Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotions PG-13

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emotions PG-13 Empty Emotions PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:13 am

Emotions. PG-13

No one ever truly thinks of emotions,or how bleak it would be if they didnt feel anything. No joy when they smelt the new budding flowers,no sadness when a loved one died,no boiling anger to fill the spot in your chest,no surprise or enthusiasm when something good happens. But that is exactly what the Non-Feelers want. They have a certain pill to take away all emotion,everything. Except for sometimes a blood raging anger will take over the Non-Feelers,and every now and then,one of the Non-Feelers begins to feel and either becomes a powerful asset to the emotions,or a very powerful asset to themselves as rouges.
Every time it is needed,the Emotions are born into babies that will best fit the emotion.

Joyful/Happy

Sadness/Depression

Anger/Rage

Love/Caring

Shyness/Timid

Outgoing/Enthusiastic

~Rules~

• No sex. I wont say it twice. Your charie can get pregnant and have a kid,but dont make it graphic.
  • Be nice.
  • No godmodding,I wont accept any of it.
  • Keep cursing to the minium. I expect the 'a' word to look like a**, the 'b' words to look like b**** and b******
    No dropping the f-bomb.
  • Send profiles to me titled,"Emo Kids." With a pirat in it.

Profiles

Helper
Code:

[i]Helper[/i]
[u]Name:[/u] Name (Nickname)
[u]Age:[/u] Age
[u]Gender:[/u] Male or Female?
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Looks/Link:[/u]
[u]Anything else?:[/u]

Non-Feelers
Code:

[i]Non-Feelers[/i]
[u]Gender:[/u] Male or female?
[u]Reason they dont want to feel:[/u] Optional,but I would prefer and answer.

Emotion
Code:

[u]Gender:[/u] Male or female?
[u]What Emotion are they?:[/u]
[u]Emotion State:[/u] What they look like when they go into their emotion forms.

Emotion Cannons.

Joyful/-/-

Happy/Bambi/s o f t ♥️ l u l l a b y

Sadness/-/-

Depression/Onyxx/Avenger

Anger/-/-

Rage/Meca/Avenger

Love/-/-

Caring/Axia/This Chic

Shyness/-/-

Timid/-/-

Outgoing/Fyr/Twilight Fyr

Enthusiastic/Rae/Avenger

Non-Feelers

Rimmon/Avenger

Rasra/Avenger

So where will you stand? Will you stand with the ones who think we would be a stronger race if there were no emotions?(Non-Feelers) Or should humans continue being the emotional creatures we are? Will you help the Emotions fight the non-feelers?

Last edited by Avenger on 30th December 2010, 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Emotions PG-13 Empty Re: Emotions PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:54 am

Onyxx walked down the street,headphones blaring,and violin case in hand. She was going to a performance that her orchestra was playing at. She didnt like the performing so much,but she loved the play,so she performed. It was at the local high school,during school hours for the kids to take a break. Onyxx shrugged,the kids werent going to pay attention anyways,they would be busy talking the whole time.

Meca closed his eyes,imagining himself elsewhere. He had come to see his kid sister,who was a Freshman,play with the Orchestra,and now he was stuck inside the school cafeteria with hundreds of kids all crammed together,smelling the old stench of the school,Meca grimaced.

Rimmon paced,her mind thinking calmly over the matters at hand,"Rasra,"She called,and her sister came to her,looking just as calm and neutral as her sister,"We must get rid of those pesky feelings and emotions,they make us weak and useless. It just isnt good."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 12:58 am

Bambi smiled brightly as she sat in her seat, anxiously anticipating the performance of the students. She loved music, any kind. It just made her so . . . happy. But, well, it didn't take a lot of things to make her happy. Actually, very rarely was she ever sad. And when she was, it wasn't too pretty.

