Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Illusion PG-13

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World of Illusion PG-13 Empty World of Illusion PG-13

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2012, 5:20 pm

Its the land of illusion, that little dark place in the back of your mind.
You know the one.
The one where all your dreams, and your nightmares hide.
It opens at night, and you may just be sucked in.
Anything is possible,
Except that one thing you want so much.
Freedom.

Evil lurks in the dark recesses, some are aware,
Some are good and pure.
But everyone is corrupted in some way.
Its part of being alive.
Jealousy.
Murder.
Envy.
Rage.
Greed.
Not just the seven deadly sins exist here.
This is a world of imagination.
Creativity at its worst.

Those who have done wrong are sent there,
To escape, which few do,
They must defeat the worst side of them.
Some refuse to do this, and embrace the evil that abides there in their minds.
Some do escape, but those are few.
Some choose to just live there and stay low, neutral.

((Authors Note: BASSSSICALLLY, Anything is possible. But its pretty much not going to go as planned. You might be killed.
Or you might live.
But if you don't understand, there are people that get trapped in their minds. Their subconscious is out to get them. Somehow, their minds link together when they get trapped. They must defeat their own flaws to get out.
So, these people have been accused for some bad crimes. Have fun with your evil side.))

-Rules-

1. If you curse, bleep out letters. Ex. *ss, d*mn, b*stard, etc.
2. No sex, you can have kids, but don't describe it.
3. NO Godmodding.
4. Send profiles to me titled World of Illusion with a albino in it so I know you read the rules.
5. No more than 2-3 pages of back and forth RPing if there are more then 2 people in the RP.
6. You must have some weakness, your character is not all powerful, and other characters must have a chance at defeating them.
7. No Mary-Sues or Bella Swans. We want faults people, not perfection. Remember, these are criminals.

Character Profiles

Code:
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color] years old
Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
I am a [color=pick color] human, elf, animal, etc. [/color][/right]
[left]I act like: [color=pick color]personality[/color]
I am related to [color=pick color]family[/color]
My abilities are [color=pick color] magical? weapons? fighting? Elaborate.[/color][/left]
[right]My crime life went a little something like this:[color=pick color]I know you did the history, but add a bit on their crime style or life.[/color]
I embrace [color=pick color] the good side, the bad side, or neither side.[color][/right]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 15th March 2012, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

World of Illusion PG-13 Empty Re: World of Illusion PG-13

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2012, 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th August 2012, 12:11 pm

Rose swayed through the trees, her hair flowing behind her. She had a dreamy, far away look on her face, and the scene was picturesque. Except for the bow of flames and the many arrows that she carried on her back. She was hunting, for what, it was unclear.

Flame was sitting in a top branch of a rather tall tree, a slinky cat of reddish brown fur, almost fox-like, but feline characteristics showed through. Her eyes opened with lazy movements, slow and predatory like, though she appeared small and unimportant.

Ice sighed, shaking his head. There was an aching in his mind, he was so bored here. His intelligence felt stunted by the lack of intelligent conversations that he could carry out in this land. Unless you wanted to count him talking to his 'watch.' Which in of itself, was a lovely weapon. He had programmed it to turn into a couple of weapons, but they would only work in close combat since he hadn't yet been able to make a bow and arrow out of it. Maybe he should star working on that.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th August 2012, 2:25 pm

Air leaned back into her perch. It was a large branch, one she could sink into and disappear to anyone walking below. The view was, of course, phenomenal. Nothing less would suit for Air, though anywhere had a good view for her, considering her abilities.

She leaned back a bit more and glanced at the sun. Dusk would signal the first moon she would see here. Having been so disoriented prior, Air hadn't looked for the moon. Its phase, like in so many other cases, determined the strength of so many of her powers, one of which being able to speak with the winged kind. In this land, it would be best to know the terrain and allied with the sky.

The breeze rustled the leaves, things skittered below, and Air waited for dusk.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th August 2012, 11:31 am

Rose crept forward, now under a long, overhanging branch. Her senses were alerted, but she was comfortable in this environment.(Under Air?)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th August 2012, 12:01 pm

Air saw the person coming a long ways away. She watched with a careful eye, still and silent as an hawk. The woman had the presence of an aristocrat, someone use to getting her way. But there was cunning that earned all she had taken, not the weak, incompetent air that most of the rich folk that Air had...met had about them.

Not leaving her perch, Air debated cautiously how to interact with this woman. Should Air be able to ensnare her, either in debt or in business, this woman would make a good ally.

"Might I ask how your estate faired last you saw it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th August 2012, 5:56 pm

Rose acted calmly, looking up, just barely spotting the girl concealed in the trees, on one of the highest limbs. What she noticed was the gentle waving of her hair. She called up to her,"My manor was of great prosperity when I saw it last. Now, I am unsure, as it probably went downhill when I was left out of charge of it."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th August 2012, 8:21 pm

"A shame...," Air replied cooly. "Might I ask to whom it was entrusted to then? I've had a fair amount of dealings among expensive property and their landlords. My coming here having been far more recent than yours, I'm sure that what ever news I last heard of it would be most accurate."

