Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Your Fears PG-13

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Face Your Fears PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Face Your Fears PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 4th June 2010, 6:29 am

Axia nodded,"Of course." She was excited, despite his warning.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th June 2010, 11:29 am

Malruse lead her quickly away from the spot. "Well,you know my name. But not my history. I have seen the world,in all its ugliness. Starvation,murder,stealing. Everything waits for a single soul that is naive about them to wander the streets. When I was young,I always had wanted to see the world,and at 13,I got my wish. Although,it came in a horrible package. My parents died in a fire. Whether the fire was on purpose or not."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th June 2010, 7:19 pm

Axia was shocked, but she nodded. She kept up with him.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2010, 7:31 am

"Anything could await that pretty face,"Malruse reach a finger as if to stroke her cheek,then pointed,"Just outside those gates."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th June 2010, 7:47 am

Axia blushed as he ran his finger her check, and closed her eyes. She opened them again,"I can defend myself, Malruse. I never thought I'd have to, but my bow is still on my horse's saddle. would it be any use?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2010, 11:57 am

"It might. I can also protect you,and I will if any danger comes near. If you wish it,you need gear. Food,and clothes. My pack is always packed up and with me. We may leave as soon as you wish."Malruse replied quietly. He knew she would go one way or another,so better to be with her,then let her go out alone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th June 2010, 8:14 pm

Axia looked at the sky, and back at Malruse,"He's grazing right now. I had a pack hidden in his stall...incase I ever decided to run away. I can be back in an hour."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th June 2010, 9:27 pm

Malruse nodded,"Better I come with you,in case the nanny shows up......"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2010, 9:20 pm

Axia grinned, but turned, and headed for the pasture. She spied her bay stallion, Golden Lust, grazing in the field. She slipped past the stable hands, and into the stable. Looking back, and forth, she jumped the stall door. She grabbed her small pack, and swung it to her side. She pushed another haybale aside, and grabbed her quiver, and hung it over her back. Pulling her shawl over her head like a hood, she grabbed Lust's tack, and called the horse on the side of the field. As put the bridle on, and lead him back to Malruse, worked on the saddle as she went.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th June 2010, 11:43 pm

Malruse had his eye on the wildest horse in there. A black stallion 17 hands high. The horse,surprisingly,was acting as gentle as a lamb,and Malruse stroked his velvety nose softly. Then he noticed Axia coming back towards him,and he grinned."It all right if I take this one?" He read the name plate on the horse's door,'Bucephalus.' It read. "Like Drnan The Great's horse...."He muttered,and stroked the stallion's forehead quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2010, 7:32 am

Axia looked at the horse, then the name plate. She shuttered, thinking of who the horse was,"That's my father's horse's only colt. He has a lot of worth on it. But it would get them of our trail."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th June 2010, 2:38 pm

Malruse grinned,"Nice." The bridle and saddle were sitting,slung over the half side of the stall wall. He went in,and quickly tacked him up."C'mon Bue."He murmured,then turned to Axia,"So,you ready?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2010, 4:26 pm

Axia finished with the latch on the saddle, and swung into it,"Yup."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th June 2010, 7:55 pm

Malruse vaulted into the saddle,and looked slightly down at Axia. Bucephalus pranced,ready to go. Malruse had to hold him back,but the stallion listened,and quieted down slightly. He chomped on the bit,and shook his head,watching Golden Lust to see if they were going to gallop.

((ooc:Is your horse's name Golden Lust or Golden Dust?))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2010, 10:10 pm

ooc: Lust

Axia pointed to a old, over-grown trail,"That leads out. No one uses it, it hasn't been used in years. Shall we dare it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2010, 1:40 am

Malruse looked down at Bue,he seemed up for it."Sure. Can you handle it?"He asked her.

Last edited by Avenger on 12th June 2010, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2010, 9:33 am

Axia grinned,"How do you think I found out about it?" Axia turned Lust into a gallop, and he surged forward. The bay leapt through the brush, and down the overgrown pathway.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2010, 1:14 pm

Malruse held Bue back for a moment,then finally let the horse go. He had experience riding him,although he wouldnt say that aloud in front of Axia. The black stallion soared over the underbrush,and came down,surprisingly light,on his feet as he galloped over the shrubby terrain.

Last edited by Avenger on 12th June 2010, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2010, 6:07 pm

Axia said,"About ten miles in, there is a brook. It's too fast or wide for the horses to cross, or us to swim across. But by the time we get half way there, my father will be after us. I now a secert path across, but we'll have to hurry. Do you trust me?" Axia looked at Malruse, her face half hidden behind Lust's golden mane as it flew.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2010, 10:15 pm

"Completely."Malruse nodded,and turned Bue after her as they thundered along.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2010, 10:28 pm

Axia grinned, and pushed Lust one. The stallion leapt forward, easily carring his rider's weight. Axia heard the brook, but also, distantly, the falling hooves of pursuit. The babbling of the water grew. She turn Lust now down a steeper part of the woods. The harsh rock was too much, or so it seemed. The loose rock tumbled away, and Axia lead her horse down a thin path. It lead down behind the the gravel hill, to a releif at the end of the rapids. Axia lead the bay horse swiftly, and carefully. One miss step could break the horses' legs, and send them tumbling down.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2010, 10:33 pm

Malruse felt Bue falter,but stolen rides on the horse had taught him trust in the boy. So Bue carried one,after a brief hesitation. Malruse lead him after Axia,Malruse almost slipped once,but he clung to the horse's neck,and struggled back onto the path.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th June 2010, 10:38 pm

Axia felt the slope slighten. She called over her shoulder in a hushed tone,"We're nearing the bottom. The rocks are bigger here, but the path it wider. Try and keep the noise down as low as you can. It echoes, and I'm not the only one who knows this path." She motioned to the riders above them as they searched the bank. She lead Lust swiftly down, but with even more care than before.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th June 2010, 10:56 pm

Malruse lead Bue at a careful pace. His body language letting the horse know it was urgent to stay quiet.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th June 2010, 8:01 am

Axia watched the grass in the area started to increase. She felt the slope decrease, and then flatten. She smiled; they were off that path. She steered Lust towards the water. There was a shallow part where the current was slow, and ahead the forest thickened. She preshed Lust on for the final stretch, and into the cover of the woods.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum