Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:30 am

Rimmon watcher her quietly,she put a cold wet cloth on Nileve's forehead,and waited.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:35 am

Nileve couldn't feel her wings, she couldn't feel herself. What was happening?

Twilight was worried again. She should be awake by now. He tried to presh her mind. Like a sword, something stung his mind. He growled, "Missar is trying to take her mind! You have to wake her!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:37 am

Rimmon nodded,she pulled a cot up next to Nileves,then lay down on it. She closed her eyes,and then took one of her hands,and reached out. She touched Nileve's head,and after the first shock,she entered the dream.

((ooc:I hope this is okay,if not Ill edit it. I just want Rimmon to meet the woman her ancestor met,Laryinx,and talk to her.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:40 am

ooc: It's fine

Nileve suddenly felt the wind drop, but her body was numb.

Missar sensed a force break through her new host. She drew her sword, this was her heir.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:53 am

Rimmon glared at Missar,"Why are you doing this?"She hissed,a light around her. The spirit of Laryinx was with her,it was red,and shimmered brightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:55 am

Missar smiled, "To reclaim the power that is mine. That fool Iycanri cursed me for growing power hungry, but look at his heir. I will show them both. I will only take her for a while. Once that line is gone, she will be your's again. And even more powerful than before."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 1:57 am

Laryinx shook his head,he had taken control of Rimmon."Missar..... Why?? You dont have to continue this... Leave Nileve alone,and out of this. Your time is up,go in peace.... As is mine."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 1:58 am

Missar growled, "You! You do not tell me what to do with my own power. My spirit is with it, as well as the will to use it through its owner. Nileve became part of it when she first put on that necklace."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 2:02 am

Laryinx sighed,"You still have the same stubborn air about you.... You dont need her,Missar. It was both of your faults,really. Chiron and I were killed by both of you,just trying to stop you both,but I forgave you. And I still have my power. You must remember that Missar."

((ooc:Hope saying that was okay,Im walking around blind.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 2:05 am

Missar held her sword, and pointed it at him, "Leave now. This is my heir. I will decided how her power is to be used." "Missar! Don't!" Missar turned to the voice. It was a woman, who looked like a blonde Lily. Missar growled, "You failed in you task to guard the power as well, Esserian. You do not speak here."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 2:06 am

Laryinx looked at Missar,"Do not forget,your heir is in my town,and that means you are to. This is Roran,and my power is much stronger here. Do not forget that."He nodded at Esserin.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 2:09 am

Missar growled, "But you are in my heir's mind. If you attack me here, it will kill her." Esserian looked in fear. She could not let this happen. Too many had died already, and there was no other heir.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 2:13 am

"And if you attack me,you both shall die to. This is my heir's body you forgot. And that ring she always wears? Contains all of her ancestor's spirits. So when in mortal danger,fire with erupt from her body,and it will storm like nothing youve ever seen in your life."Laryinx looked straight back at Missar."Besides,I dont think Chiron would like you killing us a second time."

The large,golden lion padded into the dream somehow,and snarled at Missar as she had her sword pointed at Laryinx.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 2:15 am

Missar laughed, and sneered, "Power? Here, I am at my full. I have the Xianbar and the Celestial Phoenix under my power, and you think I worry. If she dies, then her spirit joins me. And it will go to her sister. And she would be even more powerful that I was."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 2:17 am

"Leave Missar,you may be a spirit,but a spirit can wipe another spirit out of existence by giving up their own."Laryinx growled at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 2:22 am

Missar laughed, "You can not make me leave my own heir. I cannot leave this body, nor will I." Esserian shouted, "Missar, stop this! You cannot kill my child! I died protecting this power and my heir. You would not destory her!" Missar glared at the woman, but she did not falture.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 5:03 am

Laryinx snarled,"Moron. You should have left while you had the chance." Rimmon came back for a moment,''Please,"She pleaded with Massir.

((ooc:on my dsi so wasnt sure bout her name. lol))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 11:17 am

Missar chuckled, "Did you not hear me, cat rider? I can not leave. I am bound to the power I left behind, and she who bears it. You cannot send me away." Esserian's face was full of worry. Missar said, "All I have to do I stun her in her full state of power, and she'll be under my control. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt anyone. Save the wretch who bears the power of the Dragon. Hmhm...." Esserian shouted, "Missar! This is my daughter! You can not kill her!" Missar laughed, "Quite the opposite, my child. I mean to make her more powerful than even the Pure White Stars." Esserian screamed, "But you would kill her! No one can bear more power than the Pure White Stars! Have you forgotten your Maker, and his Holy power in your lust for power?!" Missar grinned, "What Maker?" Esserian's face was in horror. Esserian drew her sword, and rushed at her fore-mother. Missar easily threw her back. "You leave her be, Missar! " In her full form of power, Nileve took the form of the Mother Celestial Phoenix, which power equaled that of the Pure White Star. Missar grinned, "So you accept it, my child. To let me take you, and ruin that thing they call Cain? Do not lie to me, you asked my help in that battle. You asked for my skill to defend you. Here is where you would get those skills." Nileve swung one of her massive wings, which sent Missar soaring. She hit some unseen wall, and landed hard. Missar laughed, and start her magic. Nileve grinned, "You don't know your own power as well as you think. Only one can bear it as a time. And it's my turn." Nileve let lose the fury of the stars down upon Missar. Her eyes wide with rage and ambition. Nileve held her wings up, and clamped them down on her fore-mother. The woman shriveled back, defended for the time. Nileve fell to the unseen ground below. Esserian rushed to her side, holding her daughter. She had her hand preshed to Nileve's forehead. She said with worry, "You must wake her up! Quick! The spell has driven her strength, you have to wake her up!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 5:13 pm

Rimmon nodded. She reached for Esserin's hand."Then Ill need some help... We must hurry,but the visit from a ancestor has weakened me as well...."She murmured.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 5:15 pm

Esserian looked at the girl, "I can not help you. Like Nileve said, there is only one bearer at a time."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 5:26 pm

Rimmon nodded,"Well then... We'll see what my mother left me,shall we?"She winked grimly at Esserin,then took one of Nileve's hands in her own,and pressed the other to her forehead.
"Guuan nin,
S'anthe abbil.
Nym'uer ussta lar ulu dos.
Dos z'klaen guuan.
Nym'uer ussta ul'nusst."
The voices of her ancestors came together,and mixed in her voice.

((ooc:In actuality,it was more like,
"Wake now,
Dear friend.
Hear my call to you.
You must wake.
Hear my cry."))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 5:29 pm

Esserian sighed, her daughter's breathing returning to normal. She said, "She's fine. Twilight must have taken the necklace off. She's dreaming...." A tear rolled down her face.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 5:37 pm

Rimmon placed a hand on Esserin's shoulder."Dont worry,my friend. We will take care of her,of she will take care of us,probably the latter. But we will always be there,and I know that you will to. Your spirit will always be with her and watch her...."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th July 2010, 5:40 pm

Esserian smiled, "I know." With that, she faded into the starry white background.

Twilight set Nileve's necklace down. Her breathing was regular again now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th July 2010, 5:43 pm

Rimmon sat by Nileve,"I will see you in the waking realm,my friend."She murmured,then she opened her eyes to look at Twilight.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next