Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 7:01 pm

Siree looked at the girl,and did the only thing he could think of. Ruined the good weather for a little while so people would go inside. Without even glancing towards the sky,Siree closed his eyes,and imagined dark rain clouds heavy with promised rain form overhead,and big,fat,raindrops beginning to splash down. Soon,he felt wetness on his cheeks and a wind battering her face and cloak. He pulled his cloak tightly around himself,so his wings wouldnt show.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 7:04 pm

Ikica groaned as the wind picked up, and the rain started. She sighed, thinking that her position couldn't get worse.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 7:14 pm

Immediately,the roads started to clear. Siree made his way over to the girl,"Come on,it'll clear up when everyone gets inside. Freaky,how it just started,wasnt it?" People were hurrying past him and he glared as someone ran into him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 7:25 pm

Ikica looked up at the boy, and nodded, "Yeah...freaky..." She stood up, looking at the rain.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 8:43 pm

As soon as the streets were clear,the rain stopped,but the clouds stayed,like saying the rain would come again. "Where are you going?" Siree asked,looking at the stallion.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 9:22 pm

Ikica said, "I'm looking for someone."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 9:37 pm

"Who?"Siree asked,looking around. He flipped his cloak off of his head,and blinked the rain out of his eyes.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 9:38 pm

Ikica glanced over her shoulder, and said, "Someone who I haven't seen in a while."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 10:20 pm

"That doesnt help me try to find them...."Siree chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 10:22 pm

Ikica said, "I can find her on my own." She grabbed her horse's bridle, and lead him down the road.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 11:00 pm

"Im coming with you."Siree told her. Write it of to chivalry,but he knew she needed help. Even if she wouldnt admit it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 11:05 pm

Ikica said, "I can find her on my own." She turned away from the boy, and set her mind on tracking Juno's aura. She followed the trail.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 11:32 pm

Siree followed her anyways,his cloak still covering his wings.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 11:42 pm

Ikica came out of the city, and looked around. She saw the silhouette of two figures. A rera and a girl. She nodded to herself. That had to be them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th December 2010, 11:54 pm

Siree looked at the winged boy,his face getting a quite comical look. He had a quizzical look on his face,and tilted his head to the left slightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th December 2010, 11:56 pm

Ikica walked up the hill towards the two. She didn't want to break them apart, but she did want to see her sister closer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:59 am

Siree stood where he was at first,but after a few steps from the girl,he began after her at a slower pace.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:03 am

Ikica leaned against her horse, watching the two. She spotted Okie's gaze hitting her, and he whispered to Juno. Juno turned to see her sister. Juno thought that Ikica was dead. Juno let go of Okie, and raced to Ikica. Ikica cried as she felt Juno's embrace. How long had it been since she had been able to receive that? She smiled, and looked up at Okie, who walked down the hill to them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 1:07 am

Siree felt out of place,but the boy with wings had captivated his interest. He walked around with no cloak on,his wings in plain sight. How could this be? Were the Yormars no longer hunted? Was he a Yormar? No.... He wasnt a Yormar.. Yormars had a certain...Look about them. More slender,built differently. So what was he??? Siree contemplated this,probably looking for all the world like a creepy stalker just staring at the boy.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:11 am

Okie caught the boy's gaze, and gave a half wave. He broke away from the boy, and back to the two girls. Juno let go of Ikica, and turned back to him, and he smiled. He said, "Why don't you take her in to get some rest? I'll be there after I get your horse stabled?" Ikica gave him a look, and said, "How kind of the Golden Raven to give such an offer." It was a harmless nick about Okie's past. He gave her a playful glare, and Ikica laughed as she lead his sister towards the city.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:13 pm

Siree shook his gaze."Ill take my leave now." He spoke softly,before turning to go off. He didnt know when hed be able to make a trip back out of the Dulin.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 12:31 pm

Okie looked at the boy, and said, "Alright..." He gripped the black stallion's bridle, and flexed his wings as he lead the horse to the building.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 1:01 pm

Siree was confused about one thing,so he made a quick decision and followed the boy. He caught up quickly,and asked the boy a question."You arent hunted? You bare your wings,but you arent hunted?" He spoke in a hushed voice,he drew his cloak off and flexed his wings."The Yormars here were hunted for our feathers for many generations,have they finally stopped the brutality? What are you?" He knew he had several questions,but he couldnt help but ask them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 2:27 pm

Okie said, "I don't know what a Yormar is, but I'm a rera. It was....a project that someone tested on me. I'm the first of that kind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 5:16 pm

"A Yormar is an ancient race of Roran,like an elf,or human,we were here in the beginning of Roran. I am the oldest of the pure Yormars..... We have been in hiding for many generations,so people have forgotten we exist,I expect. There are so few of us..... The females were hunted for their colorful feathers until we went until hiding,and only a few have gone out up out of the underground...."Siree answered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next