Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 6:44 pm

"I didnt leave you to turn to the,'dark side,' I left because I couldnt stand to bring you pain. Or let any harm come to you. I couldnt stand to let my past taint your innocence. But it did,even when I tried to stay away,you ran forward,finding the worst in me,and holding on to it. I left because I couldnt find away to stay and keep you safe. I left because I loved you to much...."Meca's head was still down,but when he finished,he raised his head up to look at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 6:52 pm

(OOC: i meant, SHE turned to the dark side.)

"I-I-I didn't want to . . . th-th-they told m-me . . . t-t-told me that y-you never c-cared about me . . . that you turned me i-into them. They said that they were 'generous' enough to, t-take me in, a-an-and giv-give me comfort. I-I-I . . . they tried to get me to fall out of love with you . . . they told me to kill you, or th-they wou-would do i-i-it themselves. I-I-I did-didn't kn-know what to do . . . I-I . . . " she sobbed, the emotion quaking her body as she keeled over, "I d-don't dese-deserve you-your forgiveness, b-b-but please," she took his face in her hands, "P-Please."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 7:02 pm

((ooc: Im sorry hun,but you cant beat the chocolate chip cookies we make.XD))

Meca looked into her eyes,then put his own hands on her face,and kissed her gently. His heart pounded in his ears,but he wasnt nervous about kissing her,he was scared of what she had said. She had seen them,they knew who she was,and they would be watching her. Why had he left her? Why was he so blind? They knew who she was and where she was now,and they would use her as the puppet strings of Meca's heart.

When he pulled away he whispered,"Of course I forgive you,Bambi. How could I not forgive the one I love?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 7:11 pm

(OOC: ohmigod, you're such a noob. xD)

Bambi's eyes widened when she felt something chapped press against her lips, and she realized, that it was Meca. A ribbon of scarlet spread across her cheeks, and she closed her eyes, feeling her head become light.

When he pulled back and told her he forgived her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his chest, and feeling the tears spring back in her eyes. They ran down her face, and she choked on a sob while answering, "Be-Because I'm hor-horrible. An-And I d-don't des-deserve yo-you. And-And, oh-oh yea-yeah, I tried to ki-kill you."

She clutched him a little tighter, "B-But I love you, to-too."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 7:32 pm

((ooc: Why am I a newb?>.<))

Meca looked up,and nodded at the large white cat that had come into view. Miro,the forgotten white Lion,his companion."They are here." The lion rumbled,but Meca simply nodded."Bambi,dear,we must go. Together. We have to find Rimmon and the other,last I knew,they were off to Roran. We must hurry. I can fly us,or if you are more comfortable,Miro can take you on his back for a while,so that we may move as fast as possible."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 7:36 pm

Bambi nodded, replying shyly, "Um, if it's alright with you," she laced her fingers in her hands, "I can go with you?"

(OOC: because i said so. <3)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 7:45 pm

"Of course."Meca glanced at Miro,who nodded at him,and turned and started walking back into the forest. His shoulders rippling under his glossy white coat,his large paws padding softly and silently one after another,and he dissipated into the forest.

Meca wrapped his arms around Bambi tightly,like an embrace,then his wings flashed out. It would take a little more effort to lift off of the ground with two people and no running start,but he could manage. He beat his wings quickly,feeling the air being captured and sculpted under his feathers as he began to lift up. Just as he was about two feet off the ground,the first Servant charged in,soon there were several of them. Meca beat his wings harder,forcing himself into the windless sky. A hand grabbed his foot,claws sprouting from the fingertips to dig into his flesh,to the bone. A much heavier weight adding to the strain on his wings. Suddenly,the weight was lifted,and a mighty roar rounded along every bend. Miro.

((ooc: I imagine Miro to be like Aslan from Narnia.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 7:50 pm

(OOC: narnia is love. ღ)

Bambi squealed lightly, putting a hand over her mouth so she would not distract her love. She looked at the oncoming servants. She looked at Meca, worry on her face as the hand left his foot, "Meca, are you okay!?"

(OOC: ღ isn't that a purdy heart?)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th December 2010, 4:20 pm

Meca nodded briefly,his wings fighting for the freedom he so craved. His ankle bled,but his wings thrust upward,and finally they rose out of the clutches of the Servants and were on their way to Roran. Fear was in his heart for Miro,but a voice reassured him in his mind as they fluttered into the sky,"Be brave,young Meca. Do not stop for me,take your love and fly free."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th December 2010, 12:27 am

Ikica's black horse thundered through the village. During the battle between Meca and Bambi, Ikica had realized something. A hunch that Nileve had noted. Juno was no star wielder. She could not have a celestial memory. She gritted her teeth, and said, "She's not dead then..."