Air lowered herself down a branch. She was still high up, and fairly well out of range, or far enough away that if there was an attack she would have time to dodge. But the drop brought her more into view, if only a bit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th August 2012, 2:41 pm

"It would seem that I made a fatal flaw in my judgement of a close someone's character. Never trust a lover's sweet sighs, they come with bittersweet lies, my dear." Rose stroked the rose pendant lying at her throat, thinking back. "Though, I may be uncertain, but the lying lover is dead now, though he may have died near my own untimely demise. As with the sweet words he whispered to me as he drove an even sweeter blade into my back, I returned the favor. Or at least tried to.
"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th August 2012, 5:17 pm

"Love doesn't suit well for me, not for any matter," Air replied. "And is a tragic tale, that of Rose and her lover, which I presume you are then. Rose Amarelli of the Haunted Estate. At least, that's what they call it now. You'll have to forgive me then, I've borrowed that name on numerous occasions during my business. Best not to argue with a ghost."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th August 2012, 6:36 pm

Rose laughed her tinkling voice seeming like that of a much more innocent girl than the one standing below the large green canopy, casting shadows from the waving leaves."Not like I am there to use it anymore. What's in a name anyway? A rose will still smell as sweet by any other name. And the thorns will still cut you to pieces." She laughed again, that having been one of her favorite things to say while she still walked among the true living.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th August 2012, 6:44 pm

Air let out a brief laugh, responding, "Bitter truth in that. Though I am glad that my guess was true." Air had already know what she said was true, and it wasn't a guess in the slightest. But she thought it best to be cordial and not allow the full extent of her gifts to be predicted by Rose.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd September 2012, 11:27 am

Rose nodded, she sensed an undercurrent in this girl, like she knew much more than she was telling. But secrets were better kept hidden in some cases. Trust in this land is an unheard of thing."So, my dear, what are you in for?" She smirked slightly, just showing a hint of humor in her words.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd September 2012, 11:30 am

Air shrugged, and answered, "As if I know. It all seems the same to me. Aren't we all here for the same thing?" She paused, and leaned back as she went on, "The human condition is simple mad, isn't it? Yet they have the audacity to say only a few are truly that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th September 2012, 7:07 pm

"Everyone has something wrong, just some are rather good at hiding it." She smirked, "Now, little bird, will you remain in your tree?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th September 2012, 7:11 pm

Air answered, "That depends, since I haven't decided whether it's wiser to be up here or down there. You are a crimson character after all."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th September 2012, 7:21 pm

Rose held up a finger for a moment, sensing a presence that she had overlooked before. A kind of shifting figure that she couldn't place what form it was. It seemed almost cat like but more so of a fox. She couldn't figure it out.

--

Flame grinned and blinked her silvery red eyes, this was quite entertaining.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th September 2012, 7:35 pm

Air raised her voice loud enough to be heard, but her tone was still even, "Are we supposed to be impressed by a shifter?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th September 2012, 7:38 pm

Flame stayed where she was, her tail slinking back and forth behind her."Hm, I don't know... To be, or not to be, now that truly is a question."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th September 2012, 7:43 pm

"I'm certainly not," Air answered. "Considering I've seen humans do better work that a shifter. Peons in supposed comparison, yet never have I met a shifter who could match one."

That statement wasn't wholly true, but it was true enough that it couldn't be spotted as a lie. It was more of a test. Air needed to get this shifter to run her mouth a bit, to say something so she would know what she was dealing with. A lot could be said about someone's tone and their word choice, something Air knew very well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th September 2012, 3:24 pm

"You know, I don't take well to baiting. Rising to the challenge is below my standards.." She turned over on her branch, her back against the bark, letting her head drape off the edge as she grinned down at them wolfishly.

Rose tossed back her curls as she looked up,"Well, you certainly seemed to take it as a challenge, Ms. Shifty."

Flame snorted,"Very original, Ms. Bloody."

"Oh my, I have never hear that one before."

The two seemed to bring out the childish remarks from each of them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th September 2012, 4:02 pm

Air replied, "It's unavoidable bait, speech. A bitter truth of a humanoid is the fact that they cannot do anything to a statement without giving everything away, Flame." The name was rather simple to gather for Air, but the real damage was in the reply. Air smiled to herself, knowing exactly what she was dealing with.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th September 2012, 6:31 pm

"Clever girl you are, Air. Assuming since you remind me of some sort of bird of prey and you.. Rose Red, you remind me of a thorny red dripping with blood. Hence the red you always wear.. So, we have a Sherlock and a psycho. Now, who's who?" Flame smiled, she might grow to enjoy the company of these two. Or she might hate them, one truly couldn't say. She allowed her body to follow her head over the end of the branch, flipping and changing into her human form in mid air as she landed gracefully on her feet, almost like a ballerina, though one would never compare her to a gentle dancer with her deadly beauty.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th September 2012, 7:54 pm

ooc: Don't let Flame have a Sherlock personality too, Snow. It makes Air's trait duller when you do, and considering it's the only trait I really gave her, I ought to at least be able to use it without a character with magic abilities using it as well.

Air tilted her head, asking, "You believe you're brilliant because you can guess something obvious?" Air was hardly impressed by the shifter, and her expression reflected that perfectly. But it didn't show distain, simply the fact that she wasn't impressed, as if she was indifferent about the shifter entirely.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st September 2012, 10:24 pm

((ooc: Murr... ))

Flame smirked,"Now now, don't spoil the fun. My extent over you two has reached its limits, the question that remains now is simple: friend or foe?"

Rose snorted,"My dear, we could ask you the same."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next