She shook off the thought, her thousand watt grin still planted on her face.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:01 am

Axia leaned back in her chair. She was at home. She had heard about the musical, but she didn't see why she had to go. So she didn't.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 1:02 am

Onyxx took her position almost dead in the center,since there were barely any violinists. She began to rosin her bow,though the administrators gave her sharp looks when she pulled out the knife to scrape the rosin together. Yes,they knew her,and they had their suspicions,which made her angry. They were so stereotypical of her! She sighed,and looked into the faces of the students,and waited for the director to signal the start.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:04 am

Axia slipped out of her house for some air. She didn't like it so much inside.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 1:08 am

Bambi stared up at the stage, looking directly at a violinist. She saw a slightly dark looking girl with her violin, and cocked her head to the side. She looked sad. Bambi didn't like sad. She quickly made up her mind to congratulate her after the show.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 1:12 am

((ooc: I love Bambi.^^))

Onyxx saw the director raise the stick,and the first notes of the music swayed into the room. Onyxx knew the music by heart,and didnt need the sheet music. She had played this piece so many times,it was so familiar to her,like the keyboard of her laptop.(She couldnt really say the back of her hand,because sometimes it changed,but she knew her keyboard well.^^)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:12 am

Axia sighed, the air was nice out this evening. She smiled as a breeze fumbled through her hair.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 1:15 am

Bambi's jaw literrally dropped. As in, she could catch flies. That girl played really well. She nudged her neighbor, in awe and whispered, "Aren't they great?"

(OOC: if you want meca to be her neighbor, then there's your opportunity. xD)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 1:17 am

Axia sat down on a beach in a park, staring up at the stars. She smiled, the night could be so beautiful.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:09 pm

Meca shrugged,"They're okay." He was indifferent,as long as his kid sister didnt point him out and start yelling at him. (She had done this before because she was so excitable.) On second thought,he looked up there for his sister,but couldnt spot her yet. That was odd,she should have definitely been there.

((ooc: I might make his sister,and make her be enthusiasm.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 12:20 pm

(OOC: dude. dude. that would be awesome.)

Bambi's smile faltered slightly by his reply, but she shook it off, and instead asked, "You here for someone?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:32 pm

Rae burst in through the doors,running down the hallways,trying to get to the orchestra. She followed the sound of the music and stopped right before the doors. She composed herself before running into the room and taking her place. She was slightly to the left,and she took out her flute quickly.

Meca rolled his eyes,she was late. As almost always. She was energetic,but she also took a long time. That was his sister. He nodded to the girl beside him,and pointed to the girl who had just run in."Yea,Im here for my sister.."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 12:34 pm

Axia leaned back on the bench, watching the stars. It was such a peaceful night. She was glad she'd hadn't gone to the musical.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 12:35 pm

Bambi grinned, "That's nice of you! I wish my brother and sister and dad could watch me perform plays and stuff, but they're in college and my dad has to work alot," she gave a somewhat less sun-shiney shrug, and continued, "But, they try, and that's enough to make me happy."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 12:37 pm

ooc: Axia is so alone XD

Axia fiddled with a flower that grew beside the bench. She grinned, and plucked it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:48 pm

((ooc: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XD))

Meca nodded,"Well,Im almost her guardian. Shes not my true sister,but the lady I stayed with adopted her as well,so soon she might be under my care,because the poor soul is dying."Meca sighed,but turned back towards the music being played.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th December 2010, 12:50 pm

ooc: Snow, you need to stop playing with paint

Axia felt a wind in her hair, and let the flower dance away in the breeze. She smiled, watching it go.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 12:53 pm

(OOC: axia is alone, poor thing xD, and vengie has a wee bit much of time on her hands. P:)

The smile slipped from Bambi's lips when she heard his sentence, and she turned back to the music as well, murmuring a faint, "I'm sorry."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 12:57 pm

((ooc: Do not! And Ill never do that. XD Remember this one? XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .))

"Its no problem,Im just worried what Rae will do... Shes to innocent. Hey,youd probably get along with her. After this,lets go get coffee or something,and you two can talk. Ill drive."
Meca offered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 1:02 pm

Bambi beamed, her eyes shining warmly as she replied, "I'd like that. Thanks."

After all, her father was working yet another overtime shift, and her sister and brother were away. It wouldn't be a bad thing to go out with a boy and his little sister to socialize.

(OOC: vengie. vengie. MY EYES BURN. XD)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th December 2010, 1:40 pm

Rae only missed a few notes,but she did well for her first year in the orchestra. After their performance was over she beamed and Meca and waved wildly.

Meca sighed,but waved back,his own wave smaller than the fourteen year old's own ecstatic one.

Onyxx bowed with the rest of the people,and then she began packing her violin back up. She sighed,wondering if she should just go home now,or what to do with the rest of the day.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 29th December 2010, 1:46 pm

"I'll be right back," she whispered to Meca, then tore off toward the violinist. She figured she might as well brighten someone's day. Bambi quietly tapped the girl's shoulder, her smile ever present on her face.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum