Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 13th April 2010, 8:58 pm

Lily jolted awake,"What did Nileve do?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 9:06 pm

"Huh?"Rimmon asked."She didnt do anything."

"The silver/blonde haired girl said something."Remus was referring to Nileve.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 9:20 pm

Arella gave him a blank face.
"Thanks for the description," she bitterly murmured, waving her paw in front of her eyes. She had leearned a few names and voices, but it was obvious she did not know what they looked like.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 9:24 pm

"And the girl on that horse......Her to....."Remus said calmly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 9:30 pm

"The one on the horse...ah! Her. They were...worried?" she asked, puzzled.

Bambi swung her legs back and forth, whistling softly.
"So...anything on 'yer mind?" she asked Meca.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 9:32 pm

"Not much....... You?"Meca asked quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 9:34 pm

Bambi shrugged.
"My past. What I've gone through to get here. Wondering how I can have such great friends." she gave him a nudge and smiled.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 9:39 pm

"What about your past?" Meca looked at her,the hair falling away from his face. A thin pink scar was there over his right eye. Starting at the hairline and continuing down under his eye for about two inches.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 9:49 pm

Bambi couldn't seem to avert her stare when she saw the scar on his face. A blush spread across her face like a wild fire and stared straight at the ground.
"Sorry." she quickly apologized, raising her hands to her lap and staring down at her palms.
"My two sisters. They hated me. I don't know why, but, as a child, they never...cared about me. I don't know why...they were just...horrible, even to my other siblings. They acted like..monsters. They're actually the reason for this scar."
She hesitated, but slid the dress slightly up her thigh to revel a long, thick gash/
"Never let cruel sisters get near knives." she murmured. Then she sighed.
"I don't know why. I always just wanted them to...love me. Like real sisters."
She shuddered, then looked at him.
"Then the several cities I was kicked out of for I crime I didn't even commit." she sighed yet again, "No matter how much I begged and pleaded, and told them I loved her and didn't kill her...they still treated me like I was a criminal." She peeled back her glove and looked at the small scar just inches away from her vein. She let go of the material and it snapped back.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 10:09 pm

"One past deserves another I guess.
I know Okie from a while back. When I worked with The Dark One.......I fought many,killed tons. Had no mercy, felt nothing but blood shed. Always craving more carnage,more wreckage. More pain for others. A old fairy that I.....killed. Told me that I could change. I could find someone to remove my brand. So I could be free. I laughed and called him a old fool. Slaughtered him,hung him outside his house and burned the village. I was a Favored. Known by all. Fought in many Tournaments,but I was never truly happy. So I kept killing. By then my brand was starting to fade slightly. And I could find a slight peace. They told me they would renew it the next day. I fought,my peace would break if they renewed it. That fairy had told me this. He cared for me,even though he knew I would end his life.
While everyone else slept,I started my escape. But the castle is so huge,and always at least on Favored and one Servant patrolling at a time. Just my luck. It was the one Favored who had ever shown any emotion. But the emotion was only anger. She came at me,and I had to put her down. I only meant to knock her out,but her head..... Well,the castle is made out of stone,you get the picture.
She got one hit. Her claw did this. I escaped,with quite a few scars,but still alive. They healed these,the rebels. They said I was completely out of it. But I said no when they tried to heal my eye,but I shook my head."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 10:19 pm

Bambi gasped in shock. She hadn't a clue how...horrific his past was. Overwheling sympthay filled every fiber of her being. And even though he had murdered, for some reason, she was not afraid of him.
Her hand bravely reached out and stroked his cheek, so gentle, as if scared to harm him. And then, gathering every ounce of courage she had, she wrapped hesitant arms around him. Her cheeks glowed a bright red.
"I'm sorry about everything," she whispered.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 10:25 pm

Meca was surprised but happy at the gesture."You dont need to fear me,but if you do,or have any doubts. Ill leave. I promise if you dont want to see me,it will be like I never existed."He looked at her with eyes so sad,but endless.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 10:43 pm

Bambi frowned, firmly shaking her head.
"No. I'm not scared of you. Proud, yes, but afraid, no. I don't want you to leave. I completely trust you" Bambi were surprised by how honest her words were.
She held up her pinky, in a childish manner.
"Promise me you won't leave me." she said, smiling slightly.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 10:44 pm

He grinned at the childish gesture,but held up one slender finger and hooked it around her pinkie and shook it."Promise."Then he leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 10:51 pm

Bambi's eyes widened, and for a brief momment, she forgot how to breathe. Her blush was a bright scarlet now, and she felt like everything was...perfect, for once. She could feel her throught dry and her heart thump erracticly in her chest. What was this feeling?
She looked away, a ton of thoughts exploding in her head. She looked at her palms, and then up at Meca.
"I...uh..." two more words wanted to fumble out of her mouth but she surpressed them, trying to find an excuse for speaking.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 10:55 pm

"You have something to say?"He asked gently.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 11:01 pm

Before Bambi could grasp a hold on what she was saying, her mouth opened and she spoke.
"I love..." she stopped there, mentally kicking herself. She patheticly looked around, trying to find an excuse.
"Uh, you--you're! You're!...uhm...uh..." she scratched the back of her neck, feeling the heat across her cheeks and nose.
"Uh...shake?" she tried, mentally kicking herself, yet again. She loved his pinky shake? Oh jeez.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th April 2010, 11:10 pm

Meca laughed.
"I love your shake to."
He winked at her knowingly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 13th April 2010, 11:14 pm

Bambi's eyes widened, and she desperately wished she would stop blushing and regain her speech. He was just a guy. Just Meca. So why did she feel like this?
She looked at her palms, blinking. A sinking feeling occured at the thought of just him knowing. It would be far to emabarrassing if he didn't feel the same way.
"Uh...thanks?" she tried innocently.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th April 2010, 11:09 am

He grinned at her. And chuckled at the way she seemed so embarrassed at everything. Always worried for what others thought of her. "You dont have to be so tense Bambi. Relax a little."He grinned playfully and added."M'lady."In a Scottish accent.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th April 2010, 2:51 pm

Lily growled, mumbling under her breath,"For once, Nileve's not in trouble, and I get woken out of another good dream. Oh, she drives me nuts! But what am I to do about that?" She went on muttering back to sleep. Nileve added with a grin,"And she forgets I can hear all that's she's saying."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th April 2010, 4:08 pm

Bambi took in a few deep breaths, but blew the serene feeling when she burst into giggles. What was it with that scottish accent?
"Hehe, seriously, what are you? Irish?" she asked, smiling.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th April 2010, 4:13 pm

Ikica hopped off Azane, which for some reason she was still on the horse. She wandered around the village, not really knowing where she was going.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th April 2010, 5:43 pm

Rimmon laughed at sweet,innocent Lily's complaining. It semi-surprised her. But she grinned at Nileve and shook her head in mock exasperation.

"No,but it makes you smile."Meca smiled,on the verge of sheepishly,at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th April 2010, 5:53 pm

Nileve grinned,"So, now what? Myself, I'm looking into archery practice, but what do you want to do?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next