Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Days (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

10 Days (PG-13) Empty 10 Days (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 9th June 2012, 12:48 am

The world focuses in front of you. A void surrounds almost everything, with the exception of the path ahead of you and the dark stone dais it leads to. With no where else to go, you follow the path to the silver lit platform in front of you.

After stepping up the two wide lower platforms, you spy a dark oak bookshelf. You briefly look around for the source of the silver light or any other pathways before walking up to the shelf itself.

Despite its ornate design, there are only six books on this beautiful shelf.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cautiously, you guide your finger on the base of the book shelf as you look at the six books. Each draws you to it in its own way, but one...one pulls you in...pulls you in...in...

Your head flies up as your eyes snap open. Your heart is pounding in your chest. You reached for your heart only to have it stop. Nervously, you looked down at your chest, and resting over your heart is the gemstone you touched in your dream.

As you touch it a message appears in your mind, "You found my book. You have to find it again or the Curse he placed will lock you in here too. I wish I could tell you more, but...I've been here so long...so much has changed. He's insured that those books will never be found again. That crystal will envelope you until the Curse takes its full effect. 10 days...you have 10 days."

You have 10 days.

Rules:

~ Star out your cursing
~ Yes, sex is aloud, but standard "don't describe it" is implied as well
~ Send profiles to me titled “Books”. Add the last word of the post so I know you read everything you had to! The very last, by the way. As long as it's a word, it counts.
~ No perfect characters. You can act as perfect as you want, but there better be a chance for someone to get the upper hand somewhere.
~ Don't get too far ahead with back-to-back RPing. If you want to keep going alone with one person, do it via PM, one-on-one RP, or email. If you miss someone by accident (because I know we all make mistakes), give them a summary to catch them up.
~ God-modding is still a no-no
~ Ten days. No exceptions. If you miss a day, it's not my fault. And when your time is up, your time is up. So sorry Twisted Evil
~ If you find your book, you free everyone else who needed that book, the spirit contained within it (which starts to shatter his control) (and I said starts), and you get to keep your magic powers! Yay! Oh, and you and everyone else bound to that book are stuck in the void world until all the others books are found too. (Finding includes reading the spell on the first page.) So, good luck!
~ If you meet him...well, good luck...(I reserve the right to use him on you if you try to cheat your time slot or possibly get too close to finding your book. Depending on the occasion, you may lose one to all of your remaining days.)

The Curse

History (Optional, but useful)
Spoiler:

Effects
Spoiler:

The Six Spirits and Their Gifts

Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]looks[/img]
[size=24]Full Name[/size][/center]

[right]People call me [color=pick color]name[/color]
I am really [color=pick color]age[/color] years old
My book is/was [color=pick color]which book did they choose(only for Cursed)[/color][/right]
[left]Some thing people don’t know is: [color=pick color]history[/color]
I act like [color=pick color]personality[/color]
I chose [color=pick color]which power did they select?[/color][/left]
[right]I am [color=pick color]Cursed, Void, Ruptured, or Unaffected[/color][/right]

Characters

Ten Days
- Alex
- Ray
- Clark
- Heart
- Marie
- Ryo
- Rune
- Blaze
- Flower
- Breeze
- Nadia
- Adrian
- Tri
- Rue
- Lilith
-

Nine Days
- Hikari
-

Eight Days
-

Seven Days
-

Six Days
-

Five Days
-

Four Days
-

Three Days
-

Two Days
-

One Day
-

Zero Days
-

Void
- Markus
- Colt
- Ella
- Jasper
- Rite
- Tesslar
- Tryst
- Yugure
- Yami
- Eve
- Mirage
-

Unaffected
- Bobbie
- Ginger
- Gwen
- Karter
- Percy
- Arson
- Snow
-

Ruptured
- Annie
- Peter
-

OOC chat, profiles here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by echosound on 31st July 2014, 7:20 am; edited 8 times in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

10 Days (PG-13) Empty Re: 10 Days (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 9th June 2012, 12:49 am

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2012, 9:28 pm

Ella set her pack down, the mission he had given her running through her head over and over again. A book needed to be moved. But that wasn't her task. Her task was to take care of the person who had forced them to move it.

"What are you up to?"

She let out a sigh, replying, "It's not your business, Colt."

Colt lowered himself so that his face was right in hers, "What do you mean by that? Don't you know I outrank you?"

Ella returned, "I've been here two days and I already know that the only person with a real rank is Markus."

As Colt opened his mouth to respond, Rite cut him off, "Colt, leave her alone. She obviously about to go out on an errand for the boss. I don't think you want to delay her. You remember what he did last time someone delayed one of his errand runners, don't you?"

Colt and Ella's eyes went to Tesslar. The big man's hair hung in his face, a pink scar still showing along with the recently re-opened wound. Rite reminded politely, "The boss made him cut out his eye. And as much as we all would like a change to that stupid smug face of yours, I'm sure you would hate for that 'pretty' face of yours to end up like Tesslar's."

After that, Rite walked away to a desk in the big dark steel barracks the Voids stayed in. Colt followed the man until he was certain he was out of hearing range. He turned back to Ella, "But seriously, darling, what are you up to?"

"I can hear you."

"Oh, leave the girl alone, Colt."

In her recently spattered white gown, Tryst made her slinky way towards them, her heels in hand. Tryst said to Ella, "Ignore him, dearie. He's a bit of a child."

Colt asked, "Did you make a friend, Tryst?"

Tryst retorted, "How many other women do you see around here? We ladies like to stick together in this sea of testosterone."

"Oh," Colt answered, "last time I checked, you didn't mind a little testosterone, Tryst. Or were you doing something else before you stabbed him."

A vat of water slapped Colt against the wall. Ella turned to look at a steaming Tryst. She stated, "I do my job, Colt. No one asked how I do it."

Colt rocked to his feet, replying, "You did not just do that." Tryst tilted her head in a way that said, "What are you going to do about it?" And with that, the two charged each other.

"Enough!" Both Voids ran into a black wall of Void magic at the end of Rite's extended arms. As the two Void stumbled to their feet, Rite asked, "Do you really want to get his attention?"

Colt started, "She started-"

"Colt, you sound like a child," Rite returned. "We are supposed to be the elite army of him, feared by anyone and everyone who even attempts to find the Books. Your behavior, both of your behavior, is the reason we have resistance by Cursed and Unaffected alike."

Ella thought to herself, "Yeah, that's why," as the threesome quarreled over the clearly correct Rite.

"Enough."

The voice made the room fall silent as Markus walked in with his sleepy eyed looked. Ella had learned quickly that just because Markus looked tired didn't mean he wasn't fully aware of what was going on. The man suffered from constant battles with his subconscious, as well as locating the Books at all times. He wore himself extremely thin, but Ella had no doubt she was anywhere close to his equal even when he was as exhausted as he appeared.

"I would think you would know better, Colt," he said, ",with Tesslar so recently defying me."

Colt opened his mouth as if to ask, "How is this my fault?"

As Markus tore into Colt and Tryst, Ella felt a tap on her shoulder, "Miss."

A chill ran down her spine as Ella turned to face the speaker. Jasper smiled as if he had no idea why she was frightened, saying, "I see you know of me. I'm Jasper. But not the point. You have an errand to run. Come with me."

Ella quickly grabbed her pack and followed the man. She swallowed several times to keep her nerve. Finally, Jasper stopped in front of another man, who looked up upon their approach. Jasper explained, "Since you're so new, I was worried about you going alone. So I found you someone who could give you a hand. This is Yugure."

Yugure stood and offered his hand to Ella, "A pleasure." Ella offered her hand as a silent response.

Jasper chuckled, "Ah, a quiet one. Well, Yugure, I suppose she's perfect for you then. Good luck." With that, he walked away with a grin on his face.

