Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 4:18 pm

"Begone from here!"Rimmon growled as she quickly climbed over the side,and the sailor scurried away.She drew the rope up,and coiled it,then grabbed as many barrels as she could and carried them to the hull.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 4:20 pm

Me'tal finished with the barrels, and went off to find Oni. The first mate would get the word to Nileve so she could get back to work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 4:25 pm

Rimmon looked back out over the ocean,thinking.She did this alot,thinking.Just thinking.Pondering really.A sailor was looking where he was going and blundered into her,she socked him in the face,following up with a kick to the gut.
"Let that be a lesson to you to look where you're going."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 4:36 pm

Me'tal walked up,"Well handled."

Oni walked up to Nileve, but before she got there, Nileve shouted,"Let's set sail!" and the crew jumped into action to get the ship going again. Soon, the Silver Snow was sailing again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 4:54 pm

Rimmon grinned slightly,"Thanks."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 5:06 pm

Me'tal laughed,"So, now what...?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 5:57 pm

"We wait...I geuss....."She shrugged.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 6:09 pm

Me'tal laughed, and leaned up on the railing of the ship.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 6:11 pm

(ooc:Can we skip to night now?)

Rimmon sighed,and leaned up against the polished rail of the Silver Snow.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 6:19 pm

ooc: I don't know, ask horses

Me'tal looked over the sea, she wondered what would happen if she hadn't joined this crew.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 6:31 pm

(ooc:She hasn't been on in a while I dont think.Lets have some excitement!)

Rimmon swayed with the rock of the ship,and its gentle sway.The blue-green water slapping against the smooth ship.Suddenly,a huge see green monster slapped against the side of the great ship.Rocking it.Rimmon's eyes flew open."Me'tal!Look!"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 6:38 pm

Me'tal jumped up, and heard Nileve shouting for the gunners to get into position.

Claire heard the rumble, and shouted for her team to get a move on. She got a group of sailors together for Rika.

Rika jumped to work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 6:42 pm

Rimmon heard this all.She wasn't to sure what to do,but tried her best.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 6:55 pm

Me'tal grabbed a gn, and leaned out over the railing. With amazing aim, she shot at the creature.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 6:57 pm

Rimmon also grabbed a gun,but thought once,grabbed a dagger from a nearby sailor,and with deadly accuracy threw it hard at the creature.Then took the gun,and as the creature was doubling back up to hit the ship.She fired at him.It hit somewhere,where she didn't know.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 7:07 pm

Claire watched as the cannons fire, and she grabbed her pistol. With little time, she aimed the gun, and shot the creature in the head. It reeled back in pain.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 7:10 pm

Rimmon grabbed one more dagger,lined it up,and just as it was about to take a bite out of the ship,threw it into its eye.It lodged itself so deep,it penetrated the brain.Instantly killing it.It fell down,just then,Rimmon tied a rope around her waist,handed it to Arros,and dived in.She cut off the beast's head,and pulled on the rope to be hauled back up.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 7:18 pm

Before he could think, Arros was pulling Rimmon back up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 7:21 pm

Rimmon patted Arros's head,leaving a little blood on his hair.She grinned,then went to Nileve."I didn't know if you wanted this.Or if I could have it."She kneeled,raising it over her head with a grin.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th March 2010, 7:38 pm

Arros growled, and looked over his head at the blood running down.

Nileve laughed,"You can keep it, just don't show it to Lily."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th March 2010, 8:14 pm

Rimmon grinned,her lime green hair had red streaks in it now.She wondered when they would dock for a little while,so she could take a bath.And swim for a while.She started day dreaming about floating backwards,wiggling her toes in the warm,salty sea,with the light shimmering on her feet and hands.Her green hair floating about her.Then she snapped out of it,stood up and took the monster's head to her room,where she staked it onto the wall,and walked back out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th March 2010, 2:49 pm

Me'tal replied,"Proud of that, huh? Well, I would clean out the bullet hole where Claire shot it, or she's gonna want some of that head."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th March 2010, 3:07 pm

"Eh,not really.Want to see it at the next dock.Fine,although Claire should take her bloody bullet back."Rimmon grinned at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th March 2010, 3:28 pm

Me'tal replied,"I don't know how you're going to get her to believe that she didn't shot it though. She heard it scream, and what are you going to say about where you found that bullet? She's not stupid."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th March 2010, 3:31 pm

"Ill throw it into the ocean,lock me room,and watch her."She grinned,joking only slightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum