Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:31 pm

ooc: Cayden

Drew didn't understand Naida's look, and just ignored it. He looked at Grey as she bounced up in front of the teen. He rolled his eyes at the kid.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 8:33 pm

(OOC: That's who I thought. XD)

Cayden's smile grew as Grey bounced up to him, bending down on one knee to grin at her, "Well, hello there, lil' lady."

He did a small bow in a joking manner, eyes twinkling.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:35 pm

ooc: I still can't find Arbor's profile XD

Grey grinned, and giggled. Drew said, "She's a lot worse than you'd think." Grey nodded, and turned to Cayden. She said, "Yup, I've been in a cr-" Drew's hand clapped down on her mouth. She pushed it off, and giggled again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st December 2010, 8:37 pm

((ooc: Kristy should have put em up.>.<))

Arbor looked at the people,holding onto his pendant. It was a an upside down triangle with a line through the center,thought it was on a little blue stone and the triangle was in black.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:39 pm

ooc: She put up one new one the last time I looked...

Grey giggled again, and point off to another kid (Arbor) a ways away. Drew glanced over, but kept his attention on the company that was closest.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 8:41 pm

(OOC: The heck?! It should be there!)

Cayden raised a blond eyebrow, still smiling slightly, and shook his head, laughing as she took off, and said to Drew, "Aw, come on, how can something so innocent, go to a cr."

Naida smiled at the newcomer Grey ran off to meet, shaking her head. Something indeed was going on.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st December 2010, 8:43 pm

Zanna looked at them,she began to walk over slowly. She couldnt decided whether she wanted to or not.

Arbor's eyes widened as he was pointed at.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:44 pm

ooc: Grey didn't move

Drew said, "You don't need to know the rest of what she was going to say." His look was hard, and he was dead serious.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 8:46 pm

(OOC: It's now posted! And sorry, I thought you meant she pointed, and ran.)

Naida's attention was drawn to soft footsteps, and as she looked around, she caught sight of a girl, walking over slowly. She smiled once more, waving her over, glad that there was at least a girl somewhere around her age.

Cayden, slowly nodded, looking away from his harsh gaze, uncomfortable.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:47 pm

ooc: Thanks, Kristy Smile

Grey giggled, and waved too. Drew didn't try and stop her, so she figured it was fine.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 8:52 pm

(OOC: As it turns out, I kept on accidentally erasing Zanna's profile and putting it back in . . . so, it's fixed. .3.U)

Naida smiled brightly, just standing there, watching the newcomers. It surprised her, how people were coming and being drawn in so quickly.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st December 2010, 8:58 pm

((ooc: Shut up both of you.XD ))

Zanna watched warily,wondering what so many people were doing here and why.

Arbor walked over at a normal pace."So,whats going on here thats so exciting that everyone is flocking here?"He asked,still holding his pendant in one hand.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 8:59 pm

ooc: What did I say?

Drew replied, "I wish I knew." Grey looked at Drew, with something like a worried face.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 9:02 pm

(OOC: DD:)

Naida opened her mouth, but then snapped it shut. She observed the pendant on his neck, contemplating whether or not she should tell him. She tapped her index finger on her chin, other hand on her hip.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:04 pm

Drew looked at Grey. The little girl had wandered off. He watched her for a moment, sure that she would come back in a moment. He sighed. What was he going to do with that kid?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st December 2010, 9:06 pm

((ooc: On your quiz thing,Chicky,I got Ice.XD))

Arbor shrugged,"I do wonder why though."

Meca raised an eyebrow,there were several appearances in a matter of minutes.

((ooc: Why everyone was showing up randomly.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:24 pm

ooc: Yes! I was right about you! XD

Drew thought over the recent events. It seemed odd that it had just...happened. He had never really believed in chance. He still didn't really believe in it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 9:31 pm

Naida shrugged, looking away from the group, deep in thought. This was too big of a coincidence. something most definitely going on, but, what, she wasn't sure.

The same thing was running through Cayden's mind.

Once again, as if to prove all theories, a woman in white appeared through the window of the abandoned warehouse, but she didn't just fade. She slowly flowed from the window, towards the door, and outside. She stopped at the door, an eerie, mysterious smile crossing the woman's face.

"Usually, I don't make appearences on your planet, but consider this an acception." she said casually, as if she weren't nearly transperant, "My name is princess A'mara, of the world Zahra. It is much similiar to this place," she paused, nose scrunched up in disgust, "Aside from the black pavement and this horrible smell. Gasoline, I believe?

Zahra is the kindgom in which I hail from. In Zahra, we have a gem, by the name of the Elemental diamond. It keeps every element in your world, and mine, in balance. My father was killed. And, my brother, is attempting to become king. He has evil purposes, and intends on stealing the diamond for ransom, or destroying it. If this truly happens, our worlds are in deep danger.

Now, you may be wondering, why is this princess telling me this? What does this have to do with me? And the honest truth?
"

She looked at each guardian, smiling, "Cayden, Drew, Arbor, Meca, and Naida, you are each guardians of the elements. Cayden, of heart; Drew, of air; Arbor, of earth; Meca, of fire; and Naida, of water. Grey and Zanna, you are one of the few helpers that will join the guardians. But, be fair warned; the minions of my brother have been sent to destroy you. You will have to fight them." she nodded slowly, and continued, "But, if you all fight together, then nothing can harm you.

If you do not believe what I am saying, stand in the center of the warehouse, and step close to eachother. Your necklaces will bound together, and you will be transported to my world.

Good luck.
"

And before the transperant woman could say anymore, she disappeared once more, words flowing in the wind.

All Naida could do, was squeak, "Whoah."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:36 pm

Drew watched the woman. He wasn't having trouble understanding what she said, actually. It made some sense to him, at least. What she said about this other world, and him having powers. He thought, "But who would have thought Andrew Trailblazer some sort of hero?" All he said aloud was, "Well, looks like we got sucked into a new sci-fi." He looked at Grey. This was the first time he had seen her stunned.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st December 2010, 9:46 pm

Arbor's eyes widened,and he looked slightly stunned.

Zanna hurried forward,trying to touch the ghost lady. One of her many crazy goth ways. She liked ghosts and such.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:48 pm

Grey snapped out of the phase sooner than Drew would have liked. She rushed back up to him, and he looked at her. She giggled at him, "That lady said your name, Drewy." Drew nodded, "Yeah, Caca, she did."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 9:48 pm

Naida's hand automaticly went to her forearm, pinching herself to the point of drawing blood. She hardly even noticed, "I think I'm going to throw up. I really think I'm gonna throw up."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:50 pm

Grey looked at Naida, and tilted her head, "Why?" Drew was glad the little girl could be so naive.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 9:53 pm

Naida shut her eyes, squeezing her stomach, "Oh, my god. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st December 2010, 9:56 pm

Drew gritted his teeth, and then rested his hand on Naida's shoulder. He said, "Relax. Just...think of something soothing. Wind in the trees, waves on the ocean, bells crickets at night." It was akward enough for him to say, but he managed to spit it out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next