Weakly, Ella offered a smile and sighed to herself. This was going to be harder than she thought.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2012, 5:26 pm

Rue reached to Tri's hand as they stepped out of the camp. She let go as she stepped behind a bush for a moment as he did the same and when they emerged, Rue was a beautiful, shimmering white unicorn with a mane and tail of silk. Tri was a majestic black steed with a coat like midnight velvet. They each had a small satchel around their necks, which held their clothing for when they got into a town.

Light started to walk outside, he couldn't stay in this house any longer, so he left for good as he stepped out of the door. It was time to start searching, he had mourned for his sister already, and was now determined to find his book and his sister's so he could free them.

Yami turned her chair around,"Why do you always argue? At least you can focus on your goal on common... You're all as bad as my brother and I were." She smirked a little, remembering a fight she had had with Light.

Rune had run away again when he saw a younger girl sitting on the ground, she had brown hair and a soft face, but a fire resided in her eyes. She looked at him for a moment as his red eyes stared back at her. He knew she was like him, without any proof, he knelt by her and cocked his head, watching quietly. (Flower is the girl)

Blaze walked out of her house, a determined look on her pretty face. Today she would find the book.. Maybe? She looked around, her suitcase in her hand showed expensive taste.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th June 2012, 5:45 pm

Evelyn watched the group of Voids, her heart residing somewhere below her knees. She knew she was nothing like most of them. Her heart could not understand cruelty, her mind could not think the evil thoughts that were running through a majority of their heads. But she had no where else to go. It was no one else's fault but her own. She'd given up. She only had herself to blame for feeling like she didn't belong.

Lilith had been by a little cottage, staring at the ground from above in a tree branch. Where was that d*mned book? Certainly not in this tree, or on the roof of the cottage below her. Why had she gone against her instinct and touched that blasted spine? She only had so much time left, before she became trapped in the book, or, worse. One of them.
And you think it'd be any different? They're dark, just like you. Cruel, just like you. Void of emotion, just like you.
She cursed her thoughts, breaking a thin, twig like branch off of the tree and throwing it to the ground below her, huffing and puffing in her slight tantrum.

"Bookie? Bookie, bookie, bookieee? Where are youuu?" a short girl with a loud, high voice called out, as if she was expecting the inanimate object to reply.
No such luck to find the book had been bestowed upon her. No matter where she looked, she couldn't find it. It was unfair, honestly. Why did she do it? She could never live a normal life again!
Your life has never been normal, honeybunch. Don't kid yourself, a small voice in the back of her mind told her. She sniffed softly in an attempt to ignore it. She looked around to see a boy watching a girl, intently. She raised her eyebrow, but in fascination and sheer boredom, stopped for a moment, behind a shady tree, watching the both of them. They were staring intently at one another, and it made her wonder just who they were.

Adrian wondered around the trees of the forest, feeling anger boiling up inside of him. Where was that d*mn book? Why couldn't he find it? It shouldn't be this hard!
He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he lent against the trunk of a tree.

Arson rubbed his hands over his eyes, praying, wishing, and hoping he could find Nadia. She was too young to be out on her own, cursed, trying to find some stupid book before she was trapped in it. She needed his help. Where could she be? She clearly wasn't here, by this stupid river bank. Why would she be, anyways? She couldn't swim very well.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2012, 6:13 pm

Bobbie yawned again as she tossed her coffee cup in the trash. Karter shook his head, "You really should get some sleep."

Shaking her head, Bobbie answered, "I don't have time for sleep. We don't have time for sleep. Besides, the risk is too high if we did."

Karter shook his head. It had been months and neither of them were any closer to finding their lost ones nor was he any closer to telling Bobbie that they were related. He shook his head, catching his pace back up to hers.

---

Ginger and Gwen walked out of the third library they had searched this week. Ginger shook her head, "This is unreasonable. Where could he have put them?"

Gwen replied in her soft, yet slightly chilling voice, "It's no use asking that."

With a sigh, Ginger answered, "I know. What we need is to find a Ruptured. Then again...getting an answer out of a Ruptured might just be as hard as finding the Books on our own." She shook her head again, raking her mind for some solution.

---

Percy shook his head. She did know that he knew he was there? He sure hoped she did. He said, "No use, Ray."

With a rustle in brush, and a brief pause, Ray showed up from behind the tree. As she pulled her shirt on over her, she said, "Of course you did, Percy."

Rolling his eyes, Percy answered, "You're not exactly a natural wolf, Ray. It's not like you don't make a sh*t load of noise anywhere you go."

Ray growled, saying, "Well, it's not like its easy to go anywhere calmly when you have a freakin' timer on your chest!"

Percy laughed as she started shouting at him.

---

Yugure eyed Ella as she lowered herself out of sight of the road. He shook his head. Why did Jasper pick him?

Unlike his companion, Yugure held his ground. The sun was shining on his back. It would be difficult to see him at that angle.

---

Markus glanced briefly at Yami, before walking out of the room. As he walked out, Jasper appeared out of no where, as he had a habit of doing. Hiding his interest, Markus asked, "What have you been doing?"

Jasper waved his hand, saying, "Oh, nothing, just helping you do your job. Would I ever do anything different?"

Markus just shook his head and kept walking.

---

Clark's hand tightened into a fist. There wasn't time for this. He had a task. In one fluid motion, he dropped to the ground, sweeping the floor with a current of water. With similar currents, he snapped the cuffs on his wrists, and quickly dashed away as the two policemen stumbled for their feet.

---

Ryo stopped and stretched. In the three hours since he had woken up, he had already exhausted himself from panicked searching. He dropped from all fours, realizing that he had no plan of action, and no basic idea where to start looking for these books.

---

Heart pushed her way through the crowd of people, sending a surge of energy through the middle like she was searching for an object to move. The surrounding people must have felt it in some way, because they moved away from it a bit, letting Heart hurry through very quickly.

---

Alex's mind searched quickly through those passing by, hoping for some sign of the Books in their minds, or a Void, or another Cursed. He had had no luck so far, and he was doubting he would have any now, when something touched his mind, and he began searching for the owner. (Open for someone)

---

Marie blinked again, uncertain what reality she was facing. She ran her hand over the soil, the young bulbs producing forth with yellow tulips, and Marie retreated her hand quickly from shock again. She blinked once more and the cycle started over.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2012, 7:24 pm

Rune glanced up quickly at the newcomer, he smirked slightly, cute kid. She seemed to think the book would just appear to her."The Books won't just appear to you. Thats the, 'fun of the hunt.' Now what is a kid like you doing out here by yourself? Its not safe, you know. There's druggies, and thieves, and criminals, Oh my."

Flower raised an eyebrow, so thats why he came up to her. If he had asked her for weed, which she could smell on his breath, (and his arms had some serious track marks, his veins must have been destroyed) she would have back handed him. She was by no means a drug abuser or user.

--

Blaze longed to be able to stretch her legs in her animal form, but in the middle of a crowd, there was no room. Her sense were filled with overwhelming symptoms of a caged tiger.

--

Rue flicked her banner-like-tail to signal there was someone in the woods, call it what you will, but she had been raised and trained as a Gypsy, so besides the regular instincts she now had as a Unicorn, she also had the old ways in her blood, as did her mate, Tri. They slowed to a gentle loping-canter as they swiftly and silently advanced upon the person.(Someone in the woods?)

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2012, 7:58 pm

Ryo's ears swiveled to the noise of approaching hooves. Despite his exhaustion, he lifted himself to his paws, and flicked his tail as he took on a defensive position.

---

Heart dodged someone as they came unexpectedly into her path. As she twisted to dodge, she backed into someone. Before she could right herself in time, she twisted over someone else foot. As she plowed to the ground, she grumbled, "Sorry." (Blaze?)

---

"Yami. Colt." Rite turned to the new Void first before back to Colt, saying, "You two are relocating the Book of Shadow." As he started to walk away, "And before you argue, Colt, stop yourself and think about just happened."

Colt's eyes narrowed for a moment before he realized that Markus hadn't left the room completely. He quickly readjusted, and turned to Void, "First mission, hm? Luckily you've got me then."

Tryst rolled her eyes, replying, "Oh, shut up, Colt."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2012, 8:30 pm

Yami winked at him,"Or maybe it's you who's lucky. We'll see." She really was to much of a flirt for her own good, but as she stood up in a sensual manner, it was impossible to not see that she was completely comfortable in her own skin.

---

Rue slowed to a walk and cautiously took a step back as they came upon a creature.((ooc: Is he an Otter or a Tiger, you have him as a Fiery but choosing Lutra Transformation instead of Tigris?))

---

Blaze stumbled but thankfully caught herself, her suitcase wasn't so lucky and she dropped it in a puddle as her clothes fell into the muddy water. She started to get mad, but then calmed herself,"Well... I only have ten days anyways, don't need that many clothes, I guess."

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2012, 8:56 pm

Ryo would have attempted to attack if he hadn't noticed the two horns extending from their heads. It was a sign that they probably having a similar problem as him. ((He's a tiger. It was a long night.))

---

Colt grinned back. He was going to enjoy this. His fist clutched and unclutched. On the release of the fist, and orb of Void magic formed in his hand. He extended it to its full and the orb dashed itself into a wall. The wall ripped open with a portal. Colt said, "Quickest way to get around, right?"

---

Heart heard a part of the grumble and shifted the clothes out of the puddle with her hand out of sight. She said, "Really sorry. Traffic, you know?" She really didn't feel like conversation, but she felt an apology was in need.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2012, 9:43 pm

Yami smirked, this would be fun."Good, for a minute, I thought we would actually to have to find a way there. Still figuring all this out, you know. Maybe you could show me a few... tricks sometime?" She laughed, more like a cat's purr than a sound of amusement.

--

Rue stepped behind a bush for a moment so she could change into her human form and put on clothes. It wasn't really her thing to meet a stranger for the first time and be naked. When she came back, her hair was as black as the unicorn standing beside her. Tri didn't trust the tiger yet, so he was just watching out for her.

--

Blaze looked up for a moment, a thought in her mind. Maybe this girl-? No, it was impossible, it must be so rare to have that dream. But who knows? And how would she even go about finding out? She imagined,Oh hey, I have a gemstone in place of a heart, show me your chest so I can see you have one too. Derp derp. It didn't sound very wise to do that.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2012, 9:53 pm

Colt grinned, "I think you and I are going to be good friends, Yami." As the portal reached its full size, he said, "After you."

---

Ryo nervously sat down. He hadn't considered the fact of losing his clothes. He shifted awkwardly, thinking to himself, "This is going to be...bad..."

---

Heart glanced at the girl, asking, "Who gave you that rock?" She could see a slight rise in the girl's shirt from where a smooth, she guessed gemstone, lie beneath the girl's shirt. From the smooth surfaces of it, Heart guessed it might also be a sign of a Cursed. But if it wasn't...she didn't want to go out of her way in making a scene if it wasn't.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2012, 10:06 pm

"Do you have a... gem like it?" Blaze asked slightly nervously, she didn't want to just come out and say it, but she would see. Her boldness was failing her at the moment and she wished desperately for it to come back, but it didn't seem to care that she needed it right now.

--

Rue laughed slightly, taking a jacket out of her satchel, it was the only extra article of clothing she had with her. She looked away and Tri stepped behind a bush to shift as well."I take it we were some of the only ones trained for this. We did forget to think ahead if we met others who needed clothing. I do apologize for that."

--

Yami smiled at him, showing no teeth of course, she stepped through saying,"Oh what a gentleman!" Again with the purr of a panther lingering in the air from her voice's presence.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th June 2012, 6:21 pm

At the sound of such people that could be near, Nadia's confidence wavered, but she crossed her arms and said, almost insecurely, crossing her arms under her chest, "This isn't any fun! That doesn't make sense why they would think it is. And, I-I'm not a kid, mister!"
Oh, no! What if he's a bad guy? she wondered to herself, mouthing the words slightly, subconsciously.

