Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:12 am

Meca raised an eyebrow at the boy. He was his age,so what was he doing with a what seemed to be seven year old?
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:17 am

Drew sighed, some lost breeze catching his hair, and his white jacket. They blew it aside, and his pendent hooked onto the front of it. Grey poked Drew in the side a couple times, and he didn't seem to change. The wind died, and if it were an anime, he would have had one of those angry signs on his head. Grey didn't seem to notice. She kept on. Finally, he snapped at her, "Knock it off, munchin!" Grey giggled, and ran a circle around Drew. Grey laughed as she came back to where she started, "See, I told you that Drewy was in a bad mood!" She giggled, and ran circles around him again. Drew's eyebrow twitched, and he mumbled, "Why do I put up with this?" He grabbed Grey by the top of her head, and she stopped moving. He growled, "Just be quiet, Caca." Grey just giggled.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:20 am

Meca raised an eyebrow as he saw the pendant around the boy's neck glow slightly,catching the light. He could feel his own pendant glowing with a heat of its own. He stretched his back,popping his shoulder out of place momentarily,then back in.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:21 am

Naida giggled lightly, laugh like a bell, "Well, my friends always said little sisters could be a pain," she paused and then she smiled, "But you seem to have an okay tolerance."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:23 am

Drew looked at the boy, and said, "What is it? Did the brat mess with my helmet again?" He shot a glance at Grey, who, of course, giggled, but shoke her head. He eyed her. Grey said to Naida, "He's not my brother, silly, Nana."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:25 am

Meca looked at the boy,"Well,you dont look like the type to have a kid at Id say.......Twelve,so I can see where Naida thought that. So what is she to you? Related in any way? And no,she didnt mess with youre helmet. I was looking at the pendant around your neck. Both Naida and I have pendant similar to that."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:29 am

Drew said, "Grey? That's a long story I don't want to get into. I'll put it short, and say she was in a bad position, so I let her tag along with me. We aren't relate in anyway that I know of." He looked down at his pendent, and picked it up. He said, "As for this, I don't remember when I got. A long time ago, before all this business with Grey. I never thought there where in like it." Grey looked at him, his eyes were deep in thought at the moment.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:31 am

Naida grinned at Grey's nickname for her, then rolled her eyes slightly at Meca's suspicion, then directed her stare towards his pendant.

She looked down at her own, then at Meca's, and thought aloud, "This is getting kinda creepy."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:34 am

Grey giggled, "No, it's not. Drewy and I have been in worse situation than this, haven't we, Drewy?" Drew broke his gaze from the pendent to Grey, and said, "You should shut up a bit, alright?" Grey giggled again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:37 am

Naida tapped her chin, and then shook her head, "But think about it. Grey has a pendant, I have a pendant, Meca has a pendant. We have all stopped at this warehouse thingie, all in one day, and met eachother. Don't you think that's too big of a coincidence?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:40 am

Grey giggled, but didn't say anything. Drew didn't bother to correct her, but replied, "If you want to call it fate, if that's where you're going." He rolled his eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:43 am

Naida glared at the nearly seven foot boy, "I'm being serious. Don't you think it's destiny or fate, or something cliche like that?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:46 am

Meca rolled his eyes."Actually,Naida. I followed you into the warehouse because you werent thinking,and they stopped because they saw us. Correct? So I call it coincidence."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:48 am

Grey said, "No, we didn't see you until we stopped. Drewy said he had to come here, he didn't tell me why." Drew sighed, and said, "Because you can't keep you mouth shut for two seconds, Caca. But, you believe as you want, Naida, and I don't really believe in that. People use it way too aften for it to be real."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:51 am

Naida's hands formed into fists as she glared at Meca, "Yes, but what about that transperant lady that dissepeared right before I went inside? Isn't that a little odd?"

She jabbed her index finger into his chest with each stressed word, as if to emphasize her point. Then she turned toward Drew, shaking her head stubbornly, "And, why did you come here? Hm?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:54 am

Meca grabbed her fists and put them back on her own body,and chuckled."And when was the last time you ate? Good food that is." He wasnt exactly sure about the new boy,and didnt want every single thing that had happened,like the lady,open. He was trying to protect her in an odd way.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 12:55 am

Drew replied flattly, "For my own personal business, that of which is none of your concern." Bluntly, he was saying, "I'm not telling you." Drew eyed the boy, had he spotted his gun?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 12:58 am

Naida rolled her eyes, arms crossed over her chest, then snapped, "Why do you guys have to be so difficult? What if we're missing out on a greater purpose, here?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 12:59 am

Meca chuckled,"Actually,that was referring to the fact that Naida may have hallucinated." Meca eyed the boy warily,there just was something not right. Something that didnt fit."But you two as well. Ill buy."He offered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 1:01 am

Grey was standing right in front of Meca. She looked up at him, her eyes teary. She whined, "Do you not trust Drewy and me?" Drew rubbed his head, his other hand rested right above his gun. His hand move his jacket slightly aside so it could be seen now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 1:03 am

Naida glared at Meca for making the young girl emotional. Her hand snapped aross his arm as she scolded, "Meca! Apologize to them!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 1:05 am

Drew raised his hand from his forehead, and pulled Grey back, "She doesn't mean a word she says, trust me." At the moment, he had forgotten that guns were exactly something you wanted to see a person have when they said "trust me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th November 2010, 1:05 am

Meca bent down to her eye level."Its not that I dont trust you,but sometimes,when someone flashes a gun at you,your trust goes down. Or when they dont. Depends on how they do it." Then Meca stood up and looked at Drew. The fact that he had a gun and flashed it pissed him off for some reason. Like a protectiveness of something. He couldnt tell of what,but it was there,and now his eyes narrowed at Drew. If anyone could feel the heat roll off of him,they would think he must have had a fire burn inside of him,his pendant was like a glowing ember.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th November 2010, 1:08 am

Naida could feel tension building and she looked back and forth between the two.

She then looked at Meca and whispered, "Calm down! Do you wanna get shot?!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th November 2010, 1:09 am

Drew realized that his gun was showing now. He glanced down at it, and pulled it out. He said, "This? Alright, I could see how that would effect you. But catch this." He had the gun pointed at them as he said that, but pointed it to the ceiling, and fired it. Nothing happened. He holistered it again, "It's not loaded. You think I would carry around a loaded gun with this nut-job clinging on to me?" He gestured to Grey.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next