Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2010, 7:14 pm

While Jack S. was being pulled up with his daughter, Nileve walked over to Rimmon and Me'tal,"You two heard that's we're going to be at sea for a while, right? I hope Oni has gotten it out by now, I've been busy trying to see if this is Jack, or not. There are two Jack's that I worry about, honestly, but that is another story. Anyways, you two are the finest powder monkeys that I've seen in a long time, and I want you to do something. There is a small island I want to raid tonight. It's got a group of really good maps, Spanish maps too. I'm hoping they'll be plans too of the fort. But I need nimble people for this. You have the most of that on here, so, what do you say? Comin'?" Me'tal nodded, this sounded fun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2010, 7:19 pm

Rimmon grinned."Aye aye captain."A wicked laugh escaped her lips,"Sounds to me like fun."

(ooc:I make a corny pirate.XD)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2010, 7:25 pm

Nileve smiled,"Good. We'll be at sea, but I'm going to drop anchor tonight by Ridge's Cove. I hope no one is daring the tide run tonight, cause we haven't any other choice. We'll have about one hour once there to sneak in, and get out. So, listen for my call, and we'll head out. Now, I have to go deal with dibstick." She walked off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2010, 8:03 pm

Rimmon nodded,then turned and went off to stare back at the choppy waves.A few minutes later she walked back to watch the exchange of Jack S. and Nileve.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2010, 8:07 pm

Nileve walked up to Jack S., who was acting very jumpy. Nileve rolled her eyes, and whispered to Claire,"Shot his boat in an hour. I don't want him off." Claire nodded, and went to load the cannons. Nileve waited for Jack S. to cool off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 10th March 2010, 8:55 am

The Cassandra was fast approaching the pass. You could see the deadly currents swirling about in the blue green water. Arron called for the for all hands on deck. Quickly he gave out orders. There was no time to waste.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th March 2010, 3:09 pm

Finally, after his little arguement with Anza about his ship (which most of the crew laughed when he called it that), Jack S. cooled off. Rika was leaning against the railing on the deck, while her father was pacing back and forth when Nileve walked up,"You said you had something, Jack, and I want it." Jack S. looked up, and replied,"What makes you think I'll give it to you?" Nileve replied with a grin,"I have a crew of pirates just waiting for some action." Jack S. backed up to the wall, and sighed,"Well, there is only one thing that would make me give it to you. This vessel." Nileve laughed,"Yeah, right, you must be ready to head to the Locker, if you think I'd ever give you the Silver Snow. But, I will give you a spot as a boatswain. No more than that Jack. If you keep going, Sparrow, I might let you be something more, but right now. No. You're daughter here looks to have more promise than you do, though, Sparrow. What's you're name, Dove?" Jack S. growled at Nileve, but Rika replied,"My name's Rika, and I'm the best gunner you'll ever see." Nileve laughed,"Well, you'll have to take that up with Claire. But, I need another gunner, so why don't you join us? If you want your pa abroad too, I've already offered him boatswain." Jack S. sighed, but Nileve knew this meant yes. Rika nodded, and Oni took the two down to the hull to be scanned. About ten minutes later, there was a huge bang!, and Jack S. raced back up to the deck (despite Anza and Oni efferts to get him back down) to see his boat blasted. He shot a glance at the captian, hate in his eyes, but by then, Okie was pulling him back down.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th March 2010, 7:39 pm

Rimmon laughed at the look on his face."Great Sedna,you fell for it."She thought.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th March 2010, 7:57 pm

Nileve laughed,"I think he liked our little surprise, huh, Twilight?" The wolf looked up, and wagged his tail. Nileve grinned, and looked over at the remains of the ship. Nothing was on there, mostly. If Sparrow had anything good on him, it would turn up in the body search. But there were some supplies that floated up in barrels, and Nileve called for the powder monkeys to go and grabbed them. They needed anything they could get for their long voyage ahead.

Me'tal heard Nileve, and glanced at the sky. It wasn't night yet. But when she came to the side of the ship, and looked over, she saw the flotsum from Sparrow's boat's remains. She grabbed a rope, and tied it around her waist, and gave a whistle to a sailor. Anyone would do. Arros walked up, and said,"What do you need?" Me'tal wasn't much of a talker, so just handed him the rope. Her eyes read,"You let go, you die." Arros took the rope, and held on tight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th March 2010, 6:37 pm

Rimmon turned when she heard Nileve,then raced over to the side,grabbing a long,sturdy rope,she tied it around her waist,then whistled,as Me'tal had done.A sailor came running,and quickly grabbed it when he saw her face.She made a leap over the side,perfect formation,and dove into the water to retributive the supplies.