--

Lilith grumbled useless complaints to herself about the books and the fact that she'd, most likely, never find it, rounding up the nerve and courage to jump out of her high position in the tree.
For a moment, it was almost like she was free falling, until she fell smack down on the grassy ground beneath her, landing on her arm. She winced, sitting up and grimacing as she held onto her elbow, rising to a stand and examining her bleeding wound.

--

Arson continued down his path, frustrated with the world. Why couldn't he find her? Why couldn't she just appear in front of him, drop down from the sky like magic?
Because that would be too easy, he thought to himself, giving a humorless smile.
He rubbed his hands over his eyes, continuing down and hoping to find civilization. Or, better, his sister.

--

Adrian hadn't any clue how difficult this task would be. It was near impossible. It could have been anywhere. Anywhere. And anywhere is a pretty huge place.
He stood up, rubbing his hands over his face and irritably shouting, "D*mnit!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th June 2012, 7:53 pm

Rune laughed, standing up easily, his move was sort of predatory, but more of a lazy jungle cat, though he wasn't."Whatever you say kid, but do you really think they care about our enjoyment? No. Thats why they made us touch the books, or more like a he if my instincts are right. Which they are." It wasn't bragging but the smirk on his face made it look as if it were.

--

Light jumped back in surprise as a girl crashed down in front of him."Are you okay?!" He asked, his voice barely concealing the shock that he felt seeing her land like that. She just fell from the sky, obviously not a bird, nor plane, nor Superman.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th June 2012, 8:02 pm

Nadia felt slightly intimidated by the way he stood, but ignored it, her face flushing a light red and she huffed, "Y-You, you don't have to be so mean about it! I know they don't care but, it's, it's not nice! And why are you so sure of yourself? You think I'm a kid, I'm not, I'm fifteen. So maybe your instincts are just a little bit off."
She gave him a winning smile of her own, a hand on her hip.

--

Lilith's head darted up in surprise, caught off guard to know she had company, and that company was rather handsome. There was a kind look in his eyes that she could've sworn she saw genuine concern in, but she felt her walls go up. Her upper lip pulled back into a snarl and saying in a rather unfriendly manner, "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Last edited by s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y on 13th June 2012, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th June 2012, 8:07 pm

Colt chuckled and replied, "Sweetheart, I'm the furtherest thing from that."

---

Heart shrugged, "I could. Mine's probably a different color. Gemstones are fairly popular as a jewelry material."

---

Ryo shifted quickly, and equally as quickly covered himself with the offered jacket. He said, "Thanks." He didn't want to be rude. They were helping him, and he really needed it right now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th June 2012, 8:23 pm

"Good, when men are pushovers, it's a complete turn off." She winked."Now, what? Where is this lovely book we're supposed to transport?"

--

Blaze nodded,"I got mine from a little shop called Fiery."

--

Rue nodded, and bumped Tri so he would be nice as well."So, I take it you are like us. And your book would be... Fiery, if I'm not mistaken. Lovely form, tiger I mean, you have."

--

"Well, to me, fifteen is a kid. People tend to not know much about the world when they're fifteen, you get what I mean? They're pretty.. innocent. Are you an innocent kid?"Rune smirked again, he was now just being mischievous.

Flower had been quiet until now, but not she spoke up."Look, we don't have a lot of time and you are going to argue? Not very smart."

--

Light winced in mock pain,"Ouch, well, thats good, but it looked like quite a fall. I'm Light by the way, and you shouldn't be so rude to people who want to help." He smiled slightly at her to take the sting out of his words.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th June 2012, 8:28 pm

As Colt stepped through, he glanced around the large forest. He pointed in the direction of an abandoned cabin, saying, "There to start."

---

Heart answered, "Sounds nice, I might have to find it some time." Inside her head, an argument ran, "You should just trust her."

"Not just yet. Voids can mimic Cursed to a T. Not just yet."

