Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  Kama-sempai 30th April 2013, 9:37 pm

*Luke pushed up his glasses, and rubbed the part of his face where he slammed into the wall.*
"Yeah, we kinda do watch the town. Not much ever happens but you know. So, what's going on? You were getting chased? What's the deal with that?"
*He raised an eyebrow curiously. He listened to the dog answer their question.*
Geez man alright....fire works...Well it's still like 6 hours until midnight..."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 9:53 pm

"Six hours is not a long wait," Damneon replied. "Trust me."

"Why do you think people were chasing me? The same reason you're following me," he retorted, looking over his shoulder. "Because you've got questions. And since you're not going to stop bothering me, and I can at least stand you, let's get a few of yours over with."

He stopped again, adding, "And stop calling me the dog. My name's Damneon. Dam-silent n-eon. Spelling's unique to my home town." He started walking again, trying to find an open area.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 30th April 2013, 10:10 pm

Evelyn nodded and followed the dog, er-Damneon.
"So...Damneon, let's start with where you are from?" That was a fair question, right?
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 30th April 2013, 10:14 pm

*Luke looked back and fourth between Evelyn and Damneon. He had a mild look of annoyance on his face from the dog's attitude, but to be fair, he did figure they may have been bugging the dog if it was acting like that. He floated next to Evelyn, behind the dog as they moved. He didn't say anything waiting for Evelyn's question to be answered before he asked his own, which would more than likely depend on the dog's answer.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 10:20 pm

Damneon chuckled, asking, "Haven't figured that one out? Heh…well, I'm from down under, if you get what I mean…I'm sure that's the best way of putting it." He twisted a bit so that the mark on his chest showed a bit better. As he kept walking, he added, "That's a burn mark, by the way, not a tattoo. I didn't ask for it, and I don't really want it. But…I've seen plenty in my time. Next?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 30th April 2013, 10:24 pm

*Luke assumed down under meant the ghost zone.*
"Down under? Australia? ....Hehehe...no? Okay."
*He hushed up for a few seconds after no one chuckled at his joke.*

"ANYWAYS, why'd you get burned? A fight? Or is it just in your...species ritual? I mean I know some ghosts and stuff do weird things."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 10:30 pm

"I'm not a ghost," Damneon replied, bluntly. "I mean, I'm not human, obviously, but I'm not a ghost."

"As far as the burn mark goes, I got into a fight…with my dad," Damneon said. "He usually hands them out when he wants people to remember what he can do. Pretty common mark for him, after his cross. The dog curse is new though."

Damneon lowered his head, sniffing the ground for a moment, before continuing on his route.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 30th April 2013, 10:50 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes at Luke.

"So you're not a ghost or a dog, but your father put a curse on you?" Evelyn asked, still a bit confused.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 10:52 pm

"That sounds about right," Damneon answered.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 30th April 2013, 10:53 pm

"Hmm...I see. Well is there a way to take of the curse?" Evelyn questioned.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 10:55 pm

"I suppose you could try," Damneon answered, "but there's only one group of person I know who could do it, and they're not fans of my family."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 30th April 2013, 11:03 pm

"Well now this is interesting. I won't badger you about what you are since you're not a ghost and I'm not sure you want to tell us what you really are."

*He thought for a moment.*
"So we can't help you, only others can...? This may be prying too much, but why don't they like you?"
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2013, 11:09 pm

"You've honestly not pieced together where I come from?" Damneon asked. "They don't like me because who my father is. Besides, you'd have to be a saint to get them to listen. And I'm no saint."

"But, no point complaining about what you can't control. So, I'm stuck like this, and I suppose it's not bad all the time," Damneon said. "Suppose it would be better if I had something to do, but I don't think staying in one place has even worked out for me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 1st May 2013, 7:58 pm

"Wait a minute..." Evelyn said as she began to put the pieces together. "If you're not a saint, then are you a demon?"
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2013, 8:03 pm

"Half a demon," Damneon answered. "My mother was a human. My dad…not so much."

Damneon stopped in front of a fence, adding, "But you really don't want to talk about my family." He jumped the fence, his legs stretching a little more than normal possible to push him over the fence. He landed lightly on the other side, and turned back towards them.

"You want me to do all the talking, or are you going to give me something to call you by? Because you don't want to know the names I'm using now," he snarked.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 1st May 2013, 8:05 pm

*He listened to the dog talk about his parents, and looked over at Evelyn knowing she could kind of relate. He also wondered what the dog was calling them in his mind. Something rude more than likely.*
"I'm Luke. Luke Anderson."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 1st May 2013, 8:11 pm

Evelyn definetly could relate to Damneon when it came to the parent situation.
"And I'm Evelyn Hale. And you know, if you want to give staying in one place another try, you could always hang around here for a bit. We can keep you safe. Right Luke?" Evelyn said as she elbowed her friend in the side.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 1st May 2013, 8:14 pm

*He looked over at her when she said that. Slightly uneasy.*
"Yeah, we can. Don't think we're not saying you can't defend yourself, but we can help you.."

*He thought for a bit*
"So the people chasing you, were they from the church then? Since you say you're half demon."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2013, 8:16 pm

"No, because I'm a talking dog. The demon thing usually comes later," Damneon said. He sat down, and looked up at the moon. He asked, "What time is it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 1st May 2013, 8:20 pm

*Luke looked at his watch*
It's about 6:47 PM. Time is really not going by quick right now...But I suppose quick enough for us to not notice the sun has gone down...well maybe you did."

*He said looking down at Damneon*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2013, 8:34 pm

Damneon asked, "There's a six in that number? Alright, good enough." Damneon took a few steps away from the two. This would be a tad harder than if he had waited, but...

His fur lit on fire, erasing dangling shag of his coat and replacing it was smoothly tanned skin. A tuff of black hair remained on his head. The stripped wraps remained around his arms and legs. There was a sharp popping in his spine as he stood up. He had a pair of black jeans on, and a sharp, black jacket with the buttons ripped off, leaving his chest, and his mark, exposed. He was easily 6'2.

Running a hand through his hair, muttering, "That feels better. Been a while." He rolled his head and his shoulder blades popped back into place. He looked down at the ground. The grass was charred. Turning back to Eve and Luke, he said, "We might want to leave before someone connects these. Y'all know somewhere good to eat that has a phone? My treat, just lead the way."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 1st May 2013, 8:42 pm

Evelyn's eyes widened a bit when Damneon changed from a dog to a human. "Oh hey, that remindes me..." A ring of light appeared around her, and it began to spread across her body until her human self was changed back. "I don't know if you like burgers or not but there is a a fast food place not too far from here. It's call Nasty Burger. It's much better than it sounds though. Well sorta..."

Last edited by Madier1095 on 1st May 2013, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2013, 8:48 pm

"I could eat a cow right now," Damneon said, stretching his arms out. "Except, you know, know fangs anymore."

"I've got about a day until this wears off, so, loved to make use of it," Damneon stated. He fished around in his pocket, and his hand landed on a small object. "Good, that's still there," he muttered to himself. "So, this Nasty Burger…"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 1st May 2013, 8:51 pm

*Luke watched him transform, and was very surprised.*
"I thought you were stuck like that!"

*He saw Evelyn transform and figured since he was the only one still in another form he may as well join them. The same blue rings of light surrounded him as well. In his human form he was wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and a black shirt with a red sweater*
"Alright! Nasty Burger....wait, you sure it's okay? No one will recognize you?"

*Luke wondered what Damneon was reaching for.*
"You mean that you can have a human form for a day or whatever is in your pocket? Don't worry, I won't ask what it is."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 1st May 2013, 8:53 pm

"Don't worry. It's not too far. It's just about a block or two away this way," Evelyn said as she pointed down the street. "Come on you two."
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next