Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 5:38 pm

Mero jumped first,turning out of invisible just before he would hit.

Remus sat still,preferring not to fight.He shrugged and padded back to where he had been before.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 5:43 pm

Twilight dodged, and pounced in returned, his teeth barred. He dug them into the lion's back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 5:47 pm

Mero threw himself to the ground,the wolf underneath him.He tried to get those dagger like teeth out of his back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 5:55 pm

Twilight winced as the lion crashed down on him. He dragged his claws across the lion's underside.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 6:01 pm

Mero let loose with a roar,that shook the forest.He grew angry,and when a white lion gets angry,no one wants to be near.Mero stood up,quick as the cat he was.And shook the wolf off,his eyes grew red,red as the blood on his white belly.He suddenly became all light magic.A being made purely of goodness,and white,and light.But so much damage can be done,if chosen.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 6:06 pm

Twilight rolled to his feet, and changed to his normal state, his wings dancing back out. His grey fur glistened, and he barred his teeth.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 6:11 pm

Mero's belly healed,the light dancing over his fur.Playing with his mane.He seemed to float,as if he didn't belong to the world.And gravity couldn't get a hold on him.Then he did float,up a little ways into the sky.Just a few feet from the ground.He sent a surge of power at the wolf,"You could make no worse enemy if your tried,canine."He spat.

Meca heard a wierd sound,and stopped Nona.Who waited patiently."Ill be right back Bambi."Then he hurried off into the woods,he didn't see Remos,who was hunkered down in the brush.Remos walked stealthily up to Miserini.He hid behind the big horse,after he had sent a calm thought to the horse,then looked up at Rimmon and Okie.

Rimmon accepted his offer,and climbed up behind him.Embarrassed,she put her hands on his shoulders.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 6:17 pm

Okie jumped of his horse,"Nileve, that sounds familiar. That...that howl..." Nileve slide off of Azane, and handed the reins to Ikica,"I'll be right back." She walked off into the forest, towards the noice.

Twilight folded his wings back in, and changed into his forest state. He pounded the ground, and a swarm of vines sprung up, crushing anything in it's path, pinning down all it could wrap around.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 6:43 pm

Mero leapt even higher,determined not to be caught.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 6:45 pm

Twilight sent them flying up higher, and higher, tighter and tighter.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 7:03 pm

Meca didn't like this,he was afraid Mero might fall.He took his sword out,and started hacking at the vines.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 7:52 pm

Twilight sent a vine for Meca, but it was blocked, and hacked by a blue-silver blade. Twilight changed back to his normal state,"Lady Wolf!" Nileve sheathed her sword,"My goodness, Twilight, what are you doing? Have you been following us this whole time?" Twilight raced up to Nileve, wagging his tail, acting like a dog who's master had just come home. Nileve laughed, and rubbed the wolf on his head,"Now, why did you attack this lion?" Twilight replied,"He attacked me!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 7:59 pm

Mero shook his head."Lies.You attacked me,canine."He sent a message to everyone.His eyes returned to their blue gray color.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 8:01 pm

Twilight replied,"How so, feline?! I was traveling, and smelt two felines, and merely wanted to see what kind of meager threat it was before me. I merely changed to defend myself." His speech was in the common tounge, and plain to anyone nearby.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st March 2010, 8:03 pm

"Meager threat?Canine,you are mistaken if you think that I am anything like meager."The white lion shook his head,his mane flying about.

Meca stood beside the feline,and placed a hand on his head."Argument will do nothing."He told him quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st March 2010, 8:06 pm

Twilight want to make a smart remark, but Nileve placed her hand on his side, and he sat, calmed. His blue eyes stared ahead, red fire dancing in them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd March 2010, 3:27 pm

Mero rolled his blue eyes.He shook his mane,and looked straight forward.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd March 2010, 4:29 pm

Twilight said,"There was another feline. A tiger, I think." Nileve looked at Mero,"Really?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd March 2010, 5:06 pm

Mero shrugged."Dont know where he went."

Remus looked at Rimmon,who had slipped off of Shadow Knight.He crept closer to her,then he headbutted her."Remus!"She exclaimed,happy to see the tiger.Remus purred,and sat down,content.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd March 2010, 5:13 pm

Okie smiled,"I guess you know each other."

Nileve heard the tiger back at the horses,"I think we found him. Come on, Twilight, let's go." Twilight jumped up and followed her back to the horses, where she jumped into her saddle.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd March 2010, 5:30 pm

Rimmon nodded,"Yes.From a......Past life......A while ago.You see,Im a kindred spirit.A person that keeps being reborn.Never destined to make it past the age of 21.I am usually killed before then,and whenever I find out.Apparently I react rashly.Remus,has been with me in every life.Kind of a guardian I guess.Always in a different form.Last time he was a fox.That was....A long time ago though,and whenever Im reborn,he always waits for me......Or I wait for him.You see,a very very long time ago,I was Misharonish,a cave women.I was killed by a force,that Im still not sure of.But,perhaps,perhaps by mistake,I became a kindred spirit.....I don't know much,as no one,that I know of,knew of this,or knew me...."She looked slightly fallen,but shrugged,and tried to brighten up.

Meca walked back to his mare,and looked at Bambi."Mero will be joining us..."He said quietly to her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd March 2010, 5:44 pm

(ooc:This site is diffrent.^^ Please send me your profiles,and I will okay them,or tell you if something is wrong.Read the rules.XD)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd March 2010, 7:35 pm

Okie replied,"Wow, that's harsh. So, what happens if you live past 21?"

Ikica smiled at Twilight, they had met before. Twilight wagged his tail, and curled up his wings, getting ready to run for a while.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd March 2010, 8:34 pm

Rimmon shrugged,"I don't know.Never have before......I think....."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd March 2010, 8:41 pm

Okie smiled,"How bout we try to out?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next