just make it all the more easier, Meca."

She spat out his name as if it were something bitter on her tongue, stepping just a bit closer. For a moment, her defenses died down, and the emotion of pain could be read in her eyes as she murmured, "I wish I never met you. I wish I never fell in love with you."

But, in a matter of seconds, her walls shot back up, her eyes becoming cold once more.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 1:27 pm

Meca wouldnt fight her,but it didnt mean he wouldnt defend himself. He raised his arms,the black metal that lay underneath his shirt glinted on his arms,little wrist guards that would slip over someones wrist. Like an ancient Egyptian style shield or decoration for a prince's wrist.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 1:31 pm

She looked at the cuffs, calculating her chances. She had slender hands and small wrists, so, if she writhed enough, she could most likely slide out.

Bambi smiled coldly, "Don't think you'll be able to just catch me, like that," she snapped her fingers, "I've learned how to defend myself, the pressure points of one's body, and I learned how to fight. Don't insult me, don't think I'm weak."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 2:01 pm

"Im not trying to catch you,Bambi. As I said,I wont fight you,but Ill defend myself."The cuffs were on his own wrist,not to try to capture her own.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 2:09 pm

Shaking her head, she walked until she was about three feet from him, fists clenched, "You won't fight me, hm? You don't want to hurt me? Maybe you don't realize that physical pain is the least hurtful kind. Emotional pain haunts you, it keeps you awake at night and leaves you crying in the dark, alone. It's the worst. It's the most painful. Physical injuries heal, emotional injuries do not. So, I beckon you. Fight me. Kill me."

Her heart felt heavy as she held the blade just a bit higher, "Before I kill you."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 2:58 pm

"You never truly understood,did you? What killing someone does to you. How they will haunt you for the rest of your life,tormenting your every move,your every thought pattern,and then,even your dreams are haunted by them. There is no escape,but all you can do is either move on or die. I have chosen to live,and no one,not even you will take that from me. I love you,but babe,if you arent going to kill me immediately,dont bore me to death by talking about drapes."A smirk formed on his lips before he leapt backwards into the air,he tucked his wings in,and landed on his hands on the top branch of a tree,and rolled his body over so he stood on his feet."Come and get me,dearie."He called,before leaping from tree to tree.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 3:04 pm

A low grumble of a growl rising in her chest, one similiar to that of an animal's, she sneered, "With pleasure."

Given that she was only an elf, she had no wings or flight abilities. But, she did, in fact, know how to climb with accurate speed. She hurled her lithe body up a trunk, jumping after him, leaping from branch to branch. Her pulse thudded in her head as second thoughts came into her head, slowing her down, just the slightest. Do you really want this? Do you really want to kill him? You know you can't. You're weak. You're pathetic. You love him. You never killed, and you never could. You're weak. You're pathetic. You love him. You love him. You love him. a voice told her from the back of her mind. She shook her head, stopping, at a war with herself.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" she chanted to herself, clutching with one hand on her temple, and the other one at the trunk of the tree, her feet balancing on the branch.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 3:51 pm

Meca leapt through the trees,not using his wings because he already had momentum and balance. His eyes flashed as he continued,not even looking behind him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 3:55 pm

She noticed he was moving onward, and she stopped herself from thinking anymore thoughts, leaping and hurling herself through the branches and leaves after him. She was on his tail, almost literally, a few measely branches behind him. She jumped through one last time, above him for a moment, before she stopped in front of him.

She panted, somewhat heavily, holding the knife dangerously close to him, refusing to look him in the eyes, hands trembling. She couldn't look him in the eyes. He would break her.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 4:05 pm

Meca didnt stop running,just leapt off to the side of the branch,his wings snapping out and crafting the air. He wouldnt hurt her. He couldnt hurt her. It was a new feeling to him,and one he didnt like. He didnt know how to love,he truly didnt. He flipped back around,coming in towards her,still flying,as he remembered her fear of heights,he grabbed her as he passed,holding her arms to her chest,not caring about the knife pressed to his wrist.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 4:08 pm

She clenched her teeth shut, Why is he being kind, why is he being kind, why is he being kind? I can kill him any second, doesn't he see that? You're not supposed to save your killer.

"What are you doing?" she asked, attempting to sound demanding, but the dark couldn't even cure her extreme fear of heights.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 4:10 pm

"Saving our lives."He spoke between his teeth,flying quickly,keeping her under control.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 4:14 pm

"D-D-Don't try to soften me now. I know t-this game. I-I know what y-your doing, and it-it's not going to work . . . " she whispered, resisting the butterflies in her stomach. She was being ridiculous. She was getting all giddy over someone she was about to kill, and, as if to convince herself, she threw in a lie that didn't even convince her, "I hate you."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 4:35 pm

Meca didnt look down at her as he flew in circles,he did this for a few minutes before finally looking down at her. His eyes didnt meet hers yet though,but soon he flew lower and lower. He set her down right outside of town."Kill me if you want to. You were all I had to hold on to."He said as he set her down,then crumpled to his knees,his head slumed down.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 4:46 pm

She jumped down once more, his embrace to comforting and to warm. She couldn't take it. She turned toward him, the blade tight in her fist as she readied to bring it down on him, but stopped.

Bambi finally caught the tone of his voice; pleading, destroyed. Her wavering hand trembled even more, followed by a trembling arm, and a shaking body. Tears began to blur her vision, and she dropped the blade.

The metal fell to the ground with a surprisingly loud, eerie clank.

She closed her eyes, backing away slowly, hands clutching her temples, tears beginning to fall down her ivory face, one by one.

I can’t do it,” she whispered, knees buckling, “I can’t do it. No matter how much I want to hurt you, like you hurt me, no matter how much I want to fall out of love with you, because you left me to turn to the dark side for comfort . . . no matter how much I just want to hate you . . . ” she shook her head, voice cracking as she raised a hand to cover her mouth, “I can’t.”
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next