Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 34 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 16th April 2010, 8:31 pm

"Long we shall...."Rimmon said quietly,as if a after thought.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2010, 8:42 pm

Nileve nodded, the hope of her parents long being known,"Yes...yes, they will...Our mother is gone...and our father resides in the Hallows now...Yes, long they shall be known." Okie pulled her in close, wrapping his arms and wings around her as she slowed her tears.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th April 2010, 8:48 pm

Rimmon released Nileve as Okie stepped forward and hugged her.She wished that she could have wings,to. This was just a random thought. But she wished that she could fly high,releasing her pain and floating away.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2010, 9:37 pm

Nileve wipped her eyes, and as Okie pulled back his wings, she said to Rimmon,"I could not break Arros. If he truely fell in love with me, and I fell, he would brake like my father. I would not be able to bare it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th April 2010, 9:55 pm

"But wouldnt it be better,if you knew that love. Even if for only a while,wouldnt that be better?"Rimmon asked quietly,speaking in a tone she seldom used.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2010, 10:12 pm

Nileve shook her head,"Nay. True lover will give up that truth to see the other live happily, and long, even if the other is not so. I would rather see him alive, and apart than him broken, and us together."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th April 2010, 10:32 pm

Rimmon shook her head. Knowing that Nileve would never see what Rimmon said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th April 2010, 4:34 am

Nileve chukled,"Well, our views are different, but either way, my reasons are my own, as are yours. But that should not hinder us. If this private group is to leave, it would be best at night to do so."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th April 2010, 11:18 am

Rimmon nodded."We need expierenced people. So I think our safest bet would be you,Nileve. Meca,Okie,and....... I think we might need Lily to help rebuild any towns...... No names come to the top of my head. Is there anyone you want to take?"Pain flashed through her as she said Okie's name,but she believe the way Nileve did,as long as it was about herself. She knew that one,he would like to stay with his sister,two,he could defend himself,and three,she knew Nileve would protect him at all costs. She knew that Nileve could.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th April 2010, 10:04 pm

Okie shook his head,"No, if we are to split, then Nileve will go alone at the only one of our line. I know she can perform any spell either of us can. And as long as I have the Pearl of Darkness of the Xianbar, then the full Xianbar may be summoned, and Nileve may use that to use any of the ten elements of its power."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2010, 6:19 pm

She almost blurted,"Then you would be safer with her."But stayed quiet an just nodded.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2010, 9:39 pm

Okie walked off, his mind made, and Nileve said to Rimmon,"You love him, and he knows. But his heart is still for Juno. The real problem with Okie is that he lets on too much, and people often find him a flirt, but his heart stays with one person, and conuties with them."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2010, 6:53 pm

"I know...."She wanted to say more. But now it was her turn to be quiet. She turned and walked quietly away. She went deep into the forest.

Remus heard something,and turned he said to Arella."They are that direction.I must go now."Then he hurried off to find Rimmon.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2010, 8:16 pm

Nileve turned, and walked back to the village with Twilight, the wolf padding happyly along.

Okie felt something off. He shifted to his raven form, and glided over the forest. He spotted Rimmon easily with his raptor-like vision, and landed on a branch, and as he leaned back on the branch and shifted back, he whispered,"Something wrong?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2010, 8:33 pm

She shook her head.She wanted to be over him. Because she knew that he love Juno.And she wished that she could bring her back for him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2010, 8:56 pm

Okie jumped down, and landed in front of her,"I know what you're thinking. And I have something to tell you." He whispered in her ear,"I talked to Juno, today. She left behind a celestial spirit, and she truely is dead. But she said that I shouldn't let love go because of her. She says I should follow my heart. And do you know what my heart tells me?" He smiled, and lifted her chin, holding her close, and kissed her on the lips.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 20th April 2010, 10:27 pm

(OOC: YESH! OMFG!! I've been waiting for that to happen! xD Sorry for the random outburst, but, it's so sweet, seeing Rimmon and Okie together. ^_^)

Arella looked up, giving a swift nod of her head and silently following the lion.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st April 2010, 7:21 am

ooc: lol. I think Remus went the other way, he wanted Arella to head to the village, which was the other way he was going. Remus went to find Rimmon, who went into the forest.

Nileve sat down next to Lily,"Where'd Okie go?" Lily shrugged.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st April 2010, 5:29 pm

((ooc;Awww!!! So sweet!!! Yay for Rimmon and Okie!!))

Rimmon blushed a crimson red,but kissed his back tenderly. Her heart seemed to fly,joy in her heart.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 21st April 2010, 6:25 pm

(OOC: Crap. Then pretend she went toward the village. xD)

Bambi silently stared at the sky, deep in thought.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2010, 3:38 pm

ooc: lol, alright

Okie pulled his head back,"Now, don't worry about me. You're the leader of this group, and you have to do a job that some of us aren't ready to do yet. I can't go into battle again. Not this soon. You look after my sister, though she may not need much of it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2010, 4:40 pm

"I will. Trust me. I know I can,even if I cant,I will.And I doubt Nileve will,shes a star fire,no pun intended."Rimmon smiled casually. Her silver hair fell back in rivulets down her back.Her indigo blood eyes twinkled mischievously for a minute.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2010, 4:54 pm

Okie laughed,"Of course. Now, if you want to get out with much a show, pick those who are willing to go, and get out of here by midnight. Get someone to stay behind with the rest, and find troops for you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th April 2010, 5:08 pm

Rimmon nodded."I wasn't sure if I should go or not..... I know that one of you three should go,as you have experience.Whether it be Nileve,you,or Lily. Although Lily I doubt so. If we meet any more towns that have been destroyed, we will need her."Her eyes met his for a minute,then looked away when she said she wasnt sure about going or not.

Meca looked at Bambi and smiled sadly,as if he knew that if he stayed he could only hurt her. Night was coming quickly upon them,and shadows fell around them in the forest.

((ooc:Rimmon is glad that you finally came around with Okie.^^))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th April 2010, 5:15 pm

ooc: lol, it twus nothing

Okie said,"Nileve can contact me. We can easily follow behind you, allowing Lily to heal any towns you pass through, and you to contunie on as well."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next