(ooc:The sailor is a NPC.)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th March 2010, 7:20 pm

Once she was sure Arros wouldn't let go, Me'tal raced over to the railing, and dove over board, a perfect dive. The splash was small, and she floated back to the top, grabbing two barrels, and tugging on the rope a bit before grabbing the barrels back up. Arros started to pull her up, and she was soon back in for her next dive.

Nileve walked out onto the deck. Rika had decided to join the crew, and Claire was showing her the cannons. Now it was Sparrow's turn. He was mad, and she could see the rage in his eyes from a mile away. But she just laughed, and crossed her arms, standing in front of Jack S. He said,"Yes?" Nileve grinned,"All hands on deck!" Immediatly, the crew turned, and head towards Nileve, leaving their station at a point they could.

Out of force of habbit, Arros dropped the rope, and walked over to hear what Nileve had to say. He sorta forgot that Me'tal was only half way up from her second dive right then.

Me'tal watched as the rope fell down towards her, and she started to drop. She swung into the side of the ship, and clutched hard to a lose-ish board. Lucky it wasn't too far from the railing, and she scrambled to pulled herself over the rail. She pulled herself onto the side of the ship, and lay there, panting.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th March 2010, 7:52 pm

Rimmon jerked on the rope,her second trip,two barrels wrapped tightly in her arms.The sailor pulled her slight form quickly up,and over the railing.She shook her head as Me'tal panted,"Stupid boy..."She muttered,then offered the powder monkey a hand.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th March 2010, 8:37 pm

Me'tal shook her head, and flipped over the side of the railing, landing lightly on the deck. Rage flashed in her eyes, and growled,"Arros..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th March 2010, 11:35 am

"Someones gonna get it...."She grinned,then walked towards Nileve.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th March 2010, 1:24 pm

Me'tal started towards the sailor, but Belle put her hand out,"Leave him be for now, me' cheire. I'll help with him after Nileve's news." Me'tal nodded, but her face was still in a frown.

Nileve laughed,"I'd like you all to meet our new boatswain, Jack Sparrow. I'm sure you've heard of his 'bold' adventures. And of course, his daughter, Rika, who will be our new gunner. I'm sure you'll all want to listen to those 'amzing' tales when the ale comes around on the new moon. But until then, you all can get back to work. They'll be in full duty by tomorrow, but give them a bit of mercy till then. I'm sure that won't be too hard, even for you all mercyless pirates." She dismissed them, Sparrow still glowering at her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th March 2010, 5:43 pm

Rimmon laughed again,'Might be harder than you think,Cap'n."And grinned,joking with her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th March 2010, 6:48 pm

Nileve laughed at Rimmon's remark.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th March 2010, 6:52 pm

Rimmon grinned,then went back to the side of the boat,and decided to instead tie it onto the boat.She quickly knotted it onto the side,then leapt off,grabbed a barrel,than like her rank,climbed up quickly like a monkey almost.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th March 2010, 1:59 pm

After Nileve had walked off, Me'tal walked up to Arros, and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around, and with sudden relization of what he had done, started to back up. His face with red, and a sweat drop ran down his face,"Uh...oops...sorry...Me-Me-Me'tal...." But Me'tal's face was locked with rage and revenage. She kicked him in the gut, and then socked him in the eye. He came up with a black eye, and a bloody nose, and clutching his stomach. Me'tal handed him the rope,"You better not let go this time." She shoved him the rope, and went back to what she was doing before Nileve's had called them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th March 2010, 2:22 pm

Rimmon laughed,as she was coming back up."Bet he'll never let go again!"She said to Me'tal with a grin."Thats why I tied my rope to this ship here,never'll let me go!"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th March 2010, 2:53 pm

Me'tal nodded,"Yes, but a quicker climb is better than a talented one. You have to remember that we have to be out of here before nightfall for Nileve's raid. The sooner we're done, the better. Arros can pull fsat that I can climb with one hand."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th March 2010, 8:56 pm

"Eh,fine.You win."Then she whistled,and the same sailor ran up,and Rimmon pointed to the rope,which was now untied.And the sailor quickly picked it up,and held it firmly."Let go and your life will be on the line."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 3:08 pm

Arros glanced at the sailor,"She's really serious. They both are." Me'tal shouted,"Up, and get to work, I don't want Anza on my tail again about you! Arros nodded, and pulled harder.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 4:09 pm

The (npc)sailor nodded."Yes mate,I know..."

Rimmon tugged on the rope,"Pull!"And the sailor pulled quickly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 4:15 pm

Arros pulled Me'tal over, and the powder monkey looked over the sea. She turned back to Arros,"Go on, get out of here! All done now, there's no more." Arros nodded, and raced off back to work. Me'tal grabbed as many barrels as she could, and started to take them down to the hull.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum