Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of Me (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Side of Me (PG-13) Empty The Dark Side of Me (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 3rd October 2010, 8:11 pm

The Dark Side of Me (PG-13)

No one has really known much about Gallerim’s rule, save the little tales from the reras of Amori, mainly Okie. But recently, an archive was found on the matter. A list of papers in full that describe the world inside the walls of the once great fortress that was Gallerim’s. This could be the beginning to understanding what it was that these people went through in those last dark years of the Uncounted Years.

Note on story: Ok, so this is an RP about what Gallerim’s castle was like when he was ruling, and kinda more on Okie’s background.

Rules:

~ Keep cursing to a minimum
~ No all OOC posts
~ Please try to post at least one sentence, but you can post more.
~ Third person only! First person is confusing!
~ This is an evil based RP. Don't come in with some cheery bad guy, or a prisoner that is really a super powered hero!
~ Characters may had kids, but don't describe it!
~ Send profiles to me titled “Side” with a monkey in it

Races:

Elemental ~ Only shadow and space elementals were aloud to hold ranks as soldiers or more in the castle. Lights were usually killed off quickly after they came, and others were workers.

Human and Elves ~ These two were not common at all, save as a few workers, and never as soldiers.

Nightmen ~ Very common. It didn’t really matter what kind of Nightman you were, you were probably a soldier.

Rera ~ A rare race created by Gallerim himself. This race was his elites, and he had about a hundred of them, and always more on the way.

The Castle:

Well, of course Gallerim was at the top of the ruling in the castle. Under him were the reras, who were his elite forces, and then Nightmen and the few Elements that showed up. Workers would be given a chore each week, and stick to it. Prisoners were often tortured, or if strong or important in the other villages, they would be turned into reras, and Sealed. All reras and the highest-ranking Nightmen were Sealed, and forgot who they really were.

Profiles:

Soldier
Code:
[i]Soldier[/i]
[u]Name:[/u] [b]Your Character's Name[/b]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Race:[/u]
[u]Background:[/u]
[u]Extra:[/u]
[u]Looks:[/u]

Worker
Code:
[i]Worker[/i]

Prisoner
Code:
[i]Prisoner[/i]

Characters
(Good will be available later)

Oaky
Soie
Hato
Kiri
Lucar
Malruse
Roinoke

OOC chat, profiles here:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by echosound on 28th July 2014, 2:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of Me (PG-13) Empty Re: The Dark Side of Me (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 3rd October 2010, 8:13 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th October 2010, 7:56 pm

ooc: I wanna keep this RP slow so more people can join if they want. Long post.

A blonde haired man walked up towards the throne room. He had raven black wings from his back and was dressed in nearly all black, with faintly lines of red. From his belt hung a sheath. The hilt was black, with onyx and rubies encrested in it. A well known blade, Insahtu, Doom Weilder. It was an ancient blade in its style, though forged by the man himself some years ago. In his hand was a wooden staff, gnarled at the top to hold the black pearl that rested on it. The pearl was nearly faultless, with a crescent moon carved into its side. The Pearl of Shadow. The man walked the final steps to the throne room, and pushed the great doors open. A guard came up, and pull it the rest of the way open without even coming in eye contact of the man. The man kept walking towards the throne. There was a shallow pool running down the center, black and dead lilies floating in the black water with faint lines of red from a guessed source. The man didn't bother to look at it, like he knew exactly where the flowers would be, where the streaks were, and where the water would go. He came before the throne. A dark man sat in it. He was so black in aura, that you could not see his face. The blonde knelt before him, resting his staff on the floor, and his wings covering the ground, "My lord." The dark man had one foot on his knee, and one of his elbows resting on his chair's arm, and his hand holding his face. As the blonde bowed, he leaned forward, clasping his hands together. He said, "Hail, warrior, you have returned. Did you bring me what I sent you for?" The dark man motioned with his hand for the blonde to stand. And the blonde did. Still with his wings low, he replied, "I did, my lord, oh powerful and ruthless Gallerim." He reached into his shirt, Gallerim leaning forward like a young child expecting candy. The blonde held out a warm, red, squishy object. A human heart. The blonde said, "This is the order you gave me. The life and heart of the leader of the Fourth Colony in the West." Gallerim stood, he was a mighty tall person, and came down the steps from his throne. He took the heart, and stared at it like it was a jewel. The blonde contiuned, catching Gallerim's attention, "And for your mines, my lord." Two more reras entered, both leading lines of ten prisoners. The male rera was leading ten females, and the female rera was leading ten males. Gallerim looked at the prisoners, and then his prize, and then the blonde. He rested a hand on the blonde rera's shoulder, and smiled, "You are my finest warrior, and my most ruthless murder, and greatest rera." He set the heart down, and circled the blonde man, "Did you know that you are the only blonde soldier I allow?" The blonde nodded, "Yes, my lord." Gallerim went on, "And do you know why?" The rera replied, "The color is bright and like Light, the worthless and the weak and the hopeful." Gallerim went on, "Then why do I allow you? My first rera, and most heartless warrior, why do I let you bare such a color?" The blonde did not follow the dark man's eyes, staring forward the whole time. He replied, "I don't know, my lord." Gallerim came to the man's front, and clamped his hands down on the man's shoulders, "Because you are the currupted Light, the soured good, the ruined heart, the darkened mind. Thus you bare the color, for you are the Golden Evil, my perfect servant." The rera straightened, the little bit that he possibly could. Gallerim walked back to his throne, and looked at the rera, "You have a week to do as you wish about the castle before I will call on you again. You're next task with be all the harder." The rera replied whole heartedly, "Send me to do the worst you can imagine, my lord. Send the weak to do those task you could stand to lose." Gallerim laughed, something all together wicked. He said, "I would expect no less from you, Oaky, the Golden Raven."

Oaky pushed the doors open to his room. Soie was laying on the bed. Hato was laying with one leg over the top of the couch, and Kiri was leaning in the shadows off the back of the room. The room was all black and red and occasional blues and greens and purples and other night tones. It was mainly onyx. It, as said before, had a bed and a couch, and many other furnishings scattered around the room. There was a balcony in the back, with presently, Oaky went to. He leaned over the railing, looking down at all the labor far below. Hato called, "That was some show, Oaky. You did an awsome job in there." Oaky retorted, "Don't try and falter me, Hato, we both know it isn't sincere." Hato laughed, and stood up. He walked up to Oaky and wrapped his arm over his friend's shoulders, "Oaky, we were cell mates together. You're becoming too mistrusting. You know I would never betray you or Gallerim. On my life, I sweer." Oaky glanced at the rera, and said, "Are you willing to back up that promise?" He was grinning now, and they both laughed. Kiri walked out with them, and sighed, "Do you two ever stop fighting?" Hato replied, "Only when there's food and no one there to take it." Both laughed again, and Kiri groaned. Oaky pulled Hato's hand off, and walked back into the room, his hands clasped together behind his back. He said, "We have a week." He sat down on the couch, thinking. Kiri asked, "What should we do?" Hato replied, "The usually: torture a few slaves, feast a bit, practice on live targets, shot at the Skull Range, finish the exictions..." Oaky said, "Or Dead Man's Rock?" All three of them grinned, liking the idea. Even Soie woke up in time for the comment, and purred loudly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th October 2010, 10:20 pm

Lucar purred in the man's ear,he had really made this to easy. A couple of well placed winks,giggles,and a few whispered things,and the man was unsuspecting. Lucar felt his hand on her back,and she sprung into quick action,the silver haired Rera a demon in angels disguise. Lucar grabbed her dagger,and rammed it into his gut,down to the hilt. The man gasped as the onyx encrusted dagger punctured him. He about cried out in pain,when the other twin dagger slit his throat. He gargled for a moment,drowning in the crimson river. Lucar cut out his eyes and heart,and stored them in her pack,then stood up. She wiped her daggers clean on his vest. The tavern had been fun,and she had gotten free drinks. But she walked downstairs,her white hair hanging loosely around her waist. She had fierce,yet gentle features,which could change at any moment. She walked down into the tavern,where people were drinking. Lucar continued on out the door,then leapt into the air,flinging herself up and up. Her black wings burst from her back,finding the slits in her shirt,and she flew off towards the kingdom. She wanted to present her loot to Gallerim.

Malruse was bored,so bored in fact,almost anything sounded fun. Except for cleaning,cooking,doing chores,talking to people,or doing anything productive. He wanted to kill. His blood lust was high.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th October 2010, 6:24 am

Oaky, Hato, Kiri, and Soie were on top of probably the tallest mountain nearby. Each of the reras wings were bound, and their arms were chained. They were planning to free fall the whole mountain side. To make up understand how hard a task this is, in the first few feet there were already a good number of skeletons, and half-covered bodies. Oaky grinned at them, and saw Kiri's gut was twisting a bit in doubt. He just laughed, and jumped off backwards. Hato and Kiri followed, only to be pushed over the side by Soie, head first.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th October 2010, 9:17 am

Lucar stepped towards the throne room. Her silvery white hair loose down her back,but about at her waist was kept back by a leather tie. She held the man's eyes and heart on a silver platter she had taken from the kitchen. The daggers she had used were back in her boots. One of the black encrusted hilted things in each of her boot. Her regular sword hung by her side in it's sheath. The sword was made by ancient hands,thousands of years ago. It had rubies,onyx gems,and opals that gleamed on the hilt. The blade was wicked,but small and light,with a small,slight curve nearing the tip. Lucar waited for the doors to open.

Malruse got a small idea,which sounded fun to him. At the time. He grabbed a few chains,wondering if some other people were there. The black haired Rera leapt out the window,flying over the land. He finally saw the mountain in the distance,and landed on the peak. He looked over the edge to see what looked like Oaky,(who else had golden hair?)Hato,Kiri,and Soie. Malruse deftly chained his wings around his middle section. Then stood at the edge,and leapt off the side in a dive,like he was on a diving board over a swimming pool,then he leapt backwards. Malruse twisted in the air,still diving to keep up speed. But soon,the black and white haired Rera was forced to put his hands to his side,to avoid from hitting them on his landing.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th October 2010, 2:57 pm

Gallerim was "courting" at the moment on his throne.

With his hands chained, they were little use. This shows how good Oaky was with tied free-falling. And how crazy he was to try something like this. Hato and Kiri's chains had more slack, and if they got to a spike, they would split their arms out, and slide down. But Oaky didn't. The wind beating his face, he twisted his whole body to avoid a near death experiance. Only his legs could have been any use. They were near the end, where a few rera bodies lay dead, skewered by stone spikes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th October 2010, 3:07 pm

Malruse slipped his arms into the chains at his sides,they were now bound tightly to him. He had to curve his body away from the spikes,that were the bloody,painful death of many Reras. He had to curl himself into a ball to avoid one particularly rust covered spike,that appeared to have been a problem for many Reras. Malruse twisted himself,so his neck would hit first,many would think him stupid,but he knew what he was doing. As he hit the bottom,he rolled up,and landed on his feet. He grinned over at the others,with a small smirk. He could have done a much fancier landing,but choose on a simple one.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th October 2010, 3:35 pm

ooc: The spikes are natural

Hato and Kiri took no notice of Malruse. They were waiting for Oaky. The rera was coming down backwards, and upside-down, so his legs were going to be the wrong way. Oaky knew. His arms were over his...area....as he finally came into veiw. His blonde hair caught the light, making him stand out. He twisted, spiraling a bit fast. With luck he would have to land on his feet, or this would be worthless. When the spiral hit down, his legs shot out, and he hit the ground. His legs barely jarred, and he was steady on them in moments. Soie came rushing down the path, and unbound the three of them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th October 2010, 3:37 pm

((ooc: I thought they were metal...))

Malruse simply ripped his arms out of the chain,ripping some flash off in the process. He unbound his wings,and rolled his eyes."So,Oaky. You showoff."He grinned at them,joking slightly. He was sort of a joker,one of the slightly happier Reras.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th October 2010, 3:51 pm

None of them paid any notice. Hato play punched his friend, "Oaky, you better watch it next time. Ol' Wanto could himself pretty jarred for a landing like that." Oaky eyed Hato, "Well, I'm not Wanto, am I?" Hato was about to snapped back when a soldier ran up. He was firm, but you could read the panic in his eyes. A younger lad, probably just beginning in this mess. He panted, "Lord Oaky! Lord Oaky!" The threesome looked up. Oaky was high enough ranking (and for the most part, his company as well) to be called lord like Gallerim, though it was never written like that, or said when Gallerim was near. Oaky spat, "Speak." The boy trembled for a moment, and went on, "Th-the colonies are bombing the south wall. The guard there told me to call on a high rank, and I-" Oaky cut him off, "You came to me, the second highest rank here." He pushed the boy back by his face, his wings snapping out. They suddenly were ringed with golden lines and spirals. He said, "They next stop, do they?" He shot off into the sky, Hato and Kiri shifting and following, following the raven. The wing stains still showed on his wings now, and over much of his body. They came to the wall, and Hato and Kiri rested and hid out of sight of the soldiers, but in sight of Oaky. The rera landed behind the army. Suddenly, the attack from the men stopped, and they turned to the rera, who's wings were folded in. They laughed lightly. Oaky held his head up, his wings coming out to catch the light, and any faint chuckles diminished. Oaky raised his hands, pure dark energy coming from them. The men began to tremble uncontrolable, knowing that their deaths were here. Oaky said, "Say hello to Him for me." The magic burst from his hands, the whole army consumed in the darkness. In the mist that surround them, there was a heavy air that choked the very life out of you. The men fell to the ground, grasping for dear life. Wraths and spirits came, and seemed to maul their very faces. Finally, the spell was over. Cryptic Hour. The real reason the Oaky was alive and so highly ranked. It was the most powerful shadow spell known to all of the worlds since Mirimoth before them, and even Gallerim did not know it. When the spell was done, there was one man left. Oaky drew his sword, and held it to the boy's neck. He was young, probably drafted about 14, and not much older now. He said, "You should have killed yourself before now." Before the boy could reply, he fell dead, his heart peirced. Oaky pulled out the blade, and sheathed it, leaving the boy to cough on his blood for his last moments. He flew back to the wall, and looked at his elites. They hadn't watched but the last part, and were reminded why it was such a bad idea to be on Oaky's bad side.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down