Nileve jumped to her feet in such a rush, it startled Arros, who sat nearby. She hurried past him to find her brother. Her blue open tunic flowed behind her. She had a fat grin on her face. She had been tracking Ikica's thoughts, distant scrying, for a good while, even in her poor health. And she had done her own work. She spotted her black winged rera, and shouted down the hall with little head to the rest there, "I was right about Juno! She's not dead!" Okie turned to Nileve, a look in his eyes, "What?" Nileve laughed, "I was right, she could have a celestial memory if she was shadow bender. And Ikica's agrees, where ever she is." Okie looked pale.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th December 2010, 11:32 am

Rimmon,who had been walking around the castle,for she couldnt sleep though she needed her rest for she had not slept in days,heard the shouts from Nileve,and her face paled. But with a heavy heart she nodded to herself,if Juno was half the person Rimmon thought she was,and was alive,Okie belonged with Juno. Besides,if Rimmon died for her home,Roran,she didnt want Okie to grieve. Rimmon slipped into the shadows in the hallway and hurried away. She grabbed her black hooded robe-like cloak and slipped away from the castle,making haste into the heart of the village. She flipped her hood up over her head,so none would recognize the Queen heading away from the castle. Any who had suspicions about her,she reached into their minds making them think nothing of her,no one truly knew how she did it at the time,perhaps a thing as a ruler of her people that she could control them in a form for a little while.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th December 2010, 4:33 pm

Okie sighed, "Nileve, you can't go around saying that until you're sure." Nileve grinned, "I'm sure of it! Juno's probably in a meld state with her element after her last nightmare. She probably doesn't realize that fact, so she assumed herself dead." Okie knew that he longed to see Juno again, but he remembered what he had told Rimmon...he was so unsure of what to do.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th December 2010, 6:51 pm

Rimmon slipped unseen between the people,winding her way among them. No one recognized her,as none had seen her before. They knew they now had a Queen,and several parties were being heard,but she turned in at none of the doors,just continued on.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th December 2010, 9:04 pm

Okie felt his heart settle, and said, "If you can find her...then do so, please." Nileve nodded, "I get Giyan right on that." She winked, and headed off to find the spell elf.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th December 2010, 9:30 pm

Remus slipped his head into his Mistress' hand as she walked,and spoke into her mind."Tell me whats troubling you." So Rimmon told him as she stood underneath a tree on the Outskirts of Roran,on one of the hills looking out over the city of Roran. He sat by her side,looking up at her every now and then after she finished talking,her cyan eyes flashing.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th December 2010, 9:34 pm

Nileve spotted Giyan, and explained to him what she needed him to do. He nodded, and sat down on the ground against a wall. She watched as he placed his hand on the floor, rings of energy going out over the ground, for miles and miles to come and go, feeling every living thing in its wake.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th December 2010, 9:46 pm

Rasani felt the feeling of that tapping,just slight overlapping like a little wave on the top of the ocean,just a slap down from a salmon leaping up river,that caused the whole river to tremor slightly. She recognized it and sat down,trying her skills at it,and placed her own hands upon the earth,curious as to who was searching for someone and for whom. She searched,her way different than the boy Giyan,whom she had learned it from. Rings of energy did not slip from her fingers,her mind was let free,and she searched for one soul in particular. At the moment,she flew with speed towards the one who had originally been searching. As Rasani had expected,it was indeed the boy,Giyan.

Rimmon sighed,and leaned into the tree,sinking down into a sitting position,Remus beside her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th December 2010, 9:51 pm

Nileve's ear twitched as she felt another aura. Giyan was in a tracking state, and he did not remove himself from it until he found his answer. The young boy looked up at Nileve, and said, "Juno was nearly crushed in her last nightmare by her home. Her melding state kicked in. She cannot leave the state until the board is moved, or she will die. As long as she does not realize that she is alive, she will remain in that state." Nileve looked at the ground, "Which means she's still in the town where we found Ikica...Ikica didn't move after the fire, since it didn't burn the whole town. Alright, Giyan, we've got to get back there." Giyan stood up, and said, "Someone was tracking me as I searched for Juno. A woman, her powers seemed similar to Lillianablo's." Nileve nodded, planning on how to get by Okie. She didnt want him to come.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 1:42 am

Rasani felt his searching,and whom he was searching for,and her wondering was fulfilled. She stood up,her hair falling away from her face as she stood and dusted herself off. She looked around,searching for something she wasnt sure what she was looking for.

Rimmon looked down into the valley,and sighed to herself.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 6:26 pm

Nileve turned, and felt her arm. In her fight, it had cracked, a slight fracture. Lily had spotted it, but Okie had not. A small vine wrapped her left arm tight to keep it in check. She said, "Don't let anyone follow me, Giyan, and direct Ikica else where from my course. She's on her way here. I won't be long, I promise. Tell that to Twilight after I'm a league away." Giyan nodded as Nileve walked off. She picked up her pace, and slipped through the building. Leaping onto Azane, she let the horse thunder out of the stables, and down the road. Lightening licked their sides, and the wind blew hard on Nileve's face. She skimmed the edge of the town as Azane galloped up, feeling something off on the other side. She spotted Ikica's home, now abandoned and still. She stopped Azane, and slid off the horse. Walking in the now thick woods, she looked around for remains of the old part of the village. So far, nothing really showed up. She was about to call for Giyan when she spotted it. A broad board lay over a mound of rocks up on the side of a hill. Trees barred the way up to the remains, great oak and pine trees. Nileve made her way through the thin, but thick, forest. She kept sliding on the rubble and drift of the remains. She gripped a branch as rocks began hurdling down on her. One knocked her in the side of her head, another in her left arm. She bit her lip as a jolt of pain was sent through her. The rolling stones (XD) stopped soon, and she began climbing again. She made it to the beam, and forced it off. A small blot of shadow stood out against the rest of the dead brown grass. Nileve thought, "Juno's meld state..." But even as she watched the spot, the shadow grew, and shifted. Nileve grinned as she watched.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 7:28 pm

Rasani was curious as to whether the girl that the young boy had been searching for was found or not,so she sat down once again,and pressed her hands into the ground,curling her fingers into the slightly damp greenery. Her mind slipped out and she was racing across the land,passing through the black and white landscape,and her soul being pulled towards the girl's aura. There were two of them,the one's aura she was tracking had been trapped and hidden from the world. She waited before slipping back towards her own body,and when she did,she opened her eyes with a small smile.

Rimmon felt the new feeling of the girl,Juno. She looked down at the necklace around her neck,the black crescent. She contemplated taking it off,perhaps she should give it back to the original bearer. Okie or Juno. She truly didnt want either of them hurt.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 7:53 pm

Nileve looked at Juno's limp body lay on the ground. She was out cold, but she was breathing. Nileve sighed, and leaned down. She slowly lifted Juno up, and pulling the girl over her back. Slowly, she made her way to the base of the hill. She lifted Juno onto Azane's back, and then got onto the horse herself. She kept Juno against her, and turned Azane. The horse reared, and thundered back off towards Roran. Nileve watched the land, and spotted Ikica a ways off. Azane was going faster than any horse could. She was a special breed, once the gem of all the horses in the kingdom of Mirimoth. But that was a long time ago, though the herds of yesteryears had not lessened. The black and silver mare speed onwards. Cobblestone sounded beneath them. She spotted Okie, who had gone to say a word to Rimmon. She pulled Azane to a walk and into the market to mask her aura and Azane's hoof beats. She waited for Okie.

ooc: Nileve was not actually in correct eyesight of them. She was aura-tracking the land, and she does have elf-sight, so she saw their outlines from a ways off

Okie made his way to find Rimmon. He didn't know what to say anymore. He was so unsure of himself. He spotted her, and made his way on up to her. He didn't say a word. He spotted the lion beside her, but didn't slow his pace. He tried to find the right words, but he couldn't find any. Before he knew it, he was feet away from Rimmon, just off to her left.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 8:07 pm

Rimmon turned her head slightly to the left,knowing she would see Okie."Its okay,I wont bite."She tried a hand at humor,but it more came out as just dark humor. Remus with a slightly bemused look on his face,got up from his sitting position and treaded past Okie,his tail wrapped around the Rera's ankle for a moment,and the great white tiger looked up at the Okie,his blue eyes giving a slight warning.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th December 2010, 8:10 pm

ooc: Sorry Remus! I forgot what big cat you were XD

Okie tried to laugh, but just looked at the ground. He said, "I'm sorry about this...I didn't mean to hurt you when I...kissed you. I...I had no idea...that she was still..." He ran out of words.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th December 2010, 8:26 pm

Rimmon turned and walked slowly back to him,when she reached him,she unclasped the chain from around her neck. She reached for his hand,and turned it,palm up. She draped the necklace into his palm,and gently curled his fingers around it."Its alright.... I understand,you belong with the one you love,and I wish you both the best....."Her eyes showed deep pain,and her heart felt like it was being ripped out of her chest,but she felt it was the right thing to do. She looked into his eyes once more before dropping his hand. She looked back over her shoulder towards Roran.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next