---

Ryo nodded, answering, "Yours is interesting."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th June 2012, 8:33 pm

Nadia looked absolutely stunned by his implications, her face turning a bright red from ear to ear, "I-I . . . I . . . am not!"
She looked nervously at the girl, then back to the boy in front of her, feeling the heat creep down to her neck. Curse her embarrassment. Curse her innocence!

--

Lilith's eyebrows knit together, her grip on the bleeding wound tightening, "I'm fine, actually, and as a matter of fact, you can take your help and go give it to someone who needs it. Because I don't, Light."
She grimaced at the way she held on to her injury too tightly, but kept on a brave face as the blood seeped between her fingertips.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th June 2012, 9:39 pm

"Yea, kid. Sure." He looked over at Flower, nodding."Well, my name is Rune, and you two are...?"

'My name is Flower, and you, don't ask me for drugs." She looked pointedly at Rune.

--

Light shook his head, ripping a piece of cloth from his shirt and offered it to her."You are obviously not okay, and don't try to tell me you are. I can see and smell the blood."

--

"The abandoned cottage, nice touch. Why didn't I expect that." She grinned and shook her head.

--

Rue smiled knowingly and looked down, Tri answered,"Well, we thought about the form we wanted every night before we went to sleep, however, it was by luck that we got the color and same breed that we did."

--

Blaze tilted her head, maybe this girl was evil, she really shouldn't have told her...
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th June 2012, 9:44 pm

"Nadia," she replied, giving them both a bright smile as her blush began to fade. She paused, turning towards Rune and asking in shock, "You do drugs?"

--

Lilith grit her teeth, but still accepted the cloth, applying it to her wound with a wince that she attempted to conceal, "W-Whatever. I'll be okay soon, anyways."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th June 2012, 9:46 pm

Colt laughed, replying, "It's a nice decoy. Or at least, it was. Seems it has run its usefulness though, since we're here." He stepped up on the porch, the rusty, rotting door disappearing as he stepped through.

---

Ryo blinked, his face straightened as he asked, "You knew about this before it happened to you?"

---

Heart started, "Well..." She glanced around, hoping from something to help her. Spying a laundry mat, she said, "I'll help you with your clothes. I mean, it is my fault they got dirty." The diversion burned in her to take, but she couldn't just run off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th June 2012, 10:02 pm

"No, its fine, someone else might be able to get use out of them if they really want to, I can take a few things, but I don't really need to whole suitcase. Thank you though." Blaze smiled, a little bit of a nervous air about her.

--

Rue and Tri nodded,"Yes, we were raised in a gypsy camp, and trained for this actually. We were prepared when it happened, but sheer luck made it happen to both of us."

--

Yami smirked, entertained by the disappearing decoration.[color=black"Well, that wouldn't be to good if anyone was around to see this house slowly disappearing."[/color]

--

Rune laughed,"I do fun, theres a difference."

Flower rolled her eyes, but kept her mouth shut on this one.

--

"Yea, I doubt that. Look, lets stick together at least until I know you'll be okay, alright?" He didn't want to see this girl get hurt or hurt herself more than she was already.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th June 2012, 10:11 pm

Heart sensed the girl's nervousy. This was her chance to get lost again, but she felt like this girl was too unprepared for this to be a Void. She would kick herself for the rest of her life if she was wrong, but she needed the help right now, "Wait. Maybe...maybe we should talk somewhere else..."

A seizure of pain gripped her right shoulder blade. As she gritted her teeth to hide the pain, Heart felt the crystal expand and consume her right shoulder. She muttered again as the pain ebbed away, "Maybe we should go somewhere else."

---

With a grin, Colt said, "I'm one of the oldest Voids. I don't think anyone is going to try if they did see us." As he said oldest, his voice suggested that he meant powerful.

---

Ryo asked, "So you know how to fix it?" He remembered the dream and the need to find Books, but it had been vague to him, and in his panic, much of the message was slurred and lost beyond recovery.

((Alex is still open for someone to run into with his prying mind))
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum