Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 23rd March 2010, 4:07 pm

Rimmon nodded,smiling."The reason I am always alert is that I have been many things in my past life.A white rabbit,a red fox,a cave women,a bat.....Odd experience....And many other things.But Ive always wondered what would happen....."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 23rd March 2010, 5:34 pm

((GAH! Gone for a day, and so many posts? xD))

Bambi's gloved hand tugged at the collar of her shirt. There were so many wild animals...a wolf she could try and deal with, but two wolves, a lion, and a tiger? That was....abnormal.
A gasp caught in her throat when she heard Rimmon's story...she was a kindred spirit who only lived to 21? she shuddered slightly to herself, looking away and running a hand through Arella's fur.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 6:06 pm

Okie said,"I see. Well, either way, I want to try to stop this cycle of yours, if I can. I mean, we've all got to live a full life sooner or later, so why not make it now?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 6:34 pm

Nileve asked Azane for a trot, and she headed towards the village. She was deterimed to get there today, if it took everything she had to do so. Twilight raced along beside her, his steady lope smooth, and his ears pricked and atintive. Ikica, as akward as it was, had her arms wrapped around Nileve to keep from falling. Nileve said,"We have to get you a horse, Ikica." The two laughed, but soon the only sound either of them heard was birdsong, and the fall of Twilight and Azane's feet.

Okie said,"We better get going, or we're going to get left behind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 6:42 pm

Nileve heard the horse behind her,"No, I'm not stopping again. Come on, Twilight, just keep going." The wolf nodded, and picked up his speed. Nileve asked Azane for a gallop, and contuied towards the town.

Okie turned around at the horse's call, and said,"We got company."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 23rd March 2010, 6:50 pm

Bambi snapped out of her thoughts and looked out to see a horse. He was thin, looking as if he had just barely escaped death, and...like nothing she had ever seen before.
A hand brushed over her lips to conceal a gasp as she examined the creature. She felt her throat dry in shock. It seemed as if they were attracting animals from all over.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 6:57 pm

Okie looked at the horse, his eyes having mercy, and understanding, but no tears. He mustered a smile, and offered his hand out to the stallion. To Okie, who's most powerful attack dealt with dead things, this was not at all frightening to him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 23rd March 2010, 7:00 pm

Bambi quickly regretted gasping. This animal was so much....like a human. Sensitive and intelligent. Feeling remorse tie a large knot in her stomach, she offered the horse a warm smile, hoping she hadn't offended the creature.

Arella's ears pricked and her head shot up, straining her ears to hear distant galloping. Her head dropped down into her paws, her unseeing eyes closing as she tried to concentrate on the noise.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 7:32 pm

The tip pricked his palm into a small bleed, but Okie didn't worry about it. He pulled out a bit of old, used clothe, and wrapped his hand with it. He smiled back at the horse, his eyes not daughted by the undead ugliness, but the beauty the horse probably had before, and its unchanged behavior. He said,"Are you lost? Or are you wild? Or neither?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 7:48 pm

Okie smiled at the horse's motion to lick him. He heard the rider, and looked as she rode up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 7:56 pm

Okie said,"Is this your horse?" He offered his hand,"By the way, my name's Okie."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 8:39 pm

Okie smiled,"Nice to meet you, Twilight Prism. Twilight must be a pretty common name lately, my sister has a wolf named Twilight. What did you call this horse, again? Tekel?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 8:47 pm

Okie, not sure what to make of that, slide off of Shadow Knight, and drew his sword. Though he was more of a mage, he didn't want to make a spectical of his magic attacks if it came to it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 9:07 pm

Okie pushed himself up a bit from the ground. The expression on his face was like he had seen a band of manics do something...not right....He looked at Twilight Prism, and asked,"What was that, and who did it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 2:32 pm

Nileve, despite the noise behind her, keep going. Ikica was speechless, but kept pointing back.

Lily rode up next to Okie, and offered her hand. She watched Arros race by to catch up with Nileve and Ikica. She could tell that he liked her sister. Okie took her hand, and stood up,"And why...and how....did he do that?" Once Okie was up, Lily asked her mare for a trot, and walked over to get Shadow Knight. She took the horse's reins, and walked him back over to Okie.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 2:48 pm

Okie replied,"Well, I was actually talking about the whole duck thing...but ok.... Well, in the long run, I don't know, but right now we're heading for the village up ahead."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 2:57 pm

Okie shrugged,"I guess, that's really up to Rimmon. She was voted leader of this little group." Okie was quite intrested in the two....mainly because of the randomness of Angel.

ooc: Where do you come up with this, amelia?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 3:08 pm

Okie shoke his head,"I don't want to know..."

ooc: I see....
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 3:16 pm

Okie started to say to Lily,"Remember when I-" Lily shook her head,"Yes, and we beat you senseless, remember?" Okie laughed, but turned back to the road. He waited for Rimmon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 3:37 pm

Arros finally caught up with Nileve, and filled her in on what had happened. She laughed, but kept riding.

ooc: Ok, I've had my suspions, where you by any chance amelia123 in Wild Horse, the origanal one on PS?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 3:45 pm

ooc: It's been a while, sorry, I knew it was something like that. Looking at all the old RPs makes me really sad, and I try not to.

Okie nodded to Lily, who rode on, while he waited for the others.

Lily whispered to Twilight Prism,"Is he...uh...mental...? Or just insane? Or neither? Sorry, have to ask."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 4:22 pm

ooc: lol, this is reminding me of Super Paper Mario for the Wii. If you played it, you would get that relation.

Lily replied,"Who is he talking to? I mean, Okie and Nileve sometimes talk to the air, but usually to call something, or talk to a spirit or what not."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th March 2010, 6:23 pm

Rimmon looked at the new people,surprised to see even more people.She nodded at them,then laughed as a giant duck like thing rushed at them,and blew up.Misierni snorted and pranced.His head held high,she soon got him under control,and turned to them."Okay,so we're probably about fifteen minutes to the town,we'll get to know each other as we ride.....Im Rimmon.The supposed 'leader' of this small group."

Nona trotted up,Meca asking the gray mare for a canter to reach them.It was such a tight,and controlled canter,it looked as if it were in slow motion.He nodded to them and spoke,"Hello.Im Meca....."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th March 2010, 6:36 pm

(ooc:Rimmon.She will have your head if you try to steal him.XD)

Meca rode next to Angel,"Describe Amelia to me......"He grinned,amusing himself.

Rimmon chuckled at Meca. "Meca,you should be ashamed of yourself,making fun of the mentally impaired!"She scolded,although she herself was laughing.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th March 2010, 6:37 pm

ooc: Well, depends on which RP you're talking about, though. But Okie's still got it for Juno. Razz

Okie said,"I really don't want to know what he's talking about...." He shook his head, and then said,"Well, I'm going to catch up with the others." He asked Knight into a trot, and soon they were flying in a gallop up to